X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You taught me to hold
    Tears pouring rain
    To always be patient in the trial
    Prostration and kneeling on the Lord ...

You couplet formed by prayer
    Take care of the crime
    Sweep me away by the dust
    That will make me fall ...

You are an inspiration in life
    Leads to sweep the obstacles
    With that build confidence
    Patience and care to create ...

You are a hero throughout the ages
    Sweat makes science
    Crying makes light guide
    Dusk making a new spirit ...

You set the clouds
    Will not disappear by the moon
    Your love is eternal
    Until later I had a dream in a grave ...

Where you stand
    Place last steps
    Share Them all miss the place
    And a place to complain ...

You (the mother) there is no indelible
    By the swift exposure to sea
    By the anger of the earth ground
    My heart and will always be an integral ...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM

IGN: Angels
    Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
    Last edited by medan91; 05-11-2014, 01:54 PM.
    Nick : Angels
    Class : Mage
    Job : Mystic
    Server : S41 (Oceanic)

Comment

I am glad that you're my mom...... because now I truly understand what sacrifices are, being a mom myself and all of which you made for me. I am so glad that you're my mom.... for the unconditional love and support and for showing me what courage and faith is, that giving up is not an option even when your circumstances and health have sometimes made you want to. I find comfort in knowing and am blessed that you still are just a phonecall away, no matter what the hour. Thank you!!

from
      IGN: Jack Frost
      SERVER: [S144] Piratical Parley

Comment

Mum, Roses are raining. Spring is bringing them to us. As for me, I chose the one that shivers Because today, that rose resembles you. Mum, You are like a flower whose heart we hear, you are the reason i'm facing new challenges everday ,i love you mom.
        here a rose for my beautiful caring mum ..lots of love your son

Server name:s45 angels ascendent character name: hunterx
        Last edited by yantsu; 05-09-2014, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Dear Mom,

For me you are my supergirl, wonderwoman etc. You've always done crazy things for me and appreciate it. It treat you as my mom and at the same time my dad because you've done things that a dad do. So mom, please help me won in this game at LOA. Lol! You're the best and always be the best.

Love you always,

your son

FreshBlossom, [S6]Marina's Haven, R2games

Comment

my mother is a 54year old professor and she does a lot of stuff with her Laptop.. she has many important files on it but then she's not really that we'll versed with her laptop and she doesn't even know if her laptop is being prone to virus already.. she always complain because her laptop is performing slow.. so last night, as a gift for her on mother's day, i cleaned her laptop with an anti-virus and found many virus on it.. when she woke up today, i put a note on her laptop saying,
            Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-05-09 13.08.30.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	866.5 KB
ID:	1687320

character's name: xSUPERMANx
            Server: US East, S152 [Mount Yearning]
            platform: web browser [ R2games ]
            Last edited by xxxSUPERMANxxx; 05-10-2014, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Dear Lovely Mom..

Happy Mother's Day mom...
              Ma, I say a big thank you to mom for giving birth to me in this world already. I am grateful to have a mother like mom. I do not know for reciprocation. I can only promise that I can be successful mom always. And can make mom proud in any case. Mom, on this Mother's Day, I wanted to make a surprise for mom. The surprise is very confidential. And hopefully with this surprise could make mom fell happy. I love u mom.
              Mom, you know ? When u leave me alone in home on a hours, i'm feel alone like 1 Day. When u leave me on 1 days, i feel alone like 1 week. Coz i'm afraid on you. I miss u forever mom. Mom you ar the great on my opinion.

Server : [S156] Cloven Hordes
              NickName : God War

Comment

A Mom is someone you love.. for being there with warmth and understanding whenever you need it, for sharing your disappointments as well as your successes, for having confidence in your dreams and plans for the future.

A Mom is someone you love... for doing thoughtful things to show she cares, for making every day a special one, and for filling your life with love and happiness.

Because you're always giving love, because you care so much, Because your gentle, thoughtful ways have such a special touch, Because of everything you are and everything you do -

On Mother's Day and always, Mom, lots of love to you.

