• Show
Clear All

same PROBLEM here...
    PRIEST CAN I SHOT KILL NIGHT THIEF...
    PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...
    OR RATHER REMOVE THE EVENT
    LIVE FREE... DIE WELL

Comment

From what I've experienced 3 classes can 1 shot them. Priest with curses. Knights with wave and Rogues with Lightstream.

Comment

We'll be patching up the Smooth Criminal activity with today's emergency maintenance.

Comment

wooot its gettin fixed XD ty guys !!!
          Name: Consua
          ~Ranger/Nature~
          Guild: LegioN
          Server: Belas Chasm

Comment

how abt the drop ? killed 7 night thief n only 1 dagger drop ? no coupons too... spent at least 5 mins too for each. damn... 30k crit only damaged 1 or 8 ? T_T not really worth it... as i must sitting stand by every top hour..

Comment

no!..i am knight's char but i can not kill by one hit. its to long to kill a Thieves for me.. i cant either finish my quests to the Thieves..its anfair! priests can hit one shot or low lvl priests can kill fast to..they get many exp be for server downun fair...

Comment

It is more fair but now all about attack speed.. and I've now killed 8 and gotten 0 drops. Thanks for fixing it at least!

Edit to add: I cleared all of L5 & L4 Starglade, all of L3 & L4 Tree of Life and 2 daggers.. and despawn after 30 minutes? They take longer to kill now.
                Last edited by Narwhal4; 08-17-2012, 01:35 AM.

Comment

LoL now the mobs aren't dropping anything. 20 mobs and 0 drops.... wow. Kudos. You guys need to retry AGAIN and this time up the drop rate to 50% and 10% for knives and coupons.

I may be seen as a "whiner" for this but... this is a FAIL event. The drops were fine the first time around but it was bugged and unfair. Now it's fair but the drops are bugged. Please... try to get it right and redo the drop rate. You say you "Want the 1 year anniversary to be perfect" well this is kinda far from perfect right now.

Here's a suggestion for a real fix on this event.

1) Make them spawn for a longer duration. 5 minutes just isn't enough time with crowded servers, everyone is camping the zones 5 minutes prior and there isn't enough to go around. Please make them spawn for AT LEAST 15 minutes however 20-30 would be better. YOU MUST TAKE SERVER POPULATIONS INTO CONSIDERATION HERE.

2) The drop rate... maybe 50% is a bit high for daggers but I just counted 20 kills and got not one, nor did I get a coupon. I think a good drop rate for Knives:Coupons would be something like 20%:5%

3) Please, please, please increase the spawn amounts AGAIN. It still just isn't enough since just about ANYONE can kill these mobs and EVERYONE is trying.
                  Last edited by XxTaLoNxX; 08-17-2012, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Agreed everything works now except the drop rate, it sucks.

Comment

• I don't even understand / know how many coupons do we need ? This is really crazy, everything is just kept in the dark, without telling us what is it for or how many do we need. Another case is if someone / some group being greedy and tried to kill as many as possible and not giving a chance to others, this is becoming a problem too.

What happened to adding it to some other map too ?

Comment

• can someone make a little guide or something to show all the spots of the thieves please, thanks.

Comment

• WHAT means "at the top of the hour"? is that mobs will appear only in starglade and tree of life only?

Comment

• Originally posted by R21358071 View Post
                            WHAT means "at the top of the hour"? is that mobs will appear only in starglade and tree of life only?
                            Top of the hour also means 'on the hour', so at 01:00, 02:00, 03:00, etc. The thieves only appear in Starglade and Tree of Life on instances 3, 4, and 5.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• duh.. correct.. been afk 5mins until their hp down to 80% and some scion stopped by n killed them n i have no loots.. not to mention been killing a dozen n no coupon dropped ? only 1 dagger only.. while all scion bragging have 12/18 daggers.... please cs, give the drop to the one who spend most time to kill them, not the ones who gave them the blow! some ppl have no manners just step in n robbed the loots on the last mins just because they are far superior from us.

Comment

• ^ as a scion it takes me a while to get any of them down, and I've gotten almost no loot, killing many but barely a few daggers and two coupons on my alt. What is the drop rate of those things?
                                IGN: Sigrun
                                Server: Windshear Peaks
                                [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
                                [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
                                Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
                                Sigrun
                                Mage lvl 38

Comment

Working...
                                X