Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 12/24 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    I just think its stupid that Stockings are a needed item for events this week and yet NO ONE got any stockings from the tree at all. The item was NOT suppose to be a rare drop at all, personally I think R2 didn't want to give away the items that are in the packs. No one got Stockings and even if they did with them being a rare drop (which they weren't suppose to be) the quantity you are asking for in order to exchange is like someone has always stated "A slap in the face". This item should of been made available another way too, and what about the players who's tree disappeared, again this wasn't suppose to happen, but what about them.....their tree vanished, so how are they meant too of gotten their stockings hmmm hmmm hmmmm sorry but there is way more questions then answers, and you the fact that we are being fobbed off with the lame excuses on this thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ents-Explained is just insulting.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE



    GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

    Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out


    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Reverie View Post


      Newgrounds has been reported, along with your screenshot. As always, thank you for your assistance. +1

      Thanks Reverie. Hopefully the devs have some time to try and patch it all up soon.
      [Name]: Kosmo
      [Level]: 150 Eidolon
      [Class]: Hybrid Mage
      [Server]: Newgrounds
      [Wings]: Moving through the Demon Lord sets
      [Mount]: Super Jiyaori
      [Pet]: Too many

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Sephira_Yamishi View Post
        Server group 25 28 30 31 34 38 43 46 47 51 plus UGame 1 and 2 Have bugged tree, went to tree, decorations went poof and back to lvl 1/
        Your server group has been forwarded to the debug team as well.

        Comment


        • #64
          What's with the Snowmen being almost impossible for any class except rogue to kill? even using snowballs on it barely does anything to it's hp =/
          (S36)Auroria
          160+ Eidolon Knight
          Apocolypse Co-leader
          (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Auroria View Post
            What's with the Snowmen being almost impossible for any class except rogue to kill? even using snowballs on it barely does anything to it's hp =/
            Actually, rogues cant kill them either

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
              For a limited time only, Christmas Stockings are available in the Point Shop, for 200 Points each!
              Plus the lollipops costing way too much crystals... It might be a nice way to avoid bots to abuse this particular event, but it also affects everyone else

              On other note, what does Snowman bosses drop?

              Comment


              • #67
                Ok so pretty much till now for christmas we got a Bugged tree that can't be used! Socks to trade with the santas that can't be found nowhere and a snowman coming from the undead! Damn you outdo yourselves this time! And we all know you gonna give us a compensation pack with 2muts and 2hw and you gonna say here you go, all are ok now Pretty much that describes R2's tactics!! WELL DONE!

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by fr33doom View Post
                  Actually, rogues cant kill them either
                  I beg to differ, a rogue ks'd it from a guildy. There's a group of people, including me, attacking one with snowballs and regular skills for a while now and it's not even lost quarter of it's hp.
                  (S36)Auroria
                  160+ Eidolon Knight
                  Apocolypse Co-leader
                  (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    I tried every single skill (used SoT to get them all) and all are misses. So if u could tell me how he does it, feel free to let me know so I can test it.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by fr33doom View Post
                      I tried every single skill (used SoT to get them all) and all are misses. So if u could tell me how he does it, feel free to let me know so I can test it.
                      I'd like to know too...being that they killed it in 2 minutes and 10 of us non rogues have been attacking it with snowballs for over 10 minutes and it's not even halfway dead yet
                      (S36)Auroria
                      160+ Eidolon Knight
                      Apocolypse Co-leader
                      (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        So after doing a bit of testing on them, it seems the snowmen have approximately 100 million hp. Each snowball does 100 thousand hp in damage and has about a 10 second cooldown. this means at best a single person can do 1 million damage every 100 seconds. My server only has 5 active people, and together we have about 12 characters we can use of this event. By my math that means we can kill a snowman about every 15 minutes if everyone can spam the snowball with no lag exactly every 10 seconds. In reality it has taken us closer to about 20 minutes per snowman. At this rate we'll barely finish a level and a half of snowmen before the next ones respawn, and that's assuming they don't dissapear before then.
                        [Name]: Kosmo
                        [Level]: 150 Eidolon
                        [Class]: Hybrid Mage
                        [Server]: Newgrounds
                        [Wings]: Moving through the Demon Lord sets
                        [Mount]: Super Jiyaori
                        [Pet]: Too many

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Decent mages can kill a snowman in around 5 mins.


                          Overall another broken event.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Kosmodestiny View Post
                            So after doing a bit of testing on them, it seems the snowmen have approximately 100 million hp. Each snowball does 100 thousand hp in damage and has about a 10 second cooldown. this means at best a single person can do 1 million damage every 100 seconds. My server only has 5 active people, and together we have about 12 characters we can use of this event. By my math that means we can kill a snowman about every 15 minutes if everyone can spam the snowball with no lag exactly every 10 seconds. In reality it has taken us closer to about 20 minutes per snowman. At this rate we'll barely finish a level and a half of snowmen before the next ones respawn, and that's assuming they don't dissapear before then.
                            no probably you in party had some class that can kill with the skill in any case snowmen need a fix.

                            at example knight not can kill, this is complete immune at the skill knight and snowmen ball are useless.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by strider130 View Post
                              no probably you in party had some class that can kill with the skill in any case snowmen need a fix.

                              at example knight not can kill, this is complete immune at the skill knight and snowmen ball are useless.
                              No, there was no one that could do any damage except with the snowball. And considering we only got 2 snowmen before they dissapeared after the one hour mark, even though we had what I've now confirmed to be 17 toons present, there was definitely no one there with any magical skills to kill them.

                              Also to address the claim that a decent mage can kill one in 5 minutes, I'm a level 150 eidolon mage with 160k+ matk when buffed but I can't do anything but the snowball attack to them.
                              [Name]: Kosmo
                              [Level]: 150 Eidolon
                              [Class]: Hybrid Mage
                              [Server]: Newgrounds
                              [Wings]: Moving through the Demon Lord sets
                              [Mount]: Super Jiyaori
                              [Pet]: Too many

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Kosmodestiny View Post
                                No, there was no one that could do any damage except with the snowball. And considering we only got 2 snowmen before they dissapeared after the one hour mark, even though we had what I've now confirmed to be 17 toons present, there was definitely no one there with any magical skills to kill them.

                                Also to address the claim that a decent mage can kill one in 5 minutes, I'm a level 150 eidolon mage with 160k+ matk when buffed but I can't do anything but the snowball attack to them.
                                i not want say the class: because all go at take alt

                                but snowman ball is really useless

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X