No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 8/30 (Crystal Saga Anniversary) Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love this game but why only the one that get crystal is the one that is strong on this game me i don't wan't to buy crystal now im super weak T_T

Comment

• Hey Happy Birth day to Crystal Saga you guys. Keep up the good work as always R2. Nice new game release btw.

Comment

• i loved all these events *-*
        I was angry with several players creating alts to kill all the Night Thief, the lag was getting unbearable
        this gave a lesson to all greedy
        this event is only useful for the main account
        make more weekly activities but like starglade on fire and activies with bound reward for all greedy people stop make alts to abusin to events and make game with a lot of lag
        only one suggestion make the points event permanent and add tekka egg and rose to buy with points

Comment

• Originally posted by llPersephonell View Post
          i loved all these events *-*
          I was angry with several players creating alts to kill all the Night Thief, the lag was getting unbearable
          this gave a lesson to all greedy
          this event is only useful for the main account
          make more weekly activities but like starglade on fire and activies with bound reward for all greedy people stop make alts to abusin to events and make game with a lot of lag
          only one suggestion make the points event permanent and add tekka egg and rose to buy with points
          Eh so this game should be for 16+ with people with money cause idk i see most events is about the crystals. But still nice anyways can't complain...

Comment

• there was not at thingsite

Comment

• The best description I have heard for this "Anniversary" that instead of being an epic party, turned into an epic fail.

"It's not one of those awesome get smashed and forget how you got home parties... it's a lame bring your own drinks type party."

That is how epic of a fail this week's events are. You should be ashamed of all the hype you guys put into this week. ASHAMED.

Comment

• Today is my birthday. When I logged on the first thing it said was happy birthday. Haha! It was fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by chainsawcarver View Post
                  Another useless event with very small and useless rewards....zzzzz
                  I agree why must we spend our personal money to celebrate an event...

Comment

• happy bday crystal saga! i play now..

Comment

• Originally posted by XxTaLoNxX View Post
                      The best description I have heard for this "Anniversary" that instead of being an epic party, turned into an epic fail.

"It's not one of those awesome get smashed and forget how you got home parties... it's a lame bring your own drinks type party."

That is how epic of a fail this week's events are. You should be ashamed of all the hype you guys put into this week. ASHAMED.
                      good one lol

Comment

• Happy birthday crystal saga
                        more birthday to came

Comment

• You guys are giving R2 a big *censored* with your opinions. Would love to see you guys making your own game and see how you can handle with people like your self. Haha
                          Last edited by lights022; 08-30-2012, 08:55 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

• I would love the events more if half of them functioned properly, but most of the events are glitched. Please work on fixing the glitches with clown bosses not appearring and the inability to get your free anniversary coupon and buff every 3 hours. These functions are hit-and-miss at the best currently.
                            I order you to die. You have no hope. I am the shadows lurking in your vision, and the monsters hiding underneath your bed. I am your nightmare.

Comment

• Originally posted by lights022 View Post
                              You guys are giving R2 a big *censored* with your opinions. Would love to see you guys making your own game and see how you can handle with people like your self. Haha
                              Well for one I would have GOOD events. Not crappy ones for weeks straight.

Comment

• I want a permanent mount. What's the point of buying crystals if it only lasts for one week

Comment

Working...
                                X