Iris Being OP'd with archers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    archers crit healing for 50k or more hp in np right?mages/knights bring them to low hp then boom back to max hp,how the hell we winn vs archers?and dont say mages have heals and knights can heal with iris
    mages have heals yeah but when it reaches 50% im quite sure archers will kill us and pve set archers will delph us
    knights wont heal in of as to kill archers so yes archers are more op then mages were
    well..when u consider that apollo and iris are both matk sylph, mages do take less dmg from their attacks....as for iris crit heals, just get a stronger apollo or pan that can do 100k or more with crits to counter the heals.
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      well..when u consider that apollo and iris are both matk sylph, mages do take less dmg from their attacks....as for iris crit heals, just get a stronger apollo or pan that can do 100k or more with crits to counter the heals.
      That's what I keep telling every mage, they just don't get it....
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        That's what I keep telling every mage, they just don't get it....
        We get it. You're just wrong.
        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• It's been a long while since I've played so just take my opinion as of a bystander's, but shouldn't you all wait until we get all types of Sylph(es?) to argue about how game breaking it is?

And to the OP, it is unfair, yes, but WD has never been intended to work with Heal, since they are "Damage Only". If you translate and submit your take on the matter, like a small portion of Chinese servers' players, to 7Road, they might consider a change in their codes to have WD affect heal. It's a long shot, though.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            Don't forget to add in Awaken timer.

Iris's Rain Dance have at least 90 second of cooldown.

what was BL and Resto's cooldown?
            Cooldown for Pet Skills keeps going when you're unawakened. So it's a true 60s CD for Rain Dance. Same as BL. Warm Spring is also the same as Resto, and does a higher % of Healing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ice_Ace View Post
              Guys, does your Rain dance sometimes have initial cool down after awaken? Mine goes random, sometimes it has no initial cool down, sometime its has and the cool down number was random, sometimes 14/15 or 9/10. Rain dance is unlike the Delphic skills of sylph which have constant initial cool down. Did you experience this guys?
              It depends on how fast you re-awaken. It takes about 40 seconds to re-awaken after releasing the Pet form. If you cast a Rain Dance and came right out of Pet form, then went back in ASAP, you'll be looking at a 10-15 sec or so CD still needing to elapse on the 60s.

Comment

Doesn't work that way. Sorry.

Vs. an equal-BR Knight, with my L80 Apollo on, I need to get to 100% Bonus to be able to do a 100k Crit-Delphic attack. Knight's are healing themselves for 100k+ w/ Rain Dance, and another 70k+ from Warm Springs. The Knight Tactic is really simple...

1. Holy Seal (even if you don't stun - it will injure the player, which is key)
                2. Ultimate Slasher (will target the player, since he'll have the lowest % HP)
                3. Bubble + Heal Rune
                4. Ultimate Slasher (player again)
                5. Slasher + Awaken

That will always put the Knight at 90+ Rage. It will do damage to the player in all but 1 attack, leaving those wonderful troops in place to keep hitting you, triggering your block, and healing you for 5x the HP damage they do (thanks free healing!). Then you awaken. Warm Spring to Start. Tsunami to do AoE damage & clear that pesky Blood Rune (since your troops are gone by now). 50% Bonus Hits. Delphic to clear any enemy troops left (and possibly end an Archer w/ the MAtk). Rain Dance to Max HP & release Pet form.

Brutality + EDD - It's over. Remember, EDD is a 430% Attack w/ QTE. As far as Pet Delphics go... Pan is only 314%, Iris is 285% and Apollo 340%. Nothing comes close to that Knight's EDD attack vs. a single target. Nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                  Doesn't work that way. Sorry.

Vs. an equal-BR Knight, with my L80 Apollo on, I need to get to 100% Bonus to be able to do a 100k Crit-Delphic attack. Knight's are healing themselves for 100k+ w/ Rain Dance, and another 70k+ from Warm Springs. The Knight Tactic is really simple...

