Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 9/6/2012 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] 9/6/2012 Server Update

New Content
    Activities

Other
    • All final Blessings (and all levels of that blessing) from the Goddess system may be cast on all players. If you wish to cast the Blessing on a friend, simply target them and cast the Blessing. If you wish to cast the Blessing on yourself, simply cast it without targeting anyone. If you wish to self-cast the Blessing, you must make certain to not target anyone before casting.

Yes, Eidolon will be live as of this patch. I would like everyone to be aware that the Rose Activities are level dependent. So if you're a level 100 Scion, might want to get a few Roses first before rushing off to Rebirth a second time.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

**** event no 1 want the charm thing wy all need gmut or hw or mc or beter exp drop or shamthing like det bro
      no 1 is use the godness its like buffing for nothing

Comment

awwww man no gmut event LOL

Comment

thnx GM
          ~CS :

IGN (S16)AmonRa Lvl 136 Eidolon HolyPriest
          Pet DK gen 3 - BA gen 2 - Morphed Herculon gen 2
          Status Dead

~ BR :

IGN (S1)KongMing Chrono Mage
          Status Dead

~ MKO :

IGN (s48)Nagisa
          Status Play

Comment

no gmut event again 6months now

Comment

8 ball liiiiiiiiieesssssss

Comment

Thanks for the event. School starts in 2 hours. Ahh how I would love to go online right now.
                ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

GOD DAMN IT! still NO GMUTs event?!zZz...maybe its time to quit now><
                  IGN:TADZ
                  Server:Belas Chasm
                  :) ;) :D

Comment

guess we are out of luck ... again .... for the countless week in a row oh well more time to save money and muts for the mysterious day a Gmuts event actually arrives ...
                    ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
                    ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
                    ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
                    ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

Comment

*sigh* wheres lv 120 lmao, i wanan finish this damn storyline! rofl, necropolis. Open to me T.T

Comment

remove permanent gmut event , i want gmut event from the other event =.=

Comment

And here was me thinking that events couldn`t get any worse ....hahaha.....guess i was wrong

Comment

Thank You , mouwahaha =p and that was pretty fast

Comment

You know, I'm really starting to think that we should never, ever, ever, have the GMut event again.
                              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Working...
                              X