No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 8/30 (Crystal Saga Anniversary) Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by bobokoko60; 08-30-2012, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• i will say for some ppl i could see how this event is not so great, but its the small things that can make it fun, its cool being able to get a ds now with out payin in ladder or getting lucky on vid. the mounts can change it up, and getting an outfit is kinda fun, most non cashers dont get to play around with these items, i like the event 2 thumbs up, there could of been a few items tho worth something i wish, maybe a pack expander event that would be cool. ty r2 games an much love for cs

Comment

• they never hav a darn give away thts why i dont play the game any more it was not fun anymore its lame its only fun if your a vip

Comment

• lmfao 2hours mount only
          Crystal Saga
          IGN: (S14)Thepkmaster
          Sever:Lycanmarsh
          Level:Eidolon Lv80+
          Guild: (S21)Ascendancy
          Class:Knight

Broken Realm
          IGN: darksidepk
          Sever: [S1]Frost Highland
          Level: Lv 40+
          Guild: None Yet o.o
          Class:Paladin

Comment

• Nice one GM's!....(sarcastic)

Comment

• happy bd crystal saga
              s

Comment

• Agree, lame events for anniversary

Comment

• Oh well i just like the clothes and the wicked mount lol >_> oh by the way happy b day crystal saga XD
                  (S6)Wisteria889
                  Class: Mage
                  Server:Windshear Peaks
                  Level:70+
                  Plane:Eidolon
                  Honor:Viceroy
                  Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
                  Proud player since 2011
                  ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

• yeah its a alright game for being a free online mmorpg that you dont have to download

Comment

• Jeez! This should be a happy moment for CS, not whining and yammering about things. First of all...HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSTAL SAGA, I've been here since I dont know when, I quit then get back on again..why you ask? BECAUSE THIS IS THE FAR MOST COOLLEST browser based game ever. So why make it a very bitter moment when you can appreciate and thank the game for being free for the most of us? Why make complaints, when for all these times these people behind this game is absorbing our whining for quite sometime now. Guys, fellow Vidalians, we should give them a break and just greet them a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, if this is the best they can do atm, then accept it, maybe next time it will be much more better! Again from the bottom of my heart....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CRYSTAL SAGA AND ALL THAT MADE IT HAPPEN, THANK YOU SO MUCH...

Comment

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY CS!!!! I love you guys so much!

Comment

• Wow so many haters

Comment

• Happy B'day

Comment

• come down people,I'm sure it's all big misunderstanding, some intern messed up big time but it's going to be fixed and next week we'll get REAL anniversary

Comment

• Originally posted by Dukaal View Post
                                For those of you who think we should be grateful for anything at all - keep in mind that this is still a business, and R2's goal should be retention of its customer base for the long-haul - that very customer base who has supported the game for the past year and allowed it to even be able to celebrate a one year anniversary. The large outpouring of dissapointment by everyone in this thread reflects the fact that R2 did hype up the anniversary event to be 'big' and instead the events appear to be rather pedestrian and variations of things we have already seen in the past few weeks.

The repetition of events and the kinds of rewards R2 wants to dole out (ie. the bulk of the anniversary coupon rewards are not worth the cost/benefit, especially the shining gem coupon which I'm fairly certain the developers put in there as a gag) is definitely starting to bore me a bit, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that regard. Any new events/content that R2 is developing these days seems to be purely cash-oriented (i.e. endless costumes and cosmetically enhanced mounts, the Goddess system). I don't want just "stuff", I want something new to do. And if you can't develop new things to do, if you're going to focus on repetitive events, at least have them give "stuff" that your customer base keeps asking for - throw people a bone here.

So I should just not play anymore because I'm bored? Sure, I can do that, but what impact is that going to have on you down the line when the servers become more and more deserted. There's a finite player base to Crystal Saga - and the developer's lack of desire/resources to keep that base engaged when they get higher level ("hit level 100 on your empty server? Well - here's yet another brand new server - why don't you start all over again? No?") means there's less and less of a likelihood CS will get a second birthday party.
                                Dear R2 Team ! You don't have read this massive thread but PLEASE read and think about this post

Comment

Working...
                                X