1. Holy Seal (even if you don't stun - it will injure the player, which is key)
                  2. Ultimate Slasher (will target the player, since he'll have the lowest % HP)
                  3. Bubble + Heal Rune
                  4. Ultimate Slasher (player again)
                  5. Slasher + Awaken

That will always put the Knight at 90+ Rage. It will do damage to the player in all but 1 attack, leaving those wonderful troops in place to keep hitting you, triggering your block, and healing you for 5x the HP damage they do (thanks free healing!). Then you awaken. Warm Spring to Start. Tsunami to do AoE damage & clear that pesky Blood Rune (since your troops are gone by now). 50% Bonus Hits. Delphic to clear any enemy troops left (and possibly end an Archer w/ the MAtk). Rain Dance to Max HP & release Pet form.

Brutality + EDD - It's over. Remember, EDD is a 430% Attack w/ QTE. As far as Pet Delphics go... Pan is only 314%, Iris is 285% and Apollo 340%. Nothing comes close to that Knight's EDD attack vs. a single target. Nothing.
                  Actually, in awaken form, ur pet's stats gets added to ur hero stats based on the aptitude so if u have maxed aptitude, the full amount of ur pet's stats get added to u. In my case, I'd get 17.2k more matk on top of my almost 40k patk which will b converted to matk when i'm in awaken form. So I'm doing 340% of 57k matk rather than ur (430+15)% of 40k +2k+xxx phy dmg (if i'm a knight). If you calculate the absolute numbers, i'd get near 200k dmg dealt in awaken form compared to 180+k in normal form. So actually I'd do more dmg if I use my sword of judgement. Anyway, since i'm an archer, whenever my sword of judgement crits on a knight, I easily see 50 - 70k per crit hit so it can easily do above 100k dmg to my enemies and sometimes even clearing an entire team who is at full health. Its heavily dependant on ur hero stats so if u have insane stats like oni/linke 1 single skill can easily undo all the healing from a crit heal by iris.

Comment

Actually, in awaken form, ur pet's stats gets added to ur hero stats based on the aptitude so if u have maxed aptitude, the full amount of ur pet's stats get added to u. In my case, I'd get 17.2k more matk on top of my almost 40k patk which will b converted to matk when i'm in awaken form. So I'm doing 340% of 57k matk rather than ur (430+15)% of 40k +2k+xxx phy dmg (if i'm a knight). If you calculate the absolute numbers, i'd get near 200k dmg dealt in awaken form compared to 180+k in normal form. So actually I'd do more dmg if I use my sword of judgement. Anyway, since i'm an archer, whenever my sword of judgement crits on a knight, I easily see 50 - 70k per crit hit so it can easily do above 100k dmg to my enemies and sometimes even clearing an entire team who is at full health. Its heavily dependant on ur hero stats so if u have insane stats like oni/linke 1 single skill can easily undo all the healing from a crit heal by iris.
                    True, but each hit of the delphic is +2k dmg, aka +10k and the +15% dmg with rune ..
                    4.30*1.15*1.5*X+10*1.5~7.25X+15k, X is the knights atk.. So.. The flat dmg before being adjusted by other stat effects at 50% for a rune EDD with a 40k patk knight is around 145k (remove opponent def and it will be around 50-75k for archer/mage, that is without medal or crit/ewd) + 15k for the rune effect and that is also without equips effect.
                    So for an EWD knight after calculating with a mage/archer def and 8-9 GB + talent the dmg from rune EDD
                    : a total of 87k dmg against a ~ 25k pdef arch/mage, it is ofcourse an estimation and if my math aint wrong pr sy1t.. But that is a scary number._.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                      Cooldown for Pet Skills keeps going when you're unawakened. So it's a true 60s CD for Rain Dance. Same as BL. Warm Spring is also the same as Resto, and does a higher % of Healing.
                      I should have wrote at most, instead of at least... LOL

It's more or less somewhere between 60~90 sec cooldown.

