No Maintenance for CS on 02/14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Maintenance for CS on 02/14

Crystal Saga's weekly Maintenance for February 14th has been cancelled this week. Maintenance will resume as normal next week. Until then, have fun with the holiday themed activities, and we'll see you all next week!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

-.-

Can you PLEASE have maintenance? You know it'll just end up overloading the server and cause it to have extreme DNS/lag issues and lead up to having an enormous amounts of forum posts about not being able to connect in 1-2 days. That happens every time you skip a maintenance - or do you like having the forums and your ticket mailbox flooded each time you skip a maintenance?

I'd rather have scheduled downtime than end up with unscheduled intermittent downtime later.

Also, it can cause a land grab bug.

Note: I don't care if you don't add any events. Just have a maintenance for the sake of ...having a maintenance. The servers need it.
    Last edited by (S14)Squintina; 02-12-2013, 02:27 AM.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Yeah please make a maintenance.. The event is so BORING..

Comment

i think weekly maintenance is very important, due to the bug it caused, especially LG
        Server: Starglade
        Name: Lotussin
        Plain: Eidolon
        Lvl: 72 and more
        Guild: GM of DethKlok
        Class:Rogue
        Skill Tree: Shadow
        Pet: Demon King Gen 2/5 +13

Comment

Have fun in your vacation GMS

Comment

maintenance events are like for Married/Engaged couples only why not make events for us single players
            (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
            "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

wait for may, there might be an event for those who are single
              They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
              But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by Mjulius_12 View Post
                maintenance events are like for Married/Engaged couples only why not make events for us single players
                because it's valentines after all. well, the events are too painful for us who are single. but i choose not to give a ♥♥♥♥ cause thinking about it would just bring me into the depths of despair.
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-12-2013, 09:26 AM. Reason: language
                Crystal Saga
                Server:Crimson Groves
                IGN: (S50)Bourbon
                Guild: (S33)DRAGONSHEART
                Class:Knight
                Lvl: 47 scion

Comment

lariraaaa .-.
                  (S4)mineshadow
                  Class: Knight Scion lvl 78
                  Server: The Wilterlands

Comment

to be honest the chocolates are lame, roses are duh, rings are for couples(painfully impossible to acquire especially if you're forever alone). well, valentines day is always single people's archenemy especially me.
                    Crystal Saga
                    Server:Crimson Groves
                    IGN: (S50)Bourbon
                    Guild: (S33)DRAGONSHEART
                    Class:Knight
                    Lvl: 47 scion

Comment

Originally posted by Mjulius_12 View Post
                      because valentines day is kinda like a couples thing?
                      I, the master troll, solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

~(°.•)`¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿`(•.°)~
                      Char : (S24)Daggerash
                      Server : Tundara
                      Spouse : (S24)Konoichi
                      Guild : (S6)Athena
                      Awesomeness level : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OVER 9000!!!
                      (屮゚Д゚)屮 щ(゚Д゚щ)

Yes, I have managed to get my avatar to move... U Jelly?

Comment

Congrats to the other teams in Guild Showdown for winning, even though we know it got bugged. Be cool about Seig.

Comment

Already there cant log into server cause the DNS not recognized - obvious overload

Comment

The events are alright. I guess I still have more time for the 999 roses pack.

Comment

I figured as much with the current events ending on the 21st lol, however is there going to be a reset on the Valentines Day Quest on the 14th? I would love to do it again

Comment

Working...
                              X