Bound Balens Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stonedkiller View Post
    i actually know lvl 50 map = 300 bb lvl 60 map 360bb lvl 70 map 400 bb but what i'd like to know is if we also get for example in lvl 60 map the level 5 gem plus the 3mk gold and 2mk daru or if that disappears in new version

better rewards with bb after the patch because lvl 60 map reward is 1.2k vouchers which in bb conversion would be 60 bb but if with the new patch rewards we lose the lvl 5 gem plus gold and daru doesn't worth it

can anybody answer if they know it?
    ffs stop speaking of things not important and answer this please
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

• Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
      ffs stop speaking of things not important and answer this please
      nope no reply for you

Comment

• bound belenes=?vuchers

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          nope no reply for you
          :'( evil you

People making all along the freagging same questions and mine that's quite the good question and something i know lots of people want to know u guys ignore it? ffs yes farm prices are lowered inventory slots too yes you can buy double skills with bound balens yes you can buy in shop with bb except for hot events and vip, daru/gold alchemy or waggers in cw are all the people so stupidly annoying that don't know how to read when the answers they're looking for are already posted? ffs my question is the only one good made in the freaggin 5 last pages -.-
          Last edited by StonedKiller; 11-05-2013, 10:09 AM.
          IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

• ty r2g its very useful to all free players

Comment

• i don't understand

Comment

• In the chinese wartune, you get a free headgear. We need this as well.

Comment

• Nice. like that, (Y) how about to buy wings, make it ?

Comment

• I know you cant buy hot items but can you use them for other items like clothing etc?

Comment

• Thanks so much <3 I love Wartune
                      :cool:S3x:p

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNOGOOD View Post
                        In the chinese wartune, you get a free headgear. We need this as well.
                        Had it on S1 when I checked it out, at level 10.

Comment

• how much bound balens will i have after patch if i have 60K vouchers of it now.?

and i hope that in the next patch wartune will have trading system or open market where can we trade items or buy using bound balens.. so players with extra items can give it to other or their guildm8s or to those who is non cashier like me..

keep up the good work r2..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hikari
                          Mage
                          LVL 55
                          â€*Empireâ€*
                          The Forgotten Dune
                          Name: Hikari
                          Class: Mage
                          Level: 55
                          Guild: â€*Empireâ€*
                          Server: 21 The Forgotten Dune

I play for fun and to have new friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
                            Maybe not.

Diablo III had an auction house and that turned the game from Diablo III into Auction House. Blizzard removed the auction house from D3.

The problem was that people wound up playing it more than the rest of the game. While it's a nice distraction and it can do some possible good for some players, if it takes away too much from the other things that can be done in the game, it's not worth it.

You either are too high for this or u arent high enough , how can u not have a Trading post, auction house, a market place, however u wanna call it where people can sell their stuff to eachother ? Wartune-strategy/role playing and most importantly ONLINE, that means interaction between players so every aspect of player-to-player interaction its a must.

Peace out.

Comment

• Originally posted by hikaricham View Post
                              how much bound balens will i have after patch if i have 60K vouchers of it now.?

and i hope that in the next patch wartune will have trading system or open market where can we trade items or buy using bound balens.. so players with extra items can give it to other or their guildm8s or to those who is non cashier like me..

keep up the good work r2..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hikari
                              Mage
                              LVL 55
                              â€*Empireâ€*
                              The Forgotten Dune
                              auction for UNBOUND balens

Comment

• lol now i know > xD

wrong reading
                                Last edited by R212958716; 11-06-2013, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X