Happy Mother's Day

--

Server: S34 Seraphim Warlord
                Character: Dysire
                Platform: R2

Comment

I am so grateful and blessed for having
                  special mother like you. I appreciate you a lot. Take
                  care always and God bless. Wish you a
                  good health and pleasant Happy Mother’s Day!!!

server: S164 Frost Fortress
                  character: BaoTran

Comment

Dear Mom,
                    I want you to know how much you mean to me.
                    You have given me guidance, even when I wouldn’t listen. You have loved me when I didn’t deserve it. You have believed in me when I didn’t believe in myself.
                    You have been my friend, my cheerleader, my counselor, my advocate, my protector, my cook, my maid, my nurse, my rock… but my favorite thing you have been is my MOM.
                    Thank you for giving me the tools to be a happy, kind, and loving person and for setting the example of the kind of mother I want to be to my girls.
                    I love and appreciate you more than any words could ever express.

Happy Mothers Day

server: s96 Oblivion Keep
                    character: McDeath

Comment

Mom, you've seen me laugh
                      You've also seen me cry
                      And you were always there with me
                      You've always done crazy things for me
                      but i dont always do what you want, i am so stubborn, and noughty boy,
                      but from deep inside my heart i love you very much.
                      I may not always say this
                      But thank you for everything and I love you mom.
                      Happy Mother's Day.

Character's Name : Cinta
                      Server Name : [S137] Ranger's Quarry
                      Guild : Immortals
                      Class : Mystic

Comment

I don't know how God looks like but I am cent percent sure he can't be better than you mom. You are the person who dance with me in my happiness and holds me whenever i have fallen. You have treated me like your little doll. Space is short to pen down all feelings and memories which we both have created during journey of life. Thanks for making me to see this beautiful world.
                        I really missing you mom. So I will give you this cat because that is why I love you very much.
                        Happy Mother's Day

Name:	download.jpg
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	1687329

Server:[120] Dawn's Regeant
                        Name: YourDead
                        Guild: FairyTail
                        Platform: R2games
                        Last edited by AdikSaDota88; 05-09-2014, 02:45 AM.

Comment

To my epic mom, First of all, Happy Mother's day. You brought us up and acted both as a mother and father when our dad left us. Thank you for keeping up with me throughout these years. I know life's been dark for you after all that's happened but you kept your faith and guided us with what little light you have left. Soon we'll graduate and we'll take that light from you for it is our turn to guide you through life and give you the life you deserved. Thanks for everything most especially for bringing up a celestial son like me.

To my epic mom:

Name:	MD.jpg
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	1687331

Happy Mother's Day!!!
                          Love you Mom.

IGN: AoBlu
                          Server: Dawn's Regeant (s120) R2games
                          Guild: FairyTail

Comment

Dear mom,

I want you to know that I’m really thankful to have you as my mom and I also want to say this for you, but I’m not really that strong to tell you that I’m really thanks to you for birthed me, care me, teach me, be patient with me and cheering for me. Mom, I’m also really wanted to say this because I always make you feel worries, angry, and cry. Mom I’m really sorry for everything because sometimes without me realized or not my words were too tough and hard. Mom, please forgive me. I know everything you do for me just want me to be a good person. Mom, if I always make you feel uneasy please tell me because I will try my best to change it and make you feel comfortable. Mom, I want you to know that I’m proud to have you as my mom and I love you. Last but not least, mom, I just want you do one more things to me. Mom if I cannot be your proud one, I hope you don’t mind. Please believe me in everything I do and please support me. Mom promise me that you will never stop believe me and support me, just believe and believe me. I don’t mind if no one wants to trust me but I don’t want you to stop trust me. Because only you my inspiration and only you can light up my strength, as long as you with me. Mom, if I had done something that makes your heart broken, please trust me that I don’t mean to do it. Mom, your trusts are the most important to me. Mom, the trusts of you are the supporter to me to do the best in my life. Mom, please stay at my sides until the end.

Thanks Mom…

IGN: viki
                            Server: Heir's Bequeathal S131 R2games
                            Guild: AshRiders
                            Last edited by viki683; 05-09-2014, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Dear Mom ,

Im not used to this , but lets give this a try .. alright here it goes,
                              mom , first of all i would like to say thank you for workinghard and loving us,
                              thanks for teaching me most of everything i know , for supporting me
                              sometimes i hurt your feelings and im sorry for that i know its not my place
                              to be angry to you , but i swear after i did it , deep inside me feel sorry for what i've done.
                              this mother's day you're on vacation with dad and its the greatest gift for you ..
                              be safe and you know i cant replace you. love you mom

Server name :S31 Heaven's Host
                              IGN : Liebe

Comment

Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.

IGN:Erza
                                Server:Oceanic,Nightwater cavern S166

Comment

Working...
                                X