No announcement yet.

Iris Being OP'd with archers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my blue 3 star Apollo become beaten frome a 5 star green iris.

Iris has allways ben OP, only why for Apollo to beat iris is if them kill the iris in one blow.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
      my blue 3 star Apollo become beaten frome a 5 star green iris.

Iris has allways ben OP, only why for Apollo to beat iris is if them kill the iris in one blow.
      The amount of stats or color you have don't beat raw strength. I've beaten 2-3 star purple apollo's in BG since they're weaker-new server people with far from the same BR. Same as purple Iris, just because you cash hard on sylphs doesn't make up the difference in stats.

Don't need to one shot them to win, just need to be better.

Comment

i cash to into the sylph loool.

am just become out healed, and i have strong delpic and sylph use my strongest skills to make damges.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

op ! pls fix this .........

Comment

Just wait till we get the new sylphs. Then you can stop crying about how OP iris and apollos are and start to cry about how lighting and Dark are more OP.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
              i cash to into the sylph loool.

am just become out healed, and i have strong delpic and sylph use my strongest skills to make damges.
              Just means you're doing something wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                Just means you're doing something wrong...
                Sarcasm unknown to this unit, will need an update.
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  Just wait till we get the new sylphs. Then you can stop crying about how OP iris and apollos are and start to cry about how lighting and Dark are more OP.
                  That means exact same complains will rise, just replace Apollo with Dark, Iris with Lighting. There you go, I can see the future.

Comment

i have never seen so many grown people cry like little babys over a damn game.. come on wenn are u going to realize its a cash game an the cashers will win no matter.. i am lite casher .. an hell i cant even keep up now more but i enjoy the fun of the game an i dont cry.. at one time i waz one of top dogs.. now ima gold fish.. grow an an play an have fun .. or cash to get better .. or just quit cause crying on these form aint going to get u no where.....
                    wardog
                    guild:Unforgiven
                    archer
                    s214

Comment

• Originally posted by wardawg1979 View Post
                      i have never seen so many grown people cry like little babys over a damn game.. come on wenn are u going to realize its a cash game an the cashers will win no matter.. i am lite casher .. an hell i cant even keep up now more but i enjoy the fun of the game an i dont cry.. at one time i waz one of top dogs.. now ima gold fish.. grow an an play an have fun .. or cash to get better .. or just quit cause crying on these form aint going to get u no where.....
                      Not all cashers will all the time... only the heavy cashers win all the time... I've been beating a lot of casher for months now.

Comment

• Yes ... Agree ... EWD doesn't affect into heal in Iris, but Critical Yes ...

But anyhow, u should think that as a Mage their heal or BL not improve much when they use EWD, but affect much with critical ...

This is that should be Fix by R2 ....

Anyway, Knight should be gracefull that they can heal now, as they get Mage ability, not to complain about it, as Mage more nerf with slyph ... except if the mage heavy casher ...

Mage kill Knight ? not happen now .. as they heal, and when mage vs knight w/o troops, u know mage will die as the rage grow of Knight is better so they easier to do delphic and EDD ... Mage die ... what is the mage skill can do as Knight damage and defense are the best ...

But I think which the best idea :
                        1. Limitted the amount of heal of Iris, as Heal is Mage's area (coz like lol .. mage BL 30-40 K with EWD, and we face Iris with 60-80 K BL)
                        2. Make it cooldown for heal of Iris, as Resto (20 sec) or BL (60 sec), but Iris only 10 sec for resto, and less time to do bless ...
                        3. Make it EWD has affect to damage and heal too ...

Comment

• Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
                          Yes ... Agree ... EWD doesn't affect into heal in Iris, but Critical Yes ...

But anyhow, u should think that as a Mage their heal or BL not improve much when they use EWD, but affect much with critical ...

This is that should be Fix by R2 ....

Anyway, Knight should be gracefull that they can heal now, as they get Mage ability, not to complain about it, as Mage more nerf with slyph ... except if the mage heavy casher ...

Mage kill Knight ? not happen now .. as they heal, and when mage vs knight w/o troops, u know mage will die as the rage grow of Knight is better so they easier to do delphic and EDD ... Mage die ... what is the mage skill can do as Knight damage and defense are the best ...

But I think which the best idea :
                          1. Limitted the amount of heal of Iris, as Heal is Mage's area (coz like lol .. mage BL 30-40 K with EWD, and we face Iris with 60-80 K BL)
                          2. Make it cooldown for heal of Iris, as Resto (20 sec) or BL (60 sec), but Iris only 10 sec for resto, and less time to do bless ...
                          3. Make it EWD has affect to damage and heal too ...
                          In that aspect make Pan MATK and IRIS/Apollo Patk, then us non-mages will be happy we die less fast too .
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Archers with crit heal + high hp die fast??? LOL I don't want to live on this planet anymore...
                            Last edited by MaccteN001; 12-27-2013, 10:47 PM.
                            Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                              In that aspect make Pan MATK and IRIS/Apollo Patk, then us non-mages will be happy we die less fast too .
                              then add too DF IS SS AP too ... .... I dunno ur build if u can fast die when fight to Mage

Comment

• mages suddenly go qq. gotta love this era

Comment

Working...
                                X