No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 8/30 (Crystal Saga Anniversary) Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first of all Happy birthday Crystal Saga and R2Games.

second of all why no gmut exchange event , even at anniversary.... its been a while since you last added it, thought for sure it will be back since its the celebration of 1 year i thought you would go for a great event not these sucky ones >.>, would have been somethign great, that event would probably have made the entire annivesary, events look sort of good but prizes kind of suck(all of them).. for an anniversary you guys king of failed on the "party" you made for the players ..... no offence R2GAMESand im not the only one thinking this :/

Comment

Originally posted by Swiftslayer View Post
      Must admit I'm a bit disappointed with the rewards. Specially the birthday coupon rewards (would not have farmed so many thiefs over the last 15 days if I knew this).

If you read player feedback, people would really like some EW and Gmuts events... I guess even some more soul or PUC wouldnt be bad either...
      Just to add... a bit disappointed doesnt really express it. I'm really disappointed lol. (and the time I spent farming thiefs got me mad grrr...)

Happy birthday tho.

Comment

What kind of anniversary celebration is this??? NOBODY said they are happy! wooooott!!!

Comment

events sucks GM sorry... lame event again

Comment

I take it the Night Thief bit is finished?

Comment

Lots of anticipation for nothing... Feel like the ball was dropped on this one

Comment

event sucks gm not thinking, this is what you call big event? LOL its a big disappointment not a big event, go focus on wartune LOL we know you throw cs on garbage when wartune open

Comment

Ikr. I wish.
                  "The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with." Bruce Springsteen

Comment

such a big disappointment. everybody was waiting for a really good event and all we got is this. this sucks.

Comment

...This is what you call an anniversary? 40 COUPONS FOR A SHINY GEM?! AND I ACTUALLY USED THAT BY ACCIDENT! Make new rewards,oh and please give me my 40 coupons back! I do not want that shining gemc oupon,this is a robbery DX make an event that would be good,like i dunno maybe the oranges?! No offense at all,but this event is the worst yet.change the costs of the 2 hr mounts aswell...everyone is disappointed...everyone on my server were expecting great events,and great exchange,and we got (still no offense) total **** worth of nothing.i heard a person is quitting already,change this seriously.I did not farm thieves 2 weeks for spending 40 coupons on a shining gem coupon.Make an emergency maint and change the rewards in it =/
                      Last edited by CloudySage; 08-30-2012, 05:20 AM.
                      LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

ahahahah TBH they said that the even would be not as expected before anniv, but this is dissapointing ahaha
                        Apostolos
                        Scion Priest lvl 90
                        DethKlok PainWaver
                        "Kill One DethKlok, 100 will kill you, Hail DethKlok!!!"
                        ~I am happy with her~

Comment

Originally posted by Swiftslayer View Post
                          Must admit I'm a bit disappointed with the rewards. Specially the birthday coupon rewards (would not have farmed so many thiefs over the last 15 days if I knew this).

If you read player feedback, people would really like some EW and Gmuts events... I guess even some more soul or PUC wouldnt be bad either...

owned lol

i knew it, stop farming after a while. just killed them when they appeared near torch.

Comment

happy Birthday SAGA,,u ar the best.,.''

Comment

Wait.Guys,guys i think we misunderstood the meaning of the word "anniversary" i think we missed something and while we were sleeping,the meaning of the word changed to "**** events for a week" ^-^
                              Last edited by CloudySage; 08-30-2012, 05:26 AM. Reason: Why did my word get doubled o.o i didnt type 2 "events"
                              LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Happy anniversary crystal saga
                                If It Has To BE...It's Up To ME

Comment

Working...
                                X