Bound Balens Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
    Because for the last 2 or 3 days they were loosing out on all of it. So to make it fair for them and what they lost out on r2/7road is compensating them for those lost chances to accumulate those things.
    im sorry yes u right they lost 2-3 days. but all rest servers losing about 7+ days and we will get like all time noting so what r2/7road think about that?

Comment

• Originally posted by defeqt View Post
      After update,your vouchers will transform in bound balens and you will have the same amount ? For example i have 4k vouchers now so after update i will have 4k balens or they will dissapear and start from 0 ? If yes,then i/we need to use all of them at something to don`t lose it so i`d be grateful if someone would give a answer.

I didn`t read all the posts from here so i apologize if was a similar reply with this question.
      your vouchers will be converted in Bound balens. 20 vouchers = 1 Bound balens, so if you have 4000 vouchers, it will turn into 200 Bound balens.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

• is are vouchers we already have get turned into bound balens

Comment

• can we buy warrior call with BB?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brygitta View Post
            Reset skill cost the same. But u can get 300 bound balens with the 26 logins days and maybe will be better save for the double tree ;p
            im good on doubles and maxed bag, just reseting talents and wb gold/daru income....
            -West Coast S115

Comment

• we can purchase special items fr eg. gems transposer????

Comment

• Looking forward to the update. Can't say whether I like it or not yet but the bound balens seem like a good idea.
                FinalHC
                Kabam - S39/S6
                (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

• current

Pro:
                  ..... non-casher can finally obtain wing, transposer, and double skill trees
                  ..... farm cost reduced dramatically (if they stays as lv.5 - 75, lv.6 - 120 balen costs)

Con:
                  ..... Bag, Reset, Cooldown price stays same as before, 1000~7500+ balen costs
                  ..... Less resources to obtain Bound Balen (self farm no longer gives voucher, thus no bound balen)
                  ..... Bound Balen can not be used in Gold/ Daru Alchemy, Wheel of Fate, Class War Wager
                  ..... Bound Balen can not be used to buy VIP Card, Spirit Covenant, Sales items, etc
                  ..... No more buffs in WB due to no Voucher (tho you can't buff with balens either)

Comment

• Thnx for precise post there, as I am looking forward to it for obtaining the transposers & some other things, so also is despondent about the less-availability of the locked balens in-game.
                    Though those can be modified in the next series of updates. Will see how things work actually when my server gets the patch.

Comment

• its Good update ) I like it

Comment

• I tried the pre-launch version of the new patch and I noticed that the rate of gain of bound Balens is very low, so my question is: the full version of the new patch will increase the rate of gain of bound Balens? because only earn 1000 bb we should take up to one month or maybe even more

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          current

Pro:
                          ..... non-casher can finally obtain wing, transposer, and double skill trees
                          ..... farm cost reduced dramatically (if they stays as lv.5 - 75, lv.6 - 120 balen costs)

Con:
                          ..... Bag, Reset, Cooldown price stays same as before, 1000~7500+ balen costs
                          ..... Less resources to obtain Bound Balen (self farm no longer gives voucher, thus no bound balen)
                          ..... Bound Balen can not be used in Gold/ Daru Alchemy, Wheel of Fate, Class War Wager
                          ..... Bound Balen can not be used to buy VIP Card, Spirit Covenant, Sales items, etc
                          ..... No more buffs in WB due to no Voucher (tho you can't buff with balens either)
                          The con's you put to be honest are useless. Why would they allow alchemy on bound balens? Or to let you bet with them? Not a single profit for them if they'd do that.
                          Buffs on wb, well...think that you changed time and went back in time and playing on their first server which was with no wb buffs.
                          Bound balens were never be able to buy spirit and vip cards ( On chinese they can, but yea, don't compare Chinese with US ).
                          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• it says items on hot items listed on shop cannot be bought by bound balens

Comment

• BLOODFANG will be removed? that sucks, the only wb i can get in

Comment

• can wait mwahaha awesome their would b new cloth right?

Comment

Working...
                                X