Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New VIP System – What would you like to see?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i would like to see an event that brings Therion and Skill enchant dust, thanks and sorry for wrong section

Comment

• extra instant or map jz for VIP user, higher exp of mob and also drop rate in the map

Character: woodhead
      server: glimmering plains

Comment

• i would love to get free crystals

char:Gintoki12
        server:Glacial Planes

Comment

• i would like to see an extended coupon list for VIP users instead of the items already for sale with coupons in the shop

Comment

• VIPs can exchange their bronze badges to silver ones and silver badges to gold.
            Ex.
            10 bronze = 1 silver
            10 silver = 1 gold

Comment

• I like so much the current vip system I want to get benefits or increase the attempts for dungeons, bath, & crystal ladder. but i suggest to get additional green dragonx2 daily, 4x Offline Exp Token x4pcs daily. And also Muts & HW.

IGN: 12SwordStyle
              Server: Glacial Planes

Comment

• Gm I forgot to suggest to get a crystals.!!

Comment

• VIP already gets 800 Crystal a month for free...

But I think VIP should be able to trade honor badges for the next badge up. Bronze to Silver Silver to Gold.
                  Also as I said before. Should be able to unbind things like Gems, and Eggs. Also an expanded coupon list is also a good idea.
                  As well as more attempts at things like Day in Vidalia, Bath, Ladder, Seed of Life.
                  "Sa souvraya niende misain ye"(I am Lost in my own mind)
                  "I think his Mate Saw me.... Yes Yes he did"
                  "Dagger? What dagger? *looks at leg* OH that Dagger!"

Server: The Wilterlands
                  Toon: (S4)Marisi
                  Class: Hybrid Priest

Comment

• #1 add 1 bath
                    #2 free suits
                    #3 2x exp
                    #4 green dragon coin will be changed to black or red dragon coin

IGN:AutoCad
                    SERVER:Belas Chasm

Comment

• Originally posted by dawnavis View Post
                      VIPs can exchange their bronze badges to silver ones and silver badges to gold.
                      Ex.
                      10 bronze = 1 silver
                      10 silver = 1 gold
                      This is an awesome idea

Comment

• I Would Suggest giving VIPs the ability to hire NPCs for things such as dungeons and the Crystal Ladder. Also, it would be great if VIPs can change Green Dragon Coin into Red or Black Dragon Coins for a small amount of money. Also maybe trading up other objects such as Honor Badges, Gems with the same concept would be great! How about also giving VIPs the ability to "invite" non-VIPs players into those VIPs only activity. They should also be able to unbind Pet Eggs. Do give my suggestions a consideration. Thanks!

Comment

• Only thing I would like to see after much thought, I want VIP to count for all characters on that Server, it's ** that we have to pay 7.99 for each and every character for VIP for 1 month.

Glacial Planes Server
                          Player: Dragonia

Comment

• I have never bought VIP ever, since I am a non-cash player, but that doesn't mean I don't have great ideas to share to make the gaming experience better.

1. Elite mobs will drop normal/scratched gems.
                            2. Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens and Ethereal wings will have drop rates in dungeons. This will encourage cash players to buy VIP because they WILL take advantage of this.
                            3. Exp gain is raised to 2x exp.
                            4. Instead of earning 3 green dragon coins a day players will receive 1 red dragon coin and the usual daily green dragon coin or when they are purchasing they may like to select an option which gives them only 1 black dragon coin each day cancelling out the usual daily green dragon coin and the bonus red dragon coin from the new upgraded VIP.
                            5. I have heard from VIP players that in delivery their second level 6 delivery requires them to pay crystal. I suggest this being replaced with 25s or 35s since this crystal is much more precious than the normal standard one.
                            6. An extra run for bath and training grounds will be greatly appreciated. Many players reaching towards a higher level will be needing that experience.
                            7. VIP players will have an aura that will give their attributes a perk and will also distinct them from non-VIP players.
                            8. Purified crystal is the sole material that is used for many things. Make purified crystal drop rates constant for all dungeon bosses.
                            9. The amount of coupons per hour will be raised to 4coupons/hour.

Sorry for the long post but I hope u guys like these ideas!!!!!
                            Last edited by 00Quantumsifter; 06-23-2012, 09:18 AM.
                            The GUNDAMS will be the Saviour of the war

One of my best guides That I am proud of
                            Want to save time with your seeds and your lvl 60? Check out my guide that will save you time

Comment

• can i have a suggestion but not for a VIP... well i suggest make an NPC or an item which is can allow the pet to be unbound and make it tradable especially pets like Super angel, Demon king or other rare pets.. thank you

IGN: MaCkhon
                              Server: Angel Island

Comment

• ID like to see diffrent levels (not sure if it was said already):

one thats free called "VIP Silver" that gives +1 Green Dragon Hunt coin, .5% exp and drop rates. its not too noticable and would be good for people who want a taste of VIP instead of doing the 3-day vip

Another called "VIP Gold" that gives +2 Green Dragon Hunt coins, 1.5% exp and drop rate and 2 extra dungeon runs, i think this would be like the current VIP system and could cost anywhere from $5 USD to $8 USD on a monthly basis

Finally "VIP Diamond" gives +1 Red Dragon Hunt coin, 2% exp and drop rate, 2 extra dungeon runs, (maybe) 200 crystals monthly. this would be the best of the VIPs you could get and would cost $10 USD to $15 USD on a monthly basis.

It would be nice, and the diffrent levels of VIP, and maybe even allow us to use our VIP level as a title (with no bonuses). once again sorry if this was already suggested before, hope im not stealing anyones ideas

IGN: Rustyus
                                SERVER: Shine of Ariel
                                Name: Rustyus
                                Class: Knight
                                Level: 3x
                                Server: Shine of Ariel
                                Plane: Mortal
                                Guild: Pang5Horde

Comment

Working...
                                X