Joyopark Update Part Three

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by czyreabaya View Post
    um.. the moment i checked my character on the server of r2.. its not there but it is said that my character has been restored? im i correct or... your not yet done putting my char on my account? sorry for bothering.. im just happy and excited. thats all =)

check all 3 servers to see if on 1 of them

Comment

If the players aren't restored by this deadline and they have submitted the info, will they still be worked on?

Comment

hello GM, thanks i've got ur reply message (thank you for your information, once we have confirmed it, your character will be restored) ... But, how can i know my char has been restored? how can i check it? please help >.<

Comment

Originally posted by hitokiri13 View Post
          hello GM, thanks i've got ur reply message (thank you for your information, once we have confirmed it, your character will be restored) ... But, how can i know my char has been restored? how can i check it? please help >.<
          you can use your clean account to check the servers without creating a new character. if your character was restored, it will appear. if your character wasnt restored yet, it will take you to the character creation screen. check all the servers merging with yours .
          (S21) MissDee
          Gunner
          lvl 66+
          225k+ might
          GM of ROCKST★R
          Epic Alpaca
          In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

i already send in ticket with this acc... should i create new account and send a private message to R2CS_JPRestore again??

Comment

My character wasnt restored yet GM please tell me what to do i am J3 ChaosOrison

Comment

If you've already sent in a ticket or a mail, please continue to be patient.

If you want to help the process, please include your character's name. Please keep in mind, your character's name will have a (J#) in front of it, where the # indicates the joyo server you are from.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Should i register again or just wait for further announcement?

Comment

Originally posted by S3ChaosOrison View Post
                    Should i register again or just wait for further announcement?
                    ML can correct me if i'm wrong. if you're type 1 all you can do is wait. if you're type 2, you have to make a new clean account and give them the details. if you sent a message or a ticket and you're not on any of the lists of characters restored or characters that had trouble, check all the merging servers with your J server. if it's still not there, they might be in the process of restoring. i advise you to take a screenshot of the message you sent to JP restore or save the ticket number for yourself. just in case
                    (S21) MissDee
                    Gunner
                    lvl 66+
                    225k+ might
                    GM of ROCKST★R
                    Epic Alpaca

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

Good day ML,,

i see my character name on characters restored july 12th, but when i checked its not there.. how can this happen?
                      what can i do to get it back??
                      Last edited by MageKean; 07-14-2013, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MageKean View Post
                        Good day ML,,

i see my character name on characters restored july 12th, but when i checked its not there.. how can this happen?
                        check all the servers merging with your joyo server
                        (S21) MissDee
                        Gunner
                        lvl 66+
                        225k+ might
                        GM of ROCKST★R
                        Epic Alpaca

Comment

Originally posted by MageKean View Post
                          Good day ML,,

Make sure you're using the account you told them to use for the character, then check the corresponding server as posted in this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Players-Update!

And if you still have problems, please include which character is yours in your reply.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

what happened my 2 character (s3)Natsu and (s3)humble hu hu hu

Comment

hello ML, sorry for interrupting you.. i already checked all PVE and PVP servers and still cannot find my joyo char restored in any of them. Could you please update the number and the name of joyo char that has been restored, i wanna see if my char was there too..

Comment

need help ML plss ask R2CS team about my account status R2games already post a deadline on it and still i dnt have my account back
                                i already send 3x information they need... my knight and priest still stock on S57 Eternal Sanctum im sure my file are not missing like the other account
                                the only problem i can't login them (S8)RobertWafu Scion Knight (S8)Rv Scion Priest i can whisper them using other char on S57 of your your server rename them to (J8)RobertWafu and (J8)RV

Comment

Working...
                                X