No announcement yet.

Bound Balens Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we can purchase special items fr eg. gems transposer????

Comment

Originally posted by Numbsouls View Post
      worst update ever , will now need balen to get inventory slots or lvl up crop land .... and other stuff

also loosing the ability to voucher buff on wb...

**** update sorry to say i wish i knew this game before it get **** up,started playing 3 weeks ago spent over 200$ and now they ruin it
      lol man,you dont see what will be,and allready say this is **** that is ****.just wait,see what they do better,what they do worst,and then complain

Comment

YEAAAH........ I dont need to charge balens anymore.. !!!!!! thanks R2!!!! ^_^
        blank signature, you dont need to know me

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Fido View Post
          YEAAAH........ I dont need to charge balens anymore.. !!!!!! thanks R2!!!! ^_^
          u think so but its not that simple u cant earn so many bound balens and u cant buy all things u want with them and ofc all of non cashers ppl wants clothes or wings but u guys didnt think cus after u take clothes those need upgrade and will force in some way to recharge for lv up them so they dont earn from buy a hat or armour they earn more money from upgrades

Comment

hahahahahaha

Comment

you can buy clthing with bound balens but i don't know if you can buy socketing rods or crypt key

Comment

is there limited time for this BB event???

Comment

Originally posted by yordi13 View Post
                  you can buy clthing with bound balens but i don't know if you can buy socketing rods or crypt key
                  Bound balens - balens = same thing with little exceptions.
                  Balens - Buy everything, everytime.
                  Bound balens - Buy everything except vip, spirit convenant and anything else that appear in HOT event tab, rest is all yours. They even confirmed that.
                  No alchemy, no wheel of fate, no class wars wager and thats all.
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by R25395733 View Post
                    is there limited time for this BB event???
                    Bound Balen is perm, at least that's what it's like in Chinese version (original)

Comment

• Originally posted by Numbsouls View Post
                      worst update ever , will now need balen to get inventory slots or lvl up crop land .... and other stuff

also loosing the ability to voucher buff on wb...

**** update sorry to say i wish i knew this game before it get **** up,started playing 3 weeks ago spent over 200$ and now they ruin it
                      you're so damn wrong dude! i think it's the best update ever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rimmington View Post
                        you're so damn wrong dude! i think it's the best update ever!
                        for some people said it best, they may need ballens badly xd.. but for few peoples will be NM when the 10k+ vouchers transformed into/20*BB, since the cost of everything that cost voucher/ballens didnt decrease, not sure if skill reset etc cost, turned into/20 also,
                        -West Coast S115

Comment

• Originally posted by Ole.Joe View Post
                          for some people said it best, they may need ballens badly xd.. but for few peoples will be NM when the 10k+ vouchers transformed into/20*BB, since the cost of everything that cost voucher/ballens didnt decrease, not sure if skill reset etc cost, turned into/20 also,
                          Reset skill cost the same. But u can get 300 bound balens with the 26 logins days and maybe will be better save for the double tree ;p

Comment

• Did i can activate double skills with bound balens?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zazli112 View Post
                              Did i can activate double skills with bound balens?
                              Pretty sure you can.

Comment

• hi!
                                when will other servers get this update?

Character : Leoali
                                Server : S-297 Druid's Groove
                                Level : 53

Comment

Working...
                                X