X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
    here's the reply to that rumor
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]153194[/ATTACH]

so u say IF the rumors true u just gonna give in. well when he said delete u what will u do? (just curious)
    Rumor or Not at this point it does not matter what matter is that this has been going in since 11/3 and why hasn't R2 done anything yet!!!! I mean Storm said there is No ETA but come one this is getting old!! Don't they have a development team that can work on this!!!! it is not fair to any players that have to deal with NO ANSWER from R2 themselves it just shows the lack of concern that this company has for their Players!!! The least they can DO is give an answer and maybe ppl will understand!! than being ignored or some lame answer like they working on it!!! It is not the weekend anymore or What are they going to wait till Maint to attempt something like REALLY!!! and their other games are not being effected just this one or better yet THEY Truly DO NOT care for their players in this game!!!!
    Last edited by luigihunter00; 11-09-2015, 03:55 PM.
    S42MxMood03
    Guild-SoulofRuins
    Married:S36Krayzie
    Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

seriously tho...its getting ridiculous ....not saying whats the problem or how much it will take or anything at all :/ really?? In a game where ppl actually throw cash , no one can even give them an explanation on why they cant log for 5 days..
      (S66)KKpower

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
        We are aware of the current Login issue players are experiencing with existing characters across multiple servers. We are working on the issue but at this time do not have an ETA as to when we expect to have it fixed.
        What about the Lag, its monday, we have went 5 days with no fix. This is ridiculous I cant even do COF because of the lag being so freaking bad. Something has got to give.

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
          Rumor or Not at this point it does not matter what matter is that this has been going in since 11/3 and why hasn't R2 done anything yet!!!! I mean Storm said there is No ETA but come one this is getting old!! Don't they have a development team that can work on this!!!! it is not fair to any players that have to deal with NO ANSWER from R2 themselves it just shows the lack of concern that this company has for their Players!!! The least they can DO is give an answer and maybe ppl will understand!! than being ignored or some lame answer like they working on it!!! It is not the weekend anymore or What are they going to wait till Maint to attempt something like REALLY!!! and their other games are not being effected just this one or better yet THEY Truly DO NOT care for their players in this game!!!!
          They probably can't figure out what has caused it or rather what is still causing it, that will be why it's not fixed yet. They will have to go through logs, servers, networks etc to pin point the problem which won't be an easy task. Assuming that nothing was done at the weekend, since it was the weekend, they will just have started trying to figure it out today =/

Even though I can log on, it's still affecting me. Can't do ladder, corruption, don't stand a chance of picking up loot from magic mine, haven't done dungeons because the lag is awful...so basically I log on and do nothing
          (S36)Auroria
          160+ Eidolon Knight
          Apocolypse Co-leader
          (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
            They probably can't figure out what has caused it or rather what is still causing it, that will be why it's not fixed yet. They will have to go through logs, servers, networks etc to pin point the problem which won't be an easy task. Assuming that nothing was done at the weekend, since it was the weekend, they will just have started trying to figure it out today =/

Even though I can log on, it's still affecting me. Can't do ladder, corruption, don't stand a chance of picking up loot from magic mine, haven't done dungeons because the lag is awful...so basically I log on and do nothing
            Understandable but as a company they have an obligation to let the players know what is going on instead of keeping them in the dark!!!
            S42MxMood03
            Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

Understandable but as a company they have an obligation to let the players know what is going on instead of keeping them in the dark!!!
              are you gonna quit MxMood03

Comment

Originally posted by LordKyo View Post
                are you gonna quit MxMood03
                nope spent too much money in this game
                S42MxMood03
                Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

nope spent too much money in this game
                  what if s12 doesnt get fixed then what are you gonna do?

Comment

Originally posted by RiversSing View Post
                    I have a new error message today

[ATTACH=CONFIG]153182[/ATTACH]

that msg occurs when u try to login in another toon with that same account. its cuz toon hasnt finish logging out when you try to login a different toon on account

Comment

so twice now ive been told oh no it cant possibly be a third party..... but any one who works for R2 even the grunts they dont tell anything to have to say that or else they might be in fear for there job. even if you knew it was true reverie not even you would tell us because of this. you talk to us as to try and make us think your on our side but in truth if your from R2 in any way you cant be on the players side.. now if im mistaken and you are a player yourself that isnt on payroll then i am sorry but otherwise your no better than them who dont care about us at all. its just a job to attempt to keep the peace and its not gonna work any more because now its been 6 days... 1 more and thats a full week... oh yea and compensation for a full week of being able to do nothing.... they are gonna have to basically throw stuff at us like no one has ever seen before to get people to stay or they will have nobody left on here.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodyDove View Post
                        What about the Lag, its monday, we have went 5 days with no fix. This is ridiculous I cant even do COF because of the lag being so freaking bad. Something has got to give.
                        Half of us can't even log in and your worried about lag? get a better computer or better connection thats how i solved my lag issues.

Are there any factual updates on this? not speculation of a hack or a third party person who got ****** off and banned accounts but any real concrete fact? Any ETA yet? Can we get an update every 12 or 24 Hours just for peace of mind?
                        Name: (S52)Shaz
                        Server: (S52)Plethuran Plains
                        Plane: Eidolon 149
                        Class: Fire mage Hybrid Ice support
                        Nobility: Emperor
                        Pet: Guardian angel+13 Gen 3, Emperor Demon +13 Gen 3, Firelord +13, Golden teady +13 Gen 2, Ultresourus Rex +13
                        Mount: Hellwing
                        Guild: (S52)Elysium - Co-Guild Master
                        Wings: Ultimate Demon lord +3
                        Zodiac: Max
                        Beast Soul: tiger
                        Soul: 1138

Comment

Feel sleepy and tired of getting difficult login ? soon we all be out of this games.

Comment

This is ridiculous.. spending hours trying to log toons but not being able to do much..
                            Are u guys really working on this problem? why seems nothing changed here? where is the maintenance? just getting worse day by day..
                            We wont complaint much if u do maintenance for days or can fix this by letting the game stay on.. AS LONG THERE IS SOME INFO!!
                            Idm if u guys want to close this game.. but at least give us some info.. its better than being walking dead here..

Comment

Originally posted by tcatlin View Post
                              Half of us can't even log in and your worried about lag? get a better computer or better connection thats how i solved my lag issues.

Are there any factual updates on this? not speculation of a hack or a third party person who got ****** off and banned accounts but any real concrete fact? Any ETA yet? Can we get an update every 12 or 24 Hours just for peace of mind?
                              My whole server is experiencing lag, my computer is brand new, and my internet speed test come back perfect, so how about not being rude. Every server is experiencing issues with logging in and lagging.

Comment

no *****.. i haven't done that for 2 weeks because of the damn login probs and dcing and all that ****
                                Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
                                Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
                                Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
                                Pets: A Lot!!
                                Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
                                Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                                Wings: Divine Wings
                                Weapon: Immortal Aug
                                Pixie: Celestial Stage
                                Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
                                Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

Working...
                                X