No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 8/30 (Crystal Saga Anniversary) Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol no wonder many players quit, events suck all the time. I knew CS could have done better than this. #DISAPPOINTED

Comment

I still appreciate the Game masters in providing these events even if its not that best. We just need to wait until a best event will be implemented. The events are good for now on my own opinion.

Me encanta aportar algunas ideas en el foro.
      "80s music, the greatest era of being in love."
      Character Name: Margareta
      Baby Spice from Spice Girls

" I'm a girl who loves pink, I'm the pinkest in the server."
      :oFavorite Song:

Server: The Void
      Level 82 Eidolon Protection Knight
      Genbu Rider

:mad:
      Helpful Threads:

Comment

this is a big event guys HAHAAHAHA what about next week event not big event, its like 40 anniv coupon cant farm on 2 weeks=1 shining gem coupon HAHAHAHAHAHAHA big event i see

Comment

E.wings event FTW!!! WOOHH !! emergency maintenance bwahaha

Comment

GM's LoL .. its ur anniversary and u give us this ?? lol .. and 2k crystals for a costume ?? *** .. GMs u should stop being greedy and make us more satisfied

Comment

Originally posted by Keisuke55 View Post
              GM's LoL .. its ur anniversary and u give us this ?? lol .. and 2k crystals for a costume ?? *** .. GMs u should stop being greedy and make us more satisfied
              when i celebrate me birthday i didnt give, i receive gifts instead
              They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
              But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Happy Anniversary!

Now; These events are really bad. These are the times you're suppose to give back to the players! Throwing a Buy 1 Get 1 free deal with crystals or even a 50% discount on all items. A lot of the player base wants gmut exchange again too.

A new mount and costume every other week is becoming tiresome also. PS. Birthday Suit would of been better than Birthday Costume
                Most players want everything handed to them and this would of been a great chance to show your appreciation to the players. Double drops from bosses, increased drops on Soul essences, VIP for everyone, 1 week only. +100 crystals for every 10 levels for accounts created up until this date. A better exchange on the Coupons. Something along the lines of 10:1 for Enchanted Skill Dust or something.
                Just to name a few suggestions.

Comment

oh come on where is the g-mut event

Comment

Yeah right man

Comment

So far the event is good for me. only noobs don't know how good this event is. Stop complaining its getting annoying. You get free coupons in exchange for mounts and items to try out for 2 hours you probably will never obtain in your whole life of playing this game. All i hear is "I WANT GMUT EVENT I WANT GMUT EVENT" you know what? GMUT EVENT is not cheap. Are you rich in-game enough to exchange mut+3g=1GMUT ? gorilla requires 500+ GMUT and the other mounts requires more. I remember when GMUT EVENT first came out and people were complaining that is was crappy and now look at all you guys wanting GMUT EVENT. A bunch of whiners and cry babies. R2games should be like other game companies and stop listening to whiners and complainers.

Comment

Originally posted by R2802358 View Post
                        So far the event is good for me. only noobs don't know how good this event is. Stop complaining its getting annoying. You get free coupons in exchange for mounts and items to try out for 2 hours you probably will never obtain in your whole life of playing this game. All i hear is "I WANT GMUT EVENT I WANT GMUT EVENT" you know what? GMUT EVENT is not cheap. Are you rich in-game enough to exchange mut+3g=1GMUT ? gorilla requires 500+ GMUT and the other mounts requires more. I remember when GMUT EVENT first came out and people were complaining that is was crappy and now look at all you guys wanting GMUT EVENT. A bunch of whiners and cry babies. R2games should be like other game companies and stop listening to whiners and complainers.
                        wakakaka so you belong to the poor and lazy toons who dont have gold.... they are not whiners! they are just disappointed on what R2games offered ESPECIALLY on their ANNIVERSARY. Did you ever attend a function celebrating anniversary? maybe not! One of the post was correct, this is the best time for R2Games to return at least a portion of what players gave them. Remember the saying "the more you give, the more you receive"!

Comment

Lil disapointed R2 a big build up for a large let down sorry. Its now lik u didnt know what we all wanted :P...and ir wasnt 2hour items
                          User:Patrick2675
                          Class:Mage
                          Guild:thenemy
                          Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

"Remember the saying "the more you give, the more you receive"! "

Exactly!
                            Dont get me wrong, I'm thankfull for the events. Extremly disapointed at the rewards tho.
                            I spent way too much on this game already and I'm way past the point at the moment where I think I've gotten enough from it... That saying pretty much sums what I think, i.e., if they just keep taking (exploiting) on the long run they will get nothing...

Comment

how about you just dont log on ever again looser

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                                Happy Anniversary!

Now; These events are really bad. These are the times you're suppose to give back to the players! Throwing a Buy 1 Get 1 free deal with crystals or even a 50% discount on all items. A lot of the player base wants gmut exchange again too.

A new mount and costume every other week is becoming tiresome also. PS. Birthday Suit would of been better than Birthday Costume
                                Most players want everything handed to them and this would of been a great chance to show your appreciation to the players. Double drops from bosses, increased drops on Soul essences, VIP for everyone, 1 week only. +100 crystals for every 10 levels for accounts created up until this date. A better exchange on the Coupons. Something along the lines of 10:1 for Enchanted Skill Dust or something.
                                Just to name a few suggestions.
                                I hafta say I agree. From what I'm seein and readin, this event just sucks. It's sad R2, we all had EXTREMELY high expectations here...but on the other hand, there's WAY too many ppl wantin a GMUT event. We kinda have a perma one already, but lvlin alts to 45 for a few dozen GMUTs gets tirin' >.< A Heroic Wing to Ethereal Wing event woulda been awesome at this point. It just seems like you guys aren't tryin so hard since the Wartune release. It makes us feel neglected and just all-around shoved to one side or the other. I agree with some of the others, you guys should consider an Emergency Maintenance and alter a few things here. I love CS, and have made so many new friends because of it...but I'm startin to question remainin on as a payin player :|
                                Name: (S24)Gracia
                                Server: (S24)Tundara
                                Class/Lvl: Lvl 56 DPS/Support Hybrid Eidolon Priestess
                                Guild: (S6)Elysium (Guildmaster)
                                Spouse: Happily engaged to (S24)TooL (Lvl 100 Eidolon Fire Mage)

How beautiful you look wrapped in the shadow of ecstasy...the glow of the dancing flames illuminating the chaos that shines through your innocent eyes, lying dormant in your twisted, tormented soul, the product of a world oh so cruel...let it shine, dear child, for it can set you free.

Comment

Working...
                                X