Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New VIP System – What would you like to see?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be good if VIP members have that Free On-Spot Revive EXCEPT in PvP areas.

IGN: Azrielle
    Server: Angel Island

Profile:

Server: Ẵṅḡẻḽ Ῐï*—ḽẵṅï*‘
    IGN : Azrielle
    Class : ✞Priest (Holy/Blood)
    Zodiac : Leo (The Lion) =^♥^=
    Lvl/Plane : Lvl 120 Eidolon
    Guild : ╰☆╮Serenity♡
    Position: 皇后 [kou gou - Japanese term for "Empress"] (Guild Master)
    Honor Rank: Emperor++

"Some things you see with your eyes; others you see with your heart."

"To err is human; to purr is feline" ~ ♥ ♥ ♥

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Comment

• Can u Make Me VIP
      IGN:ChupaChups
      Server:Belas Chasm
      pls make me VIP if its ok

Comment

• I'd like to see better picks in the dragon hunt, tired of getting elixirs and other things I can buy with coupons or in game please let VIP be able to have a dragon hunt that gives you something better.
        Server: (S44) Psychodelica
        IGN: Blackdame
        Level: 64
        Class/Build: Mage

Comment

• Q> how come i didnt get VIP Privilege? is VIP system is not working @ this moment?Click image for larger version

Name:	zzz.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	225.8 KB
ID:	1659501

Comment

• Gm should make different between Vip's base on how much crystal they bought in the past. Like Vip1 = 800 crystal/ month vip 2 = 2000 crystal/month and the reward are based on vip lvl. like vip1 got the same privilege and vip2 got more privilege than vip 1 by adding some bonus.
            -RainyNight

Comment

• vip ideas

I honestly don't play in the V.I.P system but i feel suggestions from players that aren't v.i.p in the game would be better but this is my idea you should add some more dragon coins like maybe 3 green coins, 2 red, or 1 black maybe some more offer like a pack for joining v.i.p or for every month or day your v.i.p im not sure if you guys provide that maybe a few special quest for v.i.p or wings for v.i.p or a special weapon add more tries on dungeons like one extra or two and such or like a cost reduction on items or enchanting and upgrades or anything else that has a cost or maybe a stat bonus or maybe a damage reduction and a offense blessing oh also maybe more crystals when purchased by a v.i.p member i have several more ideas i guess pm me or let me know what you think

IGN:darkforce
              Game server:Nebulan ridge

Comment

• 1. more character exp (2x)
                2. more xtal (200)
                3. extra dungeon run
                either one of these would be ok with me but i do like the current vip anyway
                IGN: Namic/ Depilic
                Class: Knight/ Mage
                Server: Altar of sacrifice/ 281
                Game: Crystal saga/ Wartune
                Reason why I play?: ...

Comment

• I would like it if we could trade mana orbs for hp orbs and vice versa (whoever would want that lol). I'm sure most people would like to trade their mana for something useful like the hp. Especially now with the vidalia packs. That and be able to participate in both avernal realms xD lol.

Server: Shine of Ariel
                  IGN: Tatapye

Comment

• I would like to see an equipment exchange. I would like to buy a piece of equipment from someone and take it to an NPC and exchange it for an equal piece of equipment specific to my class. ie:buy a steel sword and exchange for staff of life. Keep all the "+" and just have the stats randomized.

IGN: NaughtyNurse
                    Server: Aurora Point
                    (S1)NaughtyNurse
                    [S1]Aurora Point
                    124 Hybrid Priest
                    Guild: Legends

Comment

• i pretty like the way vip works right now, but if i could suggest :3 then
                      1. VIP players has a higher chances to get rare item from boss/dungeons
                      2. VIP players got a highers rate for enchanting(?) XD
                      3. VIP players get a gift pack for being a VIP :3 (Ethereal Wings, gmut etc etc ) :P
                      4. more afk time :3
                      and i think that's all
                      server : shrine of kithara
                      ign : Robbay

Comment

• The extra delivery means nothing since the crystal makes it not worth while, and the extra well tosses are so expensive it's not really worthwhile unless you have 30g spare a day to throw down the drain which makes it a bit of a waste. I would say take those out or increase the cost to 10 dollars and add ability to do both avernal or an extra ladder or training or bath run, to make it really stand out as worthwhile for players.

Comment

• The term "VIP" is something special, it is above the normal players/person so VIP must received better than the others.

First is "bath" - at least give 1 extra bath as you gave extra runs for dungeons.
                          Second is "Training Ground" - another 1 extra run will do.
                          Third - the green dragon coin, would you care to remove the enchant stone for level 1-30 items?
                          Fourth - VIP should have an access on his/her personal vault in any of the village, like Bloodfang, Void Encampment.

Thank you.

Server : Sea of Dreams
                          Char Name : Riona

Comment

• Defently more Coupons, and a great thing would be if people who had been vip for lets say 6 Month or 3 Month gets a suprise, could be some quests with extra xp or a piece of gear, or even Mats. Or make it a 3-6-9-12 Mont extra Ordiary VIP Bonus with random Mats, gears and so people gets different stuff

Charname Xtr3me
                            Zenzo Island.
                            Last edited by vikingdker; 06-25-2012, 01:26 AM. Reason: spelled wrong

Comment

• Another thing;

I suggest to have an in-game menu of the status of our VIP, like when this will expire.

FOr us whos paying VIP thru game cards like mobius, can we buy more cards and pay our VIP for like 3 months? If we still have days before our VIP expires, will it add the remaining days and the new 1 month if we paid our VIP early?

Server : Sea of Dreams
                              Char Name : Riona

Comment

• for VIP ability to synthasise honour badges x amount bronze to x amount silver and totally awesome x amount silver badge to x amount gold badge NOW THATS what i would like from my VIP

Comment

Working...
                                X