Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy BDay!!!!!!!!

Comment

I believe the problem most players have is that we were told the last 2 weeks events were going to be smaller due to the size of this anniversary one. So because of that we were expecting a lot more.

I am glad that they do weekly events with CS however this one was a major disappointment to me and most others after the expectations of a much larger event.

Comment

im with you ppl! event sucks...

the usest thing in this event silver/gold badage

Comment

It's amazing to me just how upset players get when an "event" isn't just about giving you free stuff.

Comment

yer very disapointing but ive come to expect this from crystal saga now, its all about you money money money.

Comment

Happy birthday! Greetings from switzerland

Comment

Adn CS HAPPY BIRTH DAY!

Comment

For those of you who think we should be grateful for anything at all - keep in mind that this is still a business, and R2's goal should be retention of its customer base for the long-haul - that very customer base who has supported the game for the past year and allowed it to even be able to celebrate a one year anniversary. The large outpouring of dissapointment by everyone in this thread reflects the fact that R2 did hype up the anniversary event to be 'big' and instead the events appear to be rather pedestrian and variations of things we have already seen in the past few weeks.

The repetition of events and the kinds of rewards R2 wants to dole out (ie. the bulk of the anniversary coupon rewards are not worth the cost/benefit, especially the shining gem coupon which I'm fairly certain the developers put in there as a gag) is definitely starting to bore me a bit, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that regard. Any new events/content that R2 is developing these days seems to be purely cash-oriented (i.e. endless costumes and cosmetically enhanced mounts, the Goddess system). I don't want just "stuff", I want something new to do. And if you can't develop new things to do, if you're going to focus on repetitive events, at least have them give "stuff" that your customer base keeps asking for - throw people a bone here.

So I should just not play anymore because I'm bored? Sure, I can do that, but what impact is that going to have on you down the line when the servers become more and more deserted. There's a finite player base to Crystal Saga - and the developer's lack of desire/resources to keep that base engaged when they get higher level ("hit level 100 on your empty server? Well - here's yet another brand new server - why don't you start all over again? No?") means there's less and less of a likelihood CS will get a second birthday party.

Comment

bahh should of known it was gona be a waste of time event, i meen 2 houres is that it. USSLESS junk

Comment

• I was really looking forward to this Birthday event HOPING that you would have an exchange of some sort to get Purified Crystals, one of the most important items for leveling almost everything that really matters but no, it's more of the same stuff with different names tacked on. Come on Crystal Saga, give us something we can really use! Except for one event since I've been playing where you could exchange Torches for Purified Crystals (I was a noob then so I didn't know the importance of PC's and didn't take advantage of the event) I know of no other event to get multiple PC's at an event. Well, I guess I'll have to wait again. Besides this major blunder, Crystal Saga is a great game to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dukaal View Post
                        For those of you who think we should be grateful for anything at all - keep in mind that this is still a business, and R2's goal should be retention of its customer base for the long-haul - that very customer base who has supported the game for the past year and allowed it to even be able to celebrate a one year anniversary. The large outpouring of dissapointment by everyone in this thread reflects the fact that R2 did hype up the anniversary event to be 'big' and instead the events appear to be rather pedestrian and variations of things we have already seen in the past few weeks.

The repetition of events and the kinds of rewards R2 wants to dole out (ie. the bulk of the anniversary coupon rewards are not worth the cost/benefit, especially the shining gem coupon which I'm fairly certain the developers put in there as a gag) is definitely starting to bore me a bit, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that regard. Any new events/content that R2 is developing these days seems to be purely cash-oriented (i.e. endless costumes and cosmetically enhanced mounts, the Goddess system). I don't want just "stuff", I want something new to do. And if you can't develop new things to do, if you're going to focus on repetitive events, at least have them give "stuff" that your customer base keeps asking for - throw people a bone here.

So I should just not play anymore because I'm bored? Sure, I can do that, but what impact is that going to have on you down the line when the servers become more and more deserted. There's a finite player base to Crystal Saga - and the developer's lack of desire/resources to keep that base engaged when they get higher level ("hit level 100 on your empty server? Well - here's yet another brand new server - why don't you start all over again? No?") means there's less and less of a likelihood CS will get a second birthday party.
                        Totaly agree with you man. ive been saying this for weeks in forums beffor, im defo quiting this game now am bored and feed up with hype and ****.

Comment

• im with you ppl! event sucks...

the usest thing in this event silver/gold badage

Comment

• diablo 3, guildwars 2, cs cant compare to these and with these **** events makes me want to play a different game.
                            IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                            SERVER:
                            Windshear Peaks
                            Trap ranger

Comment

• Nice happy b-day
                              Last edited by joelvitor; 09-30-2013, 06:30 PM.
                              IGN:joelll

Servidor:Kaymo mountain

Class:Mage

Lv:91 Eidolon

Racking Honor:​Emperor

Comment

• Happy birthday crystal saga I love you crystal

Comment

Working...
                                X