Bound Balens Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ anichaos cons:
    Why the fuq would any1 use balens on alchemy?
    Inventory: cons for those who start late

I agree with VIP, for some1 only using locked balens, using it all those is impossible anyway, so its a priority, 4/5 is out of your reach anyway and VIP is the best buy of the exluded items so I disagree with not buying VIP through them.
    No more buffs in wb: no real difference because we get more finishing rewards.

Comment

• No more buffs in wb: no real difference because we get more finishing rewards.
      LOL, More? Say this those who causes 2% of damage of boss(2.5kk gold & daru profit). Now they will got almost nothing compared to former profit. And say this to those who gets 0.5%.... now they will get much less, no more than 0.1-0.2%. If to take into account, current boss HP 583kk is maxed, I can assure you - nobody happy of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeyFre View Post
        LOL, More? Say this those who causes 2% of damage of boss(2.5kk gold & daru profit). Now they will got almost nothing compared to former profit. And say this to those who gets 0.5%.... now they will get much less, no more than 0.1-0.2%. If to take into account, current boss HP 583kk is maxed, I can assure you - nobody happy of it.
        The first ones you say will use revive and get close to same amount, so no difference.
        Those who get 0.5? Not our / R2's fault, buff on wb should have never been included, its better without to see the real power of a player and a cash player.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• Still no replies to some of my questions. Again please only reply if you are certain... But there's a lot on server 1 - can no one help?
          How many bound balens are needed to reset skills and talents?

How many bound balens are needed to speed up construction/academy times for non VIP members?

How many quests are there where you can get bound balens? It seems like there are very few.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            R2Games Halloweeen story: The player gave out his account information to someone "trustworthy". And then they STOLE THEIR ACCOUNT! And gave away all their items! Then DEEEEELETED their highest level character. Muah-hahaha. On some dark nights, you can even hear the voice of the deleted character, their cries carried on the wind. So beware the "trustworthy" friend, for they might just be coming.... FOR YOU![/LIST]
            What I really would like to know, is how the heck they could DELETE the character? Coz I would like to do that with some of the characters I no longer wanna use...

Comment

• Originally posted by R29998503 View Post

How many quests are there where you can get bound balens? It seems like there are very few.
              I dont think there would be quests for BB.Mb if you start new toon there will be in begining but latter i dont think so.

Comment

• Just putting up all pros and cons from bound balen, doesn't matter how good or bad they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by krisjando View Post
                  What I really would like to know, is how the heck they could DELETE the character? Coz I would like to do that with some of the characters I no longer wanna use...
                  That thought has crossed my mind a time or two, not that I have any I want to delete.
                  Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
                  Character Name: TinkerBelle
                  Class: Knight
                  Guild: Dishonored
                  Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

• Would the spire chests give bound balens after patch? Currently there is a chance of receiving 20 vouchers per chest..

Comment

• Originally posted by azoutback View Post
                      That thought has crossed my mind a time or two, not that I have any I want to delete.
                      I don't think that story is written for Wartune in particular, but for R2 platform in general
                      IGN: AncientEvil
                      Server: EU-271+merged
                      Class: Archer
                      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• what is the price of invenotry slots in BB?

Comment

• Originally posted by PiratJebac View Post
                          some guys really need to stop moaning about s1, if it wasnt for S1 being the pre-release server and testing wartune 2.1 and making sure theres no problems etc, we wouldnt be getting it, so quit your whining!
                          we would be getting it anyways they just are the first serving using it because as it's server number says, they're the first server. i wouldn't mind having my own server for test the new patch.
                          IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

• I am just hoping for an update on whether Bags and Reset cost will be reduced before they make 2.1 live in all servers.

(still holding onto those vouchers, LOL)

Comment

• how are the clear map of solo campaign rewards? they only give u bound balens now? or they give u bound balens + the rewards that we already have? please someone answer
                              IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

• Originally posted by Djigovski View Post
                                Would the spire chests give bound balens after patch? Currently there is a chance of receiving 20 vouchers per chest..
                                Will they give bound balens and if so, how many? 1 to make it equal to 20 vouchers? or possibly more?
                                Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                                how are the clear map of solo campaign rewards? they only give u bound balens now? or they give u bound balens + the rewards that we already have? please someone answer
                                I think I read vouchers will be replaced by bound balens. But what will be the conversion rate there, the same as the stockpiled voucher => bound balen rate of 1/20? Or will there be a different conversion rate.

2 good questions I'd like answered too

Comment

Working...
                                X