No announcement yet.

[CS Activity] In Search of a Four Leaf Clover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the best place for lvl 120 to farm clover seeds ? Can you still farm in lower level areas ?

Comment

Another best event
      1 WORD
      SWAG

Comment

Happy this event is back, just wish the seeds were stackable. Good money making event right here, I started this game about 3 weeks before this event last year.
        Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
        Level: 130
        Class: Rogue
        Plane: Eidolon
        Honor: Emperor
        Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
        Guild: Rebels
        Pet: DemonKing

Comment

hard to find elites

Comment

-.- yall just love to choke your self dont you, why the heck mention somethinf that will make you complain about it if it was -.- bound sps are better than unbound
            "oh hey R2 heres a GUn shoot me in the foot with it "

Comment

Love the event R2 but is there away to make like private levels or something. It really pisses me off coming back from sleeping to see that you have gotten 0 elite kills because some little....settle down...breathe.... has occupied your spot, knowing you can kill very quickly, and has removed all other mobs from his AFK window so all he does is attack elites..... just used ~6 hours of afk and killed 0 elites.......

Not sure what pisses me off more this or the stuck mobs that waste time.

The only solace I have is that he is a ranger. So he has a split second to pick up all 3 items usually 2 gems, a socket rod, and the seed

Edit: FYI this is the 2nd time in a row..... happened yesterday while i was at work as well. So, in this event i have Afked for 24 hours only 8 of which I probably was even able to hit elites
              Last edited by Stigmata; 03-15-2013, 06:48 AM.
              Name: Stigmata a.k.a Stiggy
              Spouse: TheFallenOne
              Server: (S2)Xianyang
              Level: 70
              Guild: Matrix
              Guild Title: MrEngineer

Comment

They take up to much space and you still haven't added more instances, didn't learn **** last year did you.

Comment

This event is causing so much rage and hate on world chat. Even spaced nicely, only 6 clovers can be planted per instance. I personally have been competing for a spot for about 40 minutes, but with 350 average ms, i have began planting at least 20 times, beaten to it 20 times. Do the sizes really need to be 5x8? It seems the point of the ST. pats event is to make the server hate each other ("no manners, let me plant, rage rage, hate hate, etc...) Acquiring the seed is NOTHING to get it planted. Unless it was designed to make the planting really difficult, this is pointlessly stupid
                  IGN : fyui
                  Class: Eidolon Rogue (Level 60)
                  Guild: â€*Templarsâ€*

Comment

+1 toothpick this is insane. we have the same people sitting in the farming area. 99% of the server will not be able to plant their seeds. come on. Please make private farming areas or add a bunch of other instances so everyone can plant seeds.

Comment

I farmed for 1 hour and finally got 1 single seed. The farming area is always full. When someone's clover is finished they quickly farm it and stick another one down. The same person over and over. And the thing is the one person is hogging the whole farming area. It really is not fair, I only want to plant one single seed.

Comment

Like this event but really r2? 3 instances 6 seeds per instance. so pretty much only 18 seeds can be planted at a time. I personally have 10 seeds and i can't plant a single one because all instances are full of people trying to get a spot....FIX IT PLEASE!!! either make the seed take up less space or make more instances for Bloodfang Village

Comment

Can we please have an emergency maintenance to make the clover seeds smaller and/or stackable? This is getting ridiculous.
                          (S14)Squintina
                          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Great event, absolutely fantastic, let the ones who have best computers and highest amount of challenge cups improve like hell in-game. There defo wasn't enough "ALT" abuse yet!
                            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

do all elites above 35 have clovers?

Comment

well its a great event but do they really have to unstackable and take so much space to plant? even if u have all5 pages empty u will get them full in less than 1 days and to plant them u need roughly 6hours so the servers are ment for 4 ppl(isnt that the reason u were merging the servers cause the populatiosn were droping, why make it that more ppl quit?)

Comment

Working...
                                X