Cause I did state in a later post that Rain Dance's default cooldown still keeps on counting down even after awaken and going into a new awaken.

What I had meant was when a person used awaken and Rain Dance, but kept on going until his awaken runs out, by then Rain Dance's cooldown will almost reach 60 second if he didn't cast any 500 awaken pt skills.
                      Than the person would have to wait for awaken points again before he can cast awaken. (which is around 30 seconds I think, not really sure, didn't actually time it before)

personally, in Dungeons, I rarely cast delphics (500pts) skills, and just uses Warm Spring (10 sec) and Rain Dance (60 sec) heals.

Can fit in 1 Rain Dance and 3~4 Warm Spring.
                      Last edited by anichaos; 01-02-2014, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• Talents and HS will be available for sylphs too, so cooldowns will be shorter.

Comment

• Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                          True, but each hit of the delphic is +2k dmg, aka +10k and the +15% dmg with rune ..
                          4.30*1.15*1.5*X+10*1.5~7.25X+15k, X is the knights atk.. So.. The flat dmg before being adjusted by other stat effects at 50% for a rune EDD with a 40k patk knight is around 145k (remove opponent def and it will be around 50-75k for archer/mage, that is without medal or crit/ewd) + 15k for the rune effect and that is also without equips effect.
                          So for an EWD knight after calculating with a mage/archer def and 8-9 GB + talent the dmg from rune EDD
                          : a total of 87k dmg against a ~ 25k pdef arch/mage, it is ofcourse an estimation and if my math aint wrong pr sy1t.. But that is a scary number._.
                          Its wrong for sure. I only take 8k per hit from Lapasha's EDD with brut rune and I have 26k pdef and he has almost 40k patk with lvl 10 EWD. so even if i minus 1k from my pdef I'd at most take 9k per hit which only ends up being 45k dmg. Where as he has 22k mdef and my sword of judgement can crit him for 50+k per hit as compared to my brut rune delphic sniper which does only 320% + 505 dmg which ends up doing around near 40k dmg to him. Awakened form is always more painful since the sylph stats are added onto your hero stats, but the diff is only significant when your sylph is strong. as for 87k dmg, i can eat 2 of such dmg =P But sadly its useless since most of the time i'm fighting 1 v 3 in arena....170+k hp still not enough...guess i need to get 394k hp like the top knight on chinese server.....his 120k patk also helps along with 60k pdef and 51k mdef =.="

Comment

• May I ask how is the strength of a purple IRIS compared to a purple Apollo? Is the IRIS worth to keep based on the impending lightning/dark sylphs to come?

Thanks for any comments/views.

Eili
                            S144
                            Guild: 'Nightmare
                            Level 80 Archer

Comment

• apollo vs iris of same rarity, growth and level in Sylph Arena

apollo will always have higher BR by default, thus allowing apollo to always move first

If you do not have a good Tank or Iris doesn't have Rain Dance, than apollo always wins

Iris is worth keeping, because it's the only "healing Sylph" there is.

Fire, Lightning is pure dps

Dark is damage over time (last I checked)

Lightning pet have highest burst damage on one target, but does not have very good AoE like Iris, Pan, and Apollo have.

In awaken form,

Iris's Rain Dance is best in groups like dungeons or Group Arena.

However, Apollo's sword skill most of the times can take out 80% of a player's total HP.

If you're not a Crit spec, your Rain Dance can only heal about 50% of that damage, meaning Apollo wins.

That's why ppls are saying Archer with Iris is OP... just cause they can use Rain Dance to out heal Apollo's sword attack and get full HP heals.
                              But anyone with a Crit spec can do this too, they just blame archer cause archer can only go crit spec...

Comment

• My crit is at 6145, i have a purple apollo and a 3star blur iris... just wondering which will be the better one for me to invest in
                                S144
                                Guild: 'Nightmare
                                Level 80 Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X