No announcement yet.

Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate that... i just have screenshoot of zagen...
    Crystal Saga Joyopark player
    (J5)Zagen Scion Knight (J5)AntonoV DemiGod
    (J5)Bloodchiqk Scion Priest (J5) AntonoV Member
    (J5)Spectre Mortal Mage (J5)AntonoV Member
    (J5)XBlade
    (J5)Heero
    (J5)Excutor

Comment

• The thing is. This has dragged out long enough. There needs to be a fix for this problem and there needs to be one quick.

A lot of players here have paid their time and their money for their toons. We did not deserve to have what we earned just taken away after being promised somthing diffrent. If there is a fix for this it should be applied as soon as humanly possible.

Comment

• well it is the weekend there. and as was stated there is only 1 tech on hand to handle any types of bugs that goes on during the weekend. so we are just gonna have to wait. and give them a chance it has not even been quite one week. everyone like you is waiting for this to be resolved. i would rather things have gone smoothly or they fixed the problem the day after this happened. but let them do what they have to do to fix this thing so everyone can play. no favoritism at all. let them come up with a solution that gets everyone back on at the same time and not one that takes them away from coming up with a complete fix. and as memorylane mentioned. the techs do not go through the forums to see what we are psoting anyways. so i dont think it will matter much.

Comment

• Screenshot process is a good idea for the crystal user but it's a big disadvantage to those who didn't spend any money in this game, only time. Maybe there is another way/option to get our character back. (By the way I'm not a casher that's why I'm worried if the only way to get our character back is the screenshot process.)
          IGN: MultiCast (Joyopark)
          Plane: Airplane (Eidolon)
          Class: Mage (Weak Type )

Double Damage
          :p

Comment

• multi...we dont know yet what they will do. like memorylane said doing this would take a veryyyyyyyy long time
            (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

• He said that one character can be finished for 24 - 72 hrs and Joyo handle hundred characters
              Last edited by rhesh02; 05-19-2013, 03:49 AM.
              IGN: MultiCast (Joyopark)
              Plane: Airplane (Eidolon)
              Class: Mage (Weak Type )

Double Damage
              :p

Comment

• yes its true, but since im a player on joyo nothing similar happened there. characters with missing accounts are very different than accounts with missing characters
                (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

• Its better to done one char inf 24 hrs better than nothing right?
                  (J5)XBlade
                  (J5)Heero
                  (J5)Excutor

Comment

• maybe the guild masters frist then top players then others..... better than doing nothing right?
                    (J5)XBlade
                    (J5)Heero
                    (J5)Excutor

Comment

• i think that's way too tiring zagen, just imagine to recover each accounts it will take forever. they took time until now looking for an easy solution like the way we merged our servers. all you have to do is wait and pray that they will fix it as soon as possible.
                      I'm a gamer, i have no life.

I chose to have many.

Comment

• so why they put merger guideline to follow if it wont happen anyway
                        The merger guidelines were changed by Joyo, because Joyo wanted to use a NPC not R2, R2 can't even understand WHY Joyo wanted to do that in the first place.

A lot of players here have paid their time and their money for their toons.
                        R2 know all to well how much work and effort you guys have put in, which is why they aren't looking to only get some in and some not, or at a quick fix. They want to get EVERYONE in and playing.

The Screen Shot process has already been explained by MemoryLane, it would take 24-72 hours just to get 1 toon up, now imagine how many cashers there are on total, you have take into account the BIG cashers to the VIP only cashers, to the one that that might of only cashed now and again for a new outfit or maybe a Sand of Time etc. the list in endless, well not endless but incredibly long. Now think of man power needed for a task like that, then think about how many months? we are not talking about 100 players here, think of all 5 serves and then then think about how many players, cash for VIP or maybe the odd outfit if its cute, then you got your medium cashers to your big cashers to your OMG are you a millionaire casher. Your talking probably thousands of toons, and say it does take 72 hours to do 1 toon, that is 3 toons a week, that 12 a month, in 3 months of hand work thats around 36 toons back up and running in 3 months. 36 out of thousands, I'm not trying to put anyone down, I'm really not, I want you guys to have your toons back and to be on and playing and fighting and laughing etc with us all I just wanted to show you and to put into context just how long manual linking will take. Plus then what about the ones that haven't cashed? what are they suppose to do?

R2 are trying to find a way that is fair for EVERYONE casher and none casher alike, so you all can play.
                        Last edited by R22102902; 05-19-2013, 08:37 AM.
                        APOLOYMI
                        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• Cuz joyo wanted to lessen the unactive player it think.... thats why im insulted... if im the GM i will transfer all
                          (J5)XBlade
                          (J5)Heero
                          (J5)Excutor

Comment

• I mean if they wanted to use a NPC for the fact, then why didn't put the NPC there a week before the merger, so you guys could go and use it. Ok it might mean that you might not of been able to play CS for a week depending when you used it, but at least you would of known that after that you would be playing again. I mean why put the NPC in after the maintenance and not bring the server back up for you can use it, instead they deleted the servers it makes like zero sense. Well to me make no sense anyway
                            APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                            GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

• NPC will jsut spawn 24 hours after the maintenance at 13th may and not 1 week before merge...
                              (J5)XBlade
                              (J5)Heero
                              (J5)Excutor

Comment

• well an NPC has never been used before and R2 has done this kind of mergers before infact I think its 5 times now they have does this kind of merger and all with out using a NPC. Joyo techs had to make the NPC it didn't just randomly spawn LOL What im saying is if the NPC was put on your servers before the merge then you guys could of used it. The problem is when the server when down, that was the merge it wasn't a normal maintenance it was the merge taking place. Which where the mess happened, the servers went down on both sides and your toons were transferred over to R2 then your server were deleted, if the a NPC was going to be used then it should of been in place before the 13th not after.
                                APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                                GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Working...
                                X