Bound Balens Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
    Will they give bound balens and if so, how many? 1 to make it equal to 20 vouchers? or possibly more?

I think I read vouchers will be replaced by bound balens. But what will be the conversion rate there, the same as the stockpiled voucher => bound balen rate of 1/20? Or will there be a different conversion rate.

2 good questions I'd like answered too
    I actually know lvl 50 map = 300 BB LVL 60 map 360BB lvl 70 map 400 BB but what i'd like to know is if we also get for example in lvl 60 map the level 5 gem plus the 3mk gold and 2mk daru or if that disappears in new version

Better rewards with BB after the patch because lvl 60 map reward is 1.2k vouchers which in BB conversion would be 60 BB but if with the new patch rewards we lose the lvl 5 gem plus gold and daru doesn't worth it

CAN ANYBODY ANSWER IF THEY KNOW IT?
    Last edited by StonedKiller; 11-05-2013, 07:55 AM.
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

• non vip give a chance to make a normal vip even in one month to make all players become enjoy!!! and ty for your giving an announcement to us!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
        probably yes,but I am curious, will the prices be changed? because now nobody can afford this which seems ridiculous
        Farm upgrade prices will change. So you dont need so much bound balens to do upgrades in there .

Comment

• Just a question why is 1st WB taken out in new patch why only 2 WB now what is the point of taking out 1st WB

Comment

• Originally posted by R22383272 View Post
            Just a question why is 1st WB taken out in new patch why only 2 WB now what is the point of taking out 1st WB
            I think they are going to put in a new event at that time. Not sure when though. Gold Rush or something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              Due to an issue with the pre-release update, Bound Balens are not working as intended. Bound Balens will be able to purchase most items in the Shop. We assure you we are working hard to have this issue fixed with the formal 2.1 update next week. We are providing the following items as compensation for the inconvenience to players on the pre-release server:
              • 100,000 Gold
              • 30,000 Kyanite
              • Bound Balen x20

Players will be able to obtain Bound Balens via events, completing dungeons and via the Guild Altar.
              Bound Balens will be able to be used for anything regular Balens can except for the following:
              • Gold/Daru Alchemy
              • Class War Wagers
              • The Wheel of Fate
              • To buy VIP Cards, Spirit Covenant, or hot items in the Shop
              Gotta say (I have payed a lot into this game) I gotta say this is nice to see, Glad you guys realize how over priced your items are, maybe now it's more affordable -free bound ballens, you will get a faster buck..

Comment

• very good update r2.. gonna get gem transposers, double skills and wings (mehehe~)
                just some random comments / questions here:
                - lol bloodfang is the only WB i cannot attend in my server (if i was playing in oceanic, i'd feel hopeless tho), so its fine by me (LOL)
                - if i knew this was coming, i shoud've not upgraded my farm to lvl 6 >.<
                - are there ways to obtain BB in the future?
                - this update is totally AWESOME! in many ways
                - how about the daily task "spend balens/vouchers?" i wouldn't want to spend BB everyday, since i'm non-casher...
                - hope you'd change the prices of inventory spaces bec it's overpriced, but i don't really mind, since there's Guild vault anyways..
                - hope you'd change the price of cooldown bec it's overpriced, but i don't really mind, since i slow level, and my tech bonuses are maxed at my level..
                - just like what've i read in one post here, hope you guys would sell a VIP trial card for a reasonable price in BB (or better yet, give us another one in the future), cause i've got LOOOTS of vip tokens sitting pretty in my inventory, and i'd like to max my 2 useless lvl 0 acad skills (hero and troop matk) as well..

That's all I think..
                S292 Archer level 46
                35k BR (with blessing wheel)
                August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
                283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
                May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

• I was the one with the idea for the VIP cards , and im also the one to come up with another thing if the VIP cards fail to be delivered to us non-cashers. Take the VIP tokens out of duel rewards, take em out of campaign rewards , take them out from any quest that a non-casher could attend to , alongside of that double the VIP tokens vip's get through their quests and weekly rewards, i dont mind and frankly i dont care, also if this fail to happen too , 3rd solution would be to take out the "bound" thing over vip tokens, make them unbound with the new version comin up i might get something off them , i for one, didnt bought VIP so far and its highly unlikely to grab one in the future for $ i mean. Next and last regarding VIP's would be to just make the VIP cards be permanent in shop's not every once in a while, and those cards to be unbound.
                  Also, its not "Strenght" or "Strenghtr" as its written on item's attributes , its "strength"
                  Also, fix "Armor" as its written on item's attributes, replace it with "defence" or vice-versa, on character's tab its Armor in Guild skills its Defence, it confuses people some times.
                  Also fix the Multiplayer Arena, my best option would be with a gap lvl of 5, for example 35-40, next 40-45, next 45-50 and so on.
                  Also take out the Crystaloids from the Crypt's 5 level multipliers , its not cool to get those while using a key for double rewards, especially since theres no use for anyone.
                  Im not even 1% sure that any measurements are gonna be taken regarding this whole **** that i wrote.
                  Peace out.

Comment

• but what about vouchers? are converted to bound balens or how??? plz answer me

Comment

• man i think vouchers will still remain ,so we 'll have vouchers and bound balens too.From now u can buy with vouchers gems,pots, scrolls,morph cardsI 've played chinesse server ,thats i know. i hope im not wrong

Comment

• how about world boss event? we can use bound balens on WB event or not?
                        Last edited by hozhizora; 11-04-2013, 04:51 AM.

Comment

• can anyone tell me the release date????

Comment

• Can some kind player of S1 tell us how many unbound balens are they getting per day/per week on average? This would be a very useful information

Comment

• Hey when is patch 2.1 going to release on other servers since we are waiting for it from a long time plz give us the news about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hozhizora View Post
                                how about world boss event? We can use bound balens on wb event or not?
                                nop we cant use balens or bound balens in wb and the hp of single wb is increase doubled since we only has 1 wb now

Comment

Working...
                                X