Iris Being OP'd with archers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OniZoro View Post
    So, did some testing. I'm a knight and have an iris, I tested with one of my bud seeing if Will Destroyer enhances the damage and heal, The damage was fairly good with WD, But when i tried the heal, it was the same as without Will destroyer, Archers being critical, have an unfair advantage with their crit heals as will destroyer has no effect on heals. Anyone wanna correct anythin here?
    i totally agree with u, r2 must do something about this
    Name: Kagura
    Server: Blightwillow
    Guild: Fire
    Level: 77
    Battle Rating: 239 526
    Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

Really Op'd? We can't build defense at all against sylphs unlike EWD mages and knights, so we get a crit heal. You want a crit heal? GO CRIT and see how disantageous we have it.
      Sylphs hit us much harder than it hits knights and mages. Stop complaining.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

as a knight u get 20% more heal thanks to a passive skill. its still weird that heals work with determination but not with will destroyer.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          Really Op'd? We can't build defense at all against sylphs unlike EWD mages and knights, so we get a crit heal. You want a crit heal? GO CRIT and see how disantageous we have it.
          Sylphs hit us much harder than it hits knights and mages. Stop complaining.
          archers crit healing for 50k or more hp in np right?mages/knights bring them to low hp then boom back to max hp,how the hell we winn vs archers?and dont say mages have heals and knights can heal with iris
          mages have heals yeah but when it reaches 50% im quite sure archers will kill us and pve set archers will delph us
          knights wont heal in of as to kill archers so yes archers are more op then mages were

Comment

Mages have been OP so long because of their heals in PvP. They won't nerf it because it's so good for everyone in PvE.
            Now another class heals more than them and they cry rivers. THE IRONY. Are you kidding me?

By moaning about iris her crit heal, you automatically, as a mage, admit you guys needed a nerf much earlier.
            But suddenly you're gimped because you can't outheal us anymore? Hahaha genius.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

next patch:knights can df!
              mages can ss!
              is this where you are going pac? -_-
              healers are supposed to be mages

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                next patch:knights can df!
                mages can ss!
                is this where you are going pac? -_-
                FYI, Pan is a knight type with his shields, whats next, knights moaning about that? Or archers moan with the lightning sylph in the future?
                U guys still have the biggest advantage because most people go with Iris or Apollo which do matk.
                For crying out loud, mages need to stop moaning about everything, it's ridiculous.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

So, did some testing. I'm a knight and have an iris, I tested with one of my bud seeing if Will Destroyer enhances the damage and heal, The damage was fairly good with WD, But when i tried the heal, it was the same as without Will destroyer, Archers being critical, have an unfair advantage with their crit heals as will destroyer has no effect on heals. Anyone wanna correct anythin here?
                  well.. critical is the way to go now. for every class, be it knight, mage and of course archers.reason ? slyph critical dmg is soo damn high. and iris heal can crit too.

of course, u need lvl 70+ to get the astro right for knight and mage.

as a knight, i went critical build almost immediately after v2.1.

at 3.7k crit currently, i would say i am very happy with my dmg.

the rules and norms of wartune have changed, learn to change with it and adapt.
                  Last edited by wateverlar; 12-26-2013, 04:44 AM.
                  IGN: watty
                  Server:s271
                  Class: Knight
                  BR: 120k + growing slowly
                  Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                    FYI, Pan is a knight type with his shields, whats next, knights moaning about that? Or archers moan with the lightning sylph in the future?
                    U guys still have the biggest advantage because most people go with Iris or Apollo which do matk.
                    For crying out loud, mages need to stop moaning about everything, it's ridiculous.
                    yeah iris does matk..sure what baout iris heal?archer back to archer not sylph aweaken form and then they kill us....sorry but mages no longer the strngest its archers now

Comment

You never complained when your HEALER was dealing massive pvp damage due to being able to spam AOE's.

.sorry but mages no longer the strngest its archers now
                      And with that quote you have just shown how little you do ACTUALLY know about the game
                      Last edited by VicZar; 12-26-2013, 10:23 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

What level are you? Because i saw some lvl 80 knight with 70 pve set switching on determination type. Maybe you are still on mid game. Honestly on late game , Archer are useless against knight.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                          You never complained when your HEALER was dealing massive pvp damage due to being able to spam AOE's.
                          at that time it was archers kill mages,mages kill knights,knights kill archers ofc if they were well build and you played it smart but now with all these crit heals its more like archers kill all classes mages kill knights as long as they dont have rain dance

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                            Mages have the top number of threads on the forum when it comes to complaining, it's sad beyond belief.
                            Every patch they have some reason to say either knight or archer are OP and they're weak, yet as said many times still they still kick knights with 10k br higher their *****.
                            Archers kick mages ***** what a surprise, but because those mages can't win from them, they cry river about that iris heal, as that's a valid reason at all?

They just want to win all, and they cry when they don't.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

at that time it was archers kill mages,mages kill knights,knights kill archers ofc if they were well build and you played it smart but now with all these crit heals its more like archers kill all classes mages kill knights as long as they dont have rain dance
                              This once again shows you're completely clueless.

Comment

Think you got a little mixed up there Zeref.

It used to be Mages kill Archers, Mages kill Knights, Cash Mages kill Mages.
                                An archer has NEVER been able to kill a comparable mage once they levelled above 60. There is no balance between classes in this game and there never has been. Archers rule low levels, mages ruled mid-high levels and knights are the Monster class End game. You can argue all you like, but the truth is the truth.
                                As for sylphs, who gives a damn. There are better sylphs coming and the Iris/Apollo will be only used by those who can't get another type.

Comment

Working...
                                X