[CS Activity] In Search of a Four Leaf Clover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragon Crystal Surprise

YES I'm not sure what happened but lately, the way r2 has been screwing me with all the lost attempts in dungeons and baths because of lost connections I was starting to fell like their ♥♥♥♥, however,Click image for larger version

Name:	dc.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	1665019 I finally got 1 up on them I think. I received 10 DC instead of just the 1. I know for sure I didn't have them but when I cashed in a 4 leaf clover package there they were.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-15-2013, 03:56 PM.

Comment

cash more

gz lucky

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post

Lucky Clover Pack:
      Open the pack to randomly receive ONE of the following items (there is a chance you will receive the item x10)

cash more and good luck
      Last edited by elsage; 03-15-2013, 03:55 PM. Reason: green
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by Iy31n View Post
        do all elites above 35 have clovers?
        No, the seeds are just a chance drop from elites over lvl 35.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well R2 I'd like to thank you on another fail event, could have been a good one, but u seem to never grasp the concept, now because all plots r full and people alt abuse i cant even do my dailies.

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
            Can we please have an emergency maintenance to make the clover seeds smaller and/or stackable? This is getting ridiculous.
            I agree with squint on this one it is getting quite ridiculous, the hate the rage the hogging the stealing fighting im getting sick of it and this is the first time ive done this event... and im not exactly getting anywhere fast either for ppl hogging its ok cause they can get all their items and the plots to plant them, where as others have no chance what so ever...is it going to take another 20 pages of complaints for you to solve this issue like the previous event.
            IGN: (S23)TrixyFairy
            Eidolon: Lv.112 (Mage)
            Guild: (None)

IGN: (S23)HiddenSecret
            Scion: Lv.45 (Knight)
            Guild: Crystaltm

IGN: (S32)Ghoulina
            Scion: Lv.64 (Mage)
            Guild: FTW

Comment

I'm having such bad luck with this event, but anything is better than nothing.
              Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
              Level: 130
              Class: Rogue
              Plane: Eidolon
              Honor: Emperor
              Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
              Guild: Rebels
              Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Do something with the ******** not enough plot!!! why the hell do u even need to have so much space for the clover!!! Some people cant even plant the clover at all!!! Not all people can online 24 hrs to get a plot!!! OMG.......

Comment

They can still be used after the event is over? So even if you can't get spaces available atm it'll settle down eventually. At least that's something.

Edit- Oops, completely forgot they don't stack, ya that sucks. If they stacked it wouldn't be that big a deal

Comment

so little space to plant QQ plz add more planting space and make the seeds take up less space when u plant them and in ur inventory (aka make them stack). its rly annoying especially with 10 merged servers and one person with a million alts hogging all the Ls ... most ppl wont even get a chance to plant with all the greedy people

Comment

In my server you get KOS if you try competing a spot for the higher ups that have planted for hours at a time GMs is there any way you can do a emergency maintence? to make these seeds smaller so we wont have to kill each other for spots to plant these clovers.
                      IGN:Shadow98
                      Lvl:101
                      Plane:Eidolon
                      Pets:Baby Demon,Super Angel,Teeka,Bone Dragon,Gobbler,Baby Angel,Morphed Bear Cub, Little Reaper
                      Guild:SoulShadows
                      Server: (S2)Himeng Valley

Comment

They should have at least made the clovers green so you could still pick up gems without filling your inventory with seeds.
                        This event has great rewards but since you can't find a spot in just 3 instances let alone do they daily farming quests
                        it's a total **** you to the average player.

Way to screw us again this year.

Comment

why did the elites stop dropping seeds early? 15 elites and no seeds...

Comment

Elites are still dropping. Im getting about 70 seeds a night, and like everybody else, planting them is the problem. I was able to organize the planting area were everyone uses 2 spots. More people are able to plant and it leaves room for the Seeds of Life. I hate when people set the clover seeds in random spots and no one can plant their SoL. Make room b!tches

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyshine View Post
                              They should have at least made the clovers green so you could still pick up gems without filling your inventory with seeds.
                              u prefer gems over inventory full of seeds?
                              (S57)Windscar

Comment

Anyone know if seeds can be planted after maintenance? Cause I don't see today going very well for many people......
                                Last edited by TheGenie; 03-20-2013, 11:01 PM.
                                "Laugh as much as you breathe. Love as long as you Live"
                                Name: Kasumi`
                                ~Hunter~
                                Guild: Defiance
                                Servers: Elemental Temple/Forgotten City
                                "It's Just a game so enjoy it, and when it's no longer fun.... then log off"

Comment

Working...
                                X