[Patch Notes] 8/30 (Crystal Saga Anniversary) Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy happy birthday crystal saga :d
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Gosh. so disappointed!!! this is all you can come up with R2??? should have atleast released new contents. Players are getting bored! or atleast put up a useful event! youve beed making polls, asking about which events we like.. but you dont seem to listen to what the people want. TOTALLY TWO THUMBS DOWN ON THIS ANNIVERSARY. ill give you an advice make an emergency maintenace and insert atleast a GMUT exchange event or anything really ******* useful!!!!!!!

Comment

this event is suck

Comment

alguien me diria como puedo poner otro pet porque el mio caduco tiene lvl 34 y no me deja usarlo

Comment

someone would tell me how I can get another pet because obsolete mine has lvl 34 and will not let me use it

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
              Is there going to be a 25 % or more extra crystal event if you purchase crystal on 1st september ? I seriously doubt that kind of event can be bugged, please just announce it now, after so many times doing this event, I don't understand why you guys keep doing it like this, you only announce it few hours before the exact date, it's really extremely ultimately stupid.
              20% more, most likely,

but the point system is much better, wait 4 that.

Comment

MASSIVE fail CS u can kiss ALOT of your cash lvl 100 players good bye. This event is useless for half the ppl of my server where the hell is a level raise or eidolin come on cs u coulda done SOOO much better

Comment

happy birthday crystalsaga

Comment

Originally posted by Homesick View Post
                    Everyone keeps complaining about the events when they should be thankful for any events at all... I mean look at alot of other games that don't even have active events I for one am thankful for this event thank you R2 and happy birthday.
                    +13 on this...^__^ Happy Anniversary R2
                    If It Has To BE...It's Up To ME

Comment

a prise shuld be a one year vip

Comment

Originally posted by 118118 View Post
                        yeah this event is a real let down sigh might as weel spend no more cash on this game if gona give **** event like this realy folt it would be some thing good
                        +1
                        Was all prepared to recharge some crystal but after seeing the lame garbage rewards for this event ive changed my mind, they aint getting any more of my money until they make a decent event rather than the **** poor **** we have been getting this past few weeks.

Comment

Haha..happy b day..ilike this game

Comment

Plss send me..a nice gift )

Comment

i want party animal plz ^_^

Comment

This events kinda looks uninteresting to me cause I farmed CSAC almost everyday and just 2 hours for those mounts and clothing GMs coulda atleast extend the those longer like maybe 2 days or even more than that

OPPA GANGAM STYLE!!! <3

Comment

Working...
                                X