Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why our char are not yet restore ?? someone said that monday is the day that our char will be restored .. T.T

Comment

• Originally posted by kelogsss View Post
      why our char are not yet restore ?? someone said that monday is the day that our char will be restored .. T.T
      The update was updated Thursday saying this coming Thursday.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• hai dont know someone told me about this.. i do what they want to restore my char but still no reply...

Comment

• hai dont know someone told me about this.. i do what they want to restore my char but still no reply...

Comment

• Originally posted by R27900779 View Post
            you're the one who started insulting people, not awsome. you're the one who stuck your nose where it didn't belong and attacked dee for no reason. awsome just stated a point. back the hell off. you're nobody to mess around with everyone you see on this forum
            And if I don't?? Exactly nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by R243942 View Post
              And if I don't?? Exactly nothing.
              If you guys don't stop bickering, I'll put you all in time out.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                If you guys don't stop bickering, I'll put you all in time out.
                don't say "all" since theres one person who started all this **** and that's danion or whatever his name is. it's been going on on joyopark forums and now he moved his camp on r2games. when he attacks someone expect them to defend themselves. if you want to be fair and ban then be fair and ban the one who acts like a mini einstein. we've all been through TOO MUCH with our characters like they are, we don't need roaches like this pissing us off all the time. what's enough it's enough and if he doesn't stop i want to know how to report this

Comment

• well sadly it's called freedom of speech and unless I'm threatening someones life not much you can do about it. If you don't like what I have to say then shut up and go talk to someone else thanks.

Comment

• I think ders no chance to play CS again..so sad
                    layla

Comment

• Thursday Ppfft.. Make us wait again... I hope this time we'll get our characters restored

Anybody can offer a good MMORPG game? a Browser one please .. tired of waiting dying out of boredom

(J7)Rhaiine01
                      ( J7)Rhaiine01:cool:
                      Bunny Warrior :p

Comment

• Regardless of freedom of speech, which actually has limitations on it, arguing and fighting on this forum is not going to help anyone really. This is forum to keep the Joyo players updated on the issue that is currently going on regarding your toons.

This is not a forum page that was made for you or for anyone else to air out their differences on. If you don't like what someone has said on this page, the PM them about it. Starting a fight is pointless, even more so when you know that peoples tempers are high at the moment.

Keep the arguing and insults in PMs and not on here.

If you have you have nothing useful to say don't say anything its simple.
                        APOLOYMI
                        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                          Regardless of freedom of speech, which actually has limitations on it, arguing and fighting on this forum is not going to help anyone really. This is forum to keep the Joyo players updated on the issue that is currently going on regarding your toons.

This is not a forum page that was made for you or for anyone else to air out their differences on. If you don't like what someone has said on this page, the PM them about it. Starting a fight is pointless, even more so when you know that peoples tempers are high at the moment.

Keep the arguing and insults in PMs and not on here.

If you have you have nothing useful to say don't say anything its simple.
                          well said

Comment

• still got no reply concerning the restoration of chars T_T

Comment

• if you dont have any reply, it looks like ur data is match and all we can do just to w8 Shall
                              Crystal Saga Joyopark player
                              (J5)Zagen Scion Knight (J5)AntonoV DemiGod
                              (J5)Bloodchiqk Scion Priest (J5) AntonoV Member
                              (J5)Spectre Mortal Mage (J5)AntonoV Member
                              (J5)XBlade
                              (J5)Heero
                              (J5)Excutor

Comment

• hope this coming thursday my character will be restore

Comment

Working...
                                X