Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
    ATTENTION PLAYERS!

If you were affected by the rollback issue please file a ticket with the following information for assistance, for example, levels, items, crystal, etc. You'll need to include your character and server if you've purchased crystal and are missing that you'll need to include proof of purchase. Any screenshots you have documenting this information will help to speed up the process.

Thank you for your understanding!
    So what happen with the players that sent screenshot of the before and after roll bkac? I havent seem anything fixed and i sent screenshot. When we getting back the ups lost? Also you deleted my lvl 45 toon, I just got back to see that and get affedted byt the rollback. Players sometime have things in RL to solve yo know, we cant play 24/7. Can my toon be restored?

Comment

uh , 10 gpow ? thats some serious generosity there i think thats the highest compensation ever made into crystal saga

hope u ppl happy with the " reasonable " compensation .

Comment

I´m not "bashing" the forum mods for this but rather the people that decided the compensation (as a side note, I didn´t receive any because I didn´t lose anything, so I´m just going of the comments).
        If people lost a whole week worth of farming that´s seven days worth of starglade relics... which would total out to 14 gpow´s - more than the compensation.

On another note: Would it be possble to get a forum post (regarding the current state of the game or how they determine compensations) by the people which are responsable for working on this game ? That would be kinda interesting because just getting something without any reason behind it seems... unsatisfying and at times slightly unreasonable.

Comment

thanks for the compensation, I love it R2..

Comment

Great compensation . Lost SS - Leonhart Stones - Exp capsules - Exp etc for 10pcs gpow - 40pf - 40patron tributes ? FFS . Do you think those are enough for the items - xps lost ? Like red . All this bugs/missing stats/lags/rollbacks, y'all give trash compensation . Think 'bout it again .

10x Gpows probably the best compensation given to us by r2games . After all this rollbacks - lost/missing stats - bugs - lags from back then . Do you even do math ? After that a more than a month of lags/bugs (bunny race event), you gave us "reasonable" compensation . Do you even do math / calculate the items lost during that time ? You need to change your system/management .
            Last edited by *Minori*; 09-05-2019, 12:49 PM. Reason: Posts merged, and please don't use profanity on the forums! :)

Comment

Originally posted by xon_fye View Post

So what happen with the players that sent screenshot of the before and after roll bkac? I havent seem anything fixed and i sent screenshot. When we getting back the ups lost? Also you deleted my lvl 45 toon, I just got back to see that and get affedted byt the rollback. Players sometime have things in RL to solve yo know, we cant play 24/7. Can my toon be restored?
              You will need to file a ticket. I do not have anything to do with character restoration or what goes on between your tickets and R2. I am a volunteer. Please remember that. If you need assistance with your ticket I can help me make sure you receive a response.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

TICKET SYSTEM ISSUES

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.

I tried sending tickets back then about the bunny race issue . I didn't even get any single reply
                Plus, that ticket system issues. Its probably impossible for them to reply atm . XD

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

You will need to file a ticket. I do not have anything to do with character restoration or what goes on between your tickets and R2. I am a volunteer. Please remember that. If you need assistance with your ticket I can help me make sure you receive a response.
                We ain't blaming you good ma'am . We are just expressing our opinions 'bout this matter . Since our little voice can't sometimes reach the admins
                Have a nice day
                Last edited by *Minori*; 09-05-2019, 12:45 PM. Reason: Posts Merged

Comment

Originally posted by R2564643

We ain't blaming you good ma'am . We are just expressing our opinions 'bout this matter . Since our little voice can't sometimes reach the admins
                  Have a nice day
                  I understand. I will be sending in the complaints to R2. Thank you, you have a nice day too.

Originally posted by R22933367 View Post
                  Hey minori, my toon not gonna back, whats dev doing now?
                  You'll need to file a ticket about your missing character.
                  The link is in my signature.
                  Last edited by *Minori*; 09-05-2019, 12:48 PM.
                  If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                  Forum Rules are located here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                  Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

I will recover my levels, soul, frag, plats, **, equip, wing[...] with 10 gpow, thank you R2

Comment

Play this game isn't safe anymore, after every maintenance there is a risk now to lose all week progression. There is no point in playing Crystal Saga if we can't get back our items and upgrades, we can't restart over and over...

Comment

bump
                        not cuz it may help
                        but because i like to

bump.

Comment

I'll be logging in for the last time, goodbye r2 games.
                          (S1)GameStop777

Comment

Originally posted by GameStop2 View Post
                            I'll be logging in for the last time, goodbye r2 games.
                            na come on u should wait to grab the free hw and mut on the 9.9 anniversary
                            starting 9/9 till 13/9 , it will be worth it , dw

Comment

Originally posted by MMTMM View Post

na come on u should wait to grab the free hw and mut on the 9.9 anniversary
                              starting 9/9 till 13/9 , it will be worth it , dw
                              Apart from the obvious joke, it seems like he is gone (assuming he actually destroyed all of his gear and threw away his mount (dunno if that´s possible with the whale)) and well, who can blame him after this.

Comment

Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post

Apart from the obvious joke, it seems like he is gone (assuming he actually destroyed all of his gear and threw away his mount (dunno if that´s possible with the whale)) and well, who can blame him after this.
                                i didnt get which joke u meant the free hw and mut joke or the that it will be worth it joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X