Joyopark Players Update!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deedeex View Post
    i believe at this point there's nothing you can do. you're one of those 3 who couldnt be found. are you sure you didnt have your character deleted by someone before the joyo meintenance? because thats what happened to a friend of mine who was letting someone else pilot his character wehn he was at work
    Here is a screenshot showing Shroom is still in the game, just so there are no more questions about if she was deleted or not:Click image for larger version

Name:	Shroominator.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	180.7 KB
ID:	1671545

Comment

Originally posted by jason__311 View Post
      o.O we have no rights toare characters r2 can do with them as they please lol
      well with that atidude they would never make any money

Comment

Originally posted by R219433870 View Post
        S1shroominator was not deleted before merge
        I was playing the Wednesdays before merge
        so what can r2 do for me to get my char back
        can you clone me all I want is my char back
        I never give my log info to no one
        please help I want to play again
        Good news is the character is in the database (thank you JPWayne for the screenshot!). Have you tried logging into the character yet?
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

how to send a ticked? i need new ticket since im new here and i dont have ticket number.

Comment

thanks memorylane......id already create last night....im just waiting for confirmation.....hope my char will be restored....thanks again...

Comment

yes memoryland I have tried to log S1shroominator in and it takes to create a char and don't want to do that

Comment

< I don't know if these numbers have anything to do with it S1shroominator

Comment

How can we knw if r char was Restore 5days with no reply in my Ticket Message..Some of my friend said the r2 GM and Mod are so fast to updte the message if the Player is a Xtal user...my friend is a xtals user..so i nw it..Sir/Ms MemoryLane i just want to nw if my Priest will Restore or Not the R2 have no reply..My GF is W8ing becuz she miss Playing CS and i'm hoping that The r2 can Make it fast or just reply in my message that all..i need Reply Becuz i dont think My info of my GF Char r Correct..
                  layla

Comment

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa J7 is s55 sorry i clicking the s56 how Stupid i am My GF char is Already Restore hahahahahhaha Thank u R2 GM Mod and Tec

Comment

• Ronie and amantillio is my account

Comment

• this is j1 shroominator new account

Comment

• < this is j1 shroominators new account no char made on it

Comment

• thanks for the cupid pet
                            League of Angels
                            ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
                            Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
                            10.6 Million+ BR
                            The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
                            (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
                            Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by R219433870 View Post
                              yes memoryland I have tried to log S1shroominator in and it takes to create a char and don't want to do that
                              And is this the account you requested the character be restored to?
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• yes memorylane this is the account I set up for j1shoominator and thank for all your help and my friends

Comment

Working...
                                X