No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players Update!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

curen its me twenty8.....where to find the R2CS_JPRestore...???

Comment

Originally posted by reivech View Post
      curen its me twenty8.....where to find the R2CS_JPRestore...???
      R2CS_JPRestore is not the person where you want to send your information anymore. that was the first step for those who already got their characters restored and usable. if you didnt send your information then, or if you sent it and didnt get restored, you have to use the ticket system, again NOT R2CS_JPRestore
      (S21) MissDee
      Gunner
      lvl 66+
      225k+ might
      GM of ROCKST★R
      Epic Alpaca
      In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

what is happening to my char S1shroominator I did all the info right do I need to resend please I want my char back

Comment

thanks......deedeex....and what will be the step....????

Comment

deedeex......im at ticket they need a character name but how can i type my char.....???my charname is twenty8 when it was joyo...pls help....

Comment

Originally posted by reivech View Post
              deedeex......im at ticket they need a character name but how can i type my char.....???my charname is twenty8 when it was joyo...pls help....
              Go back to www.r2games.com and make a new account. Log into it and make a new character on any server. Then, go back to the ticket and use that account to create your ticket.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

what do I do about S1shroominator I want her back please get her back for me or tell me what to do

Comment

Originally posted by R219433870 View Post
                  what do I do about S1shroominator I want her back please get her back for me or tell me what to do
                  i believe at this point there's nothing you can do. you're one of those 3 who couldnt be found. are you sure you didnt have your character deleted by someone before the joyo meintenance? because thats what happened to a friend of mine who was letting someone else pilot his character wehn he was at work
                  (S21) MissDee
                  Gunner
                  lvl 66+
                  225k+ might
                  GM of ROCKST★R
                  Epic Alpaca
                  In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

S1shroominator was not deleted before merge
                    I was playing the Wednesdays before merge
                    so what can r2 do for me to get my char back
                    can you clone me all I want is my char back
                    I never give my log info to no one
                    please help I want to play again

Comment

Originally posted by R219433870 View Post
                      S1shroominator was not deleted before merge
                      I was playing the Wednesdays before merge
                      so what can r2 do for me to get my char back
                      can you clone me all I want is my char back
                      I never give my log info to no one
                      please help I want to play again
                      I'm waiting for an update on this issue. Please be patient.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i see we got a cupid pet for some reson if its compansation its not a very good one a better one would be a firelord

Comment

Originally posted by therealicejr View Post
                          i see we got a cupid pet for some reson if its compansation its not a very good one a better one would be a firelord
                          lol be happy with cupid not r2 responsibility to restore be happy they restored our characters

Comment

Originally posted by jason___311 View Post
                            lol be happy with cupid not r2 responsibility to restore be happy they restored our characters
                            actualy yes it is theres and joyo responsibilty to restore

Comment

something useful would be good for a compansation like a seperation decree or fire lord and not just 1 egg or even be able to pick one thing in shop and get it free

Comment

Originally posted by therealicejr View Post
                                actualy yes it is theres and joyo responsibilty to restore
                                o.O we have no rights toare characters r2 can do with them as they please lol
                                Last edited by jason__311; 07-09-2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X