[Activity] Smooth Criminal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TADZIWAXY View Post
    i didnt get the "at the top of every hour"?what does it mean???we even cant find those thief from other map...
    It means that the mobs spawn every hour exactly at 1pm,2pm,etc.
    probably the thief's we're killed.

Comment

Where are the Thieves at? I cant find them anywhere.

Comment

im a ranger and took it down in 3 hits so this event rocks for me. thnks GMs

Comment

Fail event knights and priest **** the zone and everyone else is screwed. why wouldnt u make them respawn alot so everyone had a chance. ALL mobs dead in 2 mins flat this event just makes people aggravated
          Name-(s46)Snaps
          Server-(s46):glacial plains
          Guild:rebels

Comment

I'm a priest so I can say for a fact that the priest curses don't kill them. The thieves vanish and don't drop anything. They are fixing the event tonight (thanks for the update and quick response CS) and I think this is a great event. If you don't care for special free events, don't do them. ^^ have fun all!

Comment

Originally posted by DagonMatsuo View Post
              Where are the Thieves at? I cant find them anywhere.
              then may be they are dead already, they aint op like exelorn sins last week event, its all aboout eraly bird gets worms again
              They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
              But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by salesman View Post
                Fail event knights and priest **** the zone and everyone else is screwed. why wouldnt u make them respawn alot so everyone had a chance. ALL mobs dead in 2 mins flat this event just makes people aggravated
                yea, make everyone able to kill, not only a chance, make 1/4master give summoning thingy like ones in main quests of some intelligent report like redemption
                They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

i don't wanne speak bad about the event but because the lvl gab whit the scions and so the lowwer lvl players have no chance to kill them.
                  and those thiefs drop those cards for next event but almost no one under lvl 50->60 isn't ganne be able to get those cards because stronger ppl kill them

Comment

yes this event is like a soft fluffy puppy.i was attacking got it half way life..someone hit it it tele away and they got the drop..after i almost had it dead. theres to many guys to just have 5 spawn..no one else can have a chance to get them..think before u make an event...or u can call my 2 year old and she can prob give u better ideals..
                    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 08-16-2012, 12:35 PM. Reason: profanity
                    Server: Cimmerian Woodlands

Guild: RaiderNation "Owner"

Class: Ranger

Class: Knight

Level: 54

Level: 44

Vip: yes

Comment

As good as it is that the issues with this Event will be "looked into and possibly fixed" tomorrow, it still stands that players are hurting today, compensation would be nice for those unable to even complete the quest from the Quartermaster. A "handful" of Anniversary Coupons to anyone who come Reset (according to East Coast time, West Coast to follow suit at their reset) still has the Quest incomplete, as well as the 300k EXP due. I expect to be one of those affected as even with my high DPS, I do not expect to succeed under the given circumstances..

I would also suggest that, as someone asked before, Events be tested thoroughly each week between maintenance times (Thursday-Thursday) to ensure that when these new Events are released to the public, they are essentially bug-free and the like.
                      "Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you're finished."

User: (S31)FarFallen / Yiazmat
                      Server: Tree of Life (S31) / Temple of Ibalize (R2Games-1)
                      Class: Shadow Rogue / Mage (dual-Skill, one DPS one Heal)
                      Plane: Scion / N/A
                      Level: 75 / 61
                      Guild/Rank: zOMGuild Guild Master / Luminaire Assistant Guild Master
                      Finishing Move: Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken

Comment

how many coupons will we need

Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
                        Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

Comment

another event where some people/classes gain an unfair advantage and to those that loose out on the rewards just have to suck it up

Comment

Major Bugg with this even Priest and Knight classes are 1 hitting the theifs while the other 3 classes have to work for 5 minutes to kill just 1

Class: Mage Hybrid 90% Fire 10% Ice
                            IGN: (S33)ShadowAxle1
                            Guild: (S33)SoulOfRuins
                            Honor Rank: Archduke
                            Plane/Level: Scion 91
                            Server: (S33)Kraken Beach
                            Crystal Saga
                            Server: Kraken Beach (S33)
                            IGN: (S33)ShadowAxle1
                            Class: Mage(Hybrid)
                            Guild: SoulOfRuins just another noob :P
                            Plane/Level: Eidolon/122
                            Pet Of Choice: Burning Angel Gen 3 :D Level of pet:126 :D

Eternal Saga
                            Server: S35
                            Class: Worrier
                            ​

Comment

glad that R2 going to look into the issue n come up with fixes tomorrow.

another thing can we get some hint of what we can do with those coupons, if its another change pack for 99% probability of getting health/mana orb, I'll pass.

Comment

its not horrible........... but its not my favorite.
                                Stand strong and face your fears.. never run from the darkness... Never. ever. EVER fall to your enemies... learn from mistakes and reach new heights...

Comment

Working...
                                X