No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players Update!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm.....excuse me can any GM or Devs tell me if my char was restored i sent my info and didnt recieve any notification on my mail

Comment

Originally posted by (J3)ChaosOrison View Post
      Umm.....excuse me can any GM or Devs tell me if my char was restored i sent my info and didnt recieve any notification on my mail
      Try logging into the servers you were suppose to be on with the account you created for here and see. You can check the servers using the account you made for here, checking it out wont make a character on them.

Just have a peek, if you see that you have to make a toon then your not on that server. If you toon pops up then happy days
      Last edited by Apoloymi; 07-05-2013, 09:09 AM.
      APOLOYMI
      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

MemoryLane wat we will pick to send message becuz ther is say her That ( Account&Login,In-game Problem&Event,Bug&Behavior,Suggestion ) Wat we will peck to send message to R2?????
        layla

Comment

Originally posted by sillu25 View Post
          is that still possible to restore characters if i wanna restore other person account?
          No. You cannot restore someone else's character.
          Originally posted by bellajocey View Post
          I would like to know why S1shroominator cant be restored you lost some of her data or what
          Yes. There was a data loss. They are still looking through the system for it.
          Originally posted by RydaXLotus View Post
          Ehm you have a HUGE misunderstanding stormaggedon...
          You are right- it is a misunderstanding. I will explain the situation to the team again.
          Originally posted by TinkyDori View Post
          hello this me (S8)TinkyWinky.what deedeex said is true.and PLEASE DONT RESTORE MY CHAR ON HER ACCOUNT.deedeex just helping me sending the ticket cuz im not really active on forums.and today,after i told the restoring department that I want to restore my char on the new email,they will give my info to the devs and when i ask them how long will it take..the gm said they will contact me after being restore.and NOW what do u mean my char is lost in the maintenance and cant be RESTORED!?.this is seriously was a mistake like deedeex said.
          Now that you have your own account, you can send in a ticket so your character can be restored to it.
          Originally posted by OtakuName View Post
          Can my char still be restored i still am processing how to pass the following info.
          Yes, simply send in a ticket with the information required as listed in the first post.
          Originally posted by Ronie2013 View Post
          MemoryLane wat we will pick to send message becuz ther is say her That ( Account&Login,In-game Problem&Event,Bug&Behavior,Suggestion ) Wat we will peck to send message to R2?????
          Choose the Account&Login category.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

what should I do ?

(S7)Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Horus544 View Post
              what should I do ?

(S7)Horus
              You need to create a new account at www.r2games.com. Then send in a ticket with your information.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

this is (J2)GreenArcher Alt my neverwinter my main alt bank is not yet restored please memory lane i nid all all of my goodies is there can you please help me!!

Comment

i already make a ticket in this issue still no reply..

Comment

if they will restore it should i wait till next maintenance?

Comment

i have problem select character.

Comment

memorylane .. you mentioned that we should use an existing acc to be able to select character name in filing a ticket.. i did that but the prob is.. when i click character name.. theres nohing in there... and im confused. will they give follow ups regarding where to put my char? or will they put my char on th acc where i filed my ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by R215775199 View Post
                          memorylane .. you mentioned that we should use an existing acc to be able to select character name in filing a ticket.. i did that but the prob is.. when i click character name.. theres nohing in there... and im confused. will they give follow ups regarding where to put my char? or will they put my char on th acc where i filed my ticket?
                          Existing played account with a character on it, if you have one. If you don't, you'll need to make one so you can create a character for the purpose of sending in the ticket.

If you're using an account that has a character on it, and you're still having trouble, make sure the account name is a name and not an email, and you're selecting the proper server for that character. You're including information about the account and character you are trying to get restored in the body of the ticket, so the account the ticket is sent from doesn't matter to much as long as it's your own.

You should get replies to the ticket you send in.

Comment

i used an account that has character on it to file a ticket... but it says there character does not exist.. i wrote the name of the character of that account but still says does not exist and not yet activated... hows that sir?

Comment

i didn't get any pm from R2CS_JPRestore...should i send my info again?

Comment

mine too...ticket? what ticket? whre can get it? http://tickets.r2games.com/??

Comment

Working...
                                X