• Show
Clear All

IM (S2)xNeo From Guild Malaysiawar

I wan Restore my creater
    But i dont know how register IP

Someone Can help me ??

Comment

Originally posted by shiver18 View Post
      missydee did you get your account already in joyo ?
      yes all my characters were restored. "missydee" is my alt's account. if you have any trouble and you have me as a friend on fb you can send me a mesage anytime. glad to help out
      (S21) MissDee
      Gunner
      lvl 66+
      225k+ might
      GM of ROCKST★R
      Epic Alpaca
      In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

UPDATE, PART TWO: During the 7/4 maintenance we were able to restore the majority of the missing Joyopark characters to their owners. Unfortunately there were some issues that prevented a few characters from being restored. These issues fall under the following three types:

Type One: The devs checked into the character database and were unable to find any information for a few chracters. It is now impossible to restore the following three players’ characters.
        • S5 (S5)Sagitta
        • S3 (S3)CureN
        • S1 (S1)Shroominator

For the above three players, we are continuing to search through the database to see if there’s any way to restore their characters. If we can’t, R2 will compensate them based on their loss.

Type Two: Some players registered new accounts in R2 and created new characters, which were lost in the maintenance and may not be restored:
        • S5 (S5)Exile
        • S8 (S8) TinkyWinky
        • S6 (S6)K
        • S2 (S2)DxDlover
        • S7 (S7)Horus
        • S8 (S8)nytphantom

For the above players, they have to register a new account and they should bear in mind that they cannot create new character under these new accounts. Or the same issue will happen again.

Type Three: Some players wanted to combine their different Joyo characters into one under their R2 accounts, which failed because of technical issues. Unfortunately, these characters cannot be restored:
        • S8 (S8)FE4R
        • S8 (S8)DeathBringer

For the above 2 players, they will need to register a new account at R2games.com, and send us their new account info to us in a ticket and the devs will restore their different characters on the new account.
        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

is that still possible to restore characters if i wanna restore other person account?
          (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
          guild (J1)Titans
          lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

my cahr dxdlover how i restore it

Comment

Originally posted by R215577251 View Post
              my cahr dxdlover how i restore it
              Hun you have to make WHOLE NEW account and DO NOT make a character on that account, you use this account to register DxDlover on.
              APOLOYMI
              MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
              LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
              (S44)PSYCHODELICA
              GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

I would like to know why S1shroominator cant be restored you lost some of her data or what

Comment

Ehm you have a HUGE misunderstanding stormaggedon...

Type Three: Some players wanted to combine their different Joyo characters into one under their R2 accounts, which failed because of technical issues. Unfortunately, these characters cannot be restored:
                  •S8 (S8)FE4R
                  •S8 (S8)DeathBringer

These are both my characters. The issue was not me wanting to combine them at all....
                  I wanted FE4R Crystal refunded and somebody threw him onto the same account as DeathBringer instead of reading the message I sent, which makes me curious how they knew if people were missing information or not if they can't even read the title of the message (J8)FE4R Crystal Refund and a plain layout of the description of how I wanted it carried out in the message. They are both active characters on the same account which is what I REALLY DID NOT WANT. FE4R shouldn't exist, the crystals should have been returned like the message stated.

On Joyopark they were both seperate accounts. So I also am curious how you can say you can't restore a character to an account that has an active character...

Comment

how long we will get our char? because this is the first i will do the restoration

Comment

(S8) TinkyWinky used one of my accounts to send a ticket for the issue yesterday, since she didnt have an active cs character. please DO NOT RESTORE HER ON MY ACCOUNT. it seems thats what was tried since mine already has a character on it. in the message she stated i think 2-3 times which was the email she wanted in the first place. i dont think anyone restoring payd enough attention to that. she told me she got a reply from the support team saying theres an active character there when there was not. and when she tried clarifiying it they said "thank you. your information will be send to the devs". she's not active on the forums so i had to say this from my own account. ill tell her to pay a visit to see. but i think this was a mistake.
                      (S21) MissDee
                      Gunner
                      lvl 66+
                      225k+ might
                      GM of ROCKST★R
                      Epic Alpaca
                      In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

hello this me (S8)TinkyWinky.what deedeex said is true.and PLEASE DONT RESTORE MY CHAR ON HER ACCOUNT.deedeex just helping me sending the ticket cuz im not really active on forums.and today,after i told the restoring department that I want to restore my char on the new email,they will give my info to the devs and when i ask them how long will it take..the gm said they will contact me after being restore.and NOW what do u mean my char is lost in the maintenance and cant be RESTORED!?.this is seriously was a mistake like deedeex said.

Comment

"Type One: The devs checked into the character database and were unable to find any information for a few chracters. It is now impossible to restore the following three players’ characters.

S5 (S5)Sagitta
                          S3 (S3)CureN
                          S1 (S1)Shroominator

For the above three players, we are continuing to search through the database to see if there’s any way to restore their characters. If we can’t, R2 will compensate them based on their loss."

Please do your best to recover my char it's my main toon and i made everything for that toon just to where it is now. Most of my alts have been restored already its just why my main char cannot be seen in your database. If happens you need another data from where my pilot was playing just tell me i'll give it to you if this is the problem cos i have a pilot playing together with my char.

Comment

tinky your character can be restored, they just couldnt restore in the past meintenance. it says "For the above players, they have to register a new account and they should bear in mind that they cannot create new character under these new accounts. Or the same issue will happen again". they probably didnt know you already resent the info with a new account and all that when they posted this threat. it will be fine you'll see. the ticket is like 24h old. the devs just now probably received it
                            (ddx)

Comment

yessss
                              i take back my id .....

Comment

Can my char still be restored i still am processing how to pass the following info.
                                Otakus are not weird Case Closed

IGN:Mystic

Server:[S10] Dragon Keep

Oretachi Sket dansu

:cool:

Comment

Working...
                                X