No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 1/16 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the bulk gem exchange, I love you.
    What are bugs?

Comment

OMG, a new mount!!!! PC and G mut prices are going through the roof now. Now I have to start farming PCs again!!! At least we start off with 2x dungeons but that wont even get us close. I'm glad I haven't fused my mount yet, lmao. Fused stats do not carry over!!! This is so sad. People spend hella loot getting a gen2 mount just to see it made obsolete by a pink 9 tailed fox, lmao. What some don't realize is that if the Kilin stays after upgrading it we wont have enough room for all the mounts. The Hellwing stays after making shinny horse, and the shinny horse stays after making Kilin, and now the Kilin is going to stay, omg. We also wasted all that mount food!!! These guys are really starting to **** me off!!!!
      "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

is this posible fused kilin then fuse to Super Taotie??

Comment

are you guys ***** serious????

Please Please tell me there is gonna be another stage after the pink ***** fox.

It just aint right.... how the hell can someone be feared or revered riding a pink bloody fox, this mount is definitely 1 for the chicks.

you had better have a bloody evil, fear inducing monster mount on the cards, the second form perhaps could be something to fear if it wasn't purple

Im definitely disappointed you could have at least considered somethin a lil more manly or even an option to morph kilin into a man mount or a chick mount.

~Rant over~
          DeathDealer
          Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Originally posted by xParamore View Post
            is this posible fused kilin then fuse to Super Taotie??
            You can merge any two mounts. Question is will another mount come out a year from now? I was in the process of merging 2 Kilin and used a LOT of PCs in the process, and now they're all wasted. thx r2
            "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

you serious r2 you have such a wellmade kilin and then you go to a PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mount as final mount.......

Comment

Super Jiyaori would make a decent last mount if he had dual wings or much ferocious looking wings and was at least red or black with shiny red particles glowing around it. Kilin is already a lot of work to get I would rather stop on kilin then ride a pink fox for better stats its like being forced to weak those awful pink wings from black dragon coin if you arent at fire wings yet

Comment

that bloody pink fox is just a bigger version of the rabid racoon

hahahahahahahaa
                  DeathDealer
                  Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

death dealer, while ill assume your wife in game is a fairly strong priest, i doubt she is the strongest. i do believe my guild leader, Meiya, on S5 is the strongest priest in game, and if not, i'm scared o.0 LOL

Comment

Originally posted by riddick View Post
                      Meiya, on S5 is the strongest priest in game, and if not, i'm scared o.0 LOL
                      lol promethean wings... cash does help

Comment

At least R2 have decided to do something girly for a change, but all boys will rage on this... so very funny xD

Comment

lol...that fox looks like Kurama but pink not orange...
                          Server: (S29)The Molten Highlands
                          IGN: LaurTheBoss
                          Class: Ranger
                          Level: 4X
                          Guild: (S24)DragonOfFate
                          Server: (S29) The Molten Highlands
                          Honor Rank: Archduke
                          Pet: Super Angel GEN2, Super Demon and some more
                          Spouse:
                          Plane: Eidolon

Comment

I don't know what you guys did during maintainance, but my fps is averaging about 1-4 right now. It's brutal. And yes I've done the whole clear cache and all that stuff and nothing is working. I am able to run the rest of your games without a problem except crystal saga.

Comment

1st stop complain cause you have already fused 2 mounts and bla bla bla.What you want to stop bring new stuff?Why do people not complain when auguric come out or perfect?on both i was VII 14 and X 14 but not complain about it..its a game and this1 need to evolve.When they will btin ares gear what people will say no new gear ause already have legendary at 14+?in this way games cant be played if you dont wanna new stuff.

Comment

pink fox is cute you cannot deny it
                                CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Working...
                                X