Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 1/16 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotoriousInfamy View Post
    well i still think r2 should hire monkeys. theyd do much better in certain areas. and im guessing they took their work home with them one night and asked their 4 yr old sons and daughters to color in a picture of the dragons and fox, then brought it back to work and added sparkles then called it done. and for the record, how does a dragon evolve in to a fox?
    Same basic principle with a puppy evolving into a cat evolving into an angel evolving into a dragon.

Useless
    ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
    Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

nice digimon LOL but still even that is more understandable than a dragon devolving to a fox and gaining more power. sorry i just think dragons are awesome and shouldnt be disrespected like that hahaha

Comment

I respect your opinion as I love dragons too.
        Got tons of dragonology books and my fave is the Chinese Lung. Though I think the ultimate creature is a Kilin so... Yeah it does kinda go downhill.

But hey don't look down on the fox, there are two kinds of foxes in Japanese mythology (though I think they had a chinese origin), the holy ones that serve the god Inari, and this one I presume is the Hagane Gitsune, or the more evil ones. The stronger the fox is, the more tail it has, hence a nine-tailed fox is the ultimate and strongest fox there is, not to mention the number "9" is the most powerful number in Japanese culture. Ever played Okami by clover studios? You're a brush god with one tail but that thing has 8 more tails to draw than you. Think 8 more guns than your one gun. Sure I don't... Exactly like this fox being pink, a white-gold color would've been more nice.

I'm sorry I got carried away with trivias... Carry on.

Useless
        Forum-cleaner

Comment

The nine-tails from Naruto, well err I must add is not a bad , actually a cool idea to be the top mount. But "VicZar" why you not say it doesn't look good as it is now >_<

Comment

The fox wouldn't be so bad...if it just wasn't bright pink :/
            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
            Kamikaze Member
            Somany systems...so little time...
            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
              The fox wouldn't be so bad...if it just wasn't bright pink :/
              wait till they call you fruity for having a pink mount
              Originally posted by Dr.Q
              Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by Himadri View Post
                The nine-tails from Naruto, well err I must add is not a bad , actually a cool idea to be the top mount. But "VicZar" why you not say it doesn't look good as it is now >_<
                Don't get me wrong, I'd love to ride a kyuubi around starglade. My spirit animal is a fox.
                I've seen a guildmate of mine riding it, the tails were animated so nicely when it moves, exactly how I've wanted it to move, trailing behind as it runs. Even the attack is just what I've always wanted to see, using it's tails. They really did a nice job on animating this thing, whoever the dev was.

It's just that, I suppose I wish they'd tone the color down a bit, so that the features of the mount could be shown more. It's hard to appreciate the sun when it's blinding you, to put it metaphorically. But heck if I had the crystals, I'd buy that mount in a snap.

Useless
                Forum-cleaner

Comment

lol how does one come to the conclusion of what their spirit animal really is?

Comment

Better don't ask

Comment

Originally posted by lcrooks88 View Post
                      lol how does one come to the conclusion of what their spirit animal really is?
                      Lol, through meditation and self-discovery. Usually you're urged to focus on animals that have always interested/followed you through your lifetime also, i.e. in dreams/nightmares, your thoughts, taking notice of such during your day (for example, being drawn to a particular animal picture in a bookstore), etc. :P

Comment

so my spirit animal is a super saiyan vegeta? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by VicZar View Post
                          Don't get me wrong, I'd love to ride a kyuubi around starglade. My spirit animal is a fox.
                          I've seen a guildmate of mine riding it, the tails were animated so nicely when it moves, exactly how I've wanted it to move, trailing behind as it runs. Even the attack is just what I've always wanted to see, using it's tails. They really did a nice job on animating this thing, whoever the dev was.

It's just that, I suppose I wish they'd tone the color down a bit, so that the features of the mount could be shown more. It's hard to appreciate the sun when it's blinding you, to put it metaphorically. But heck if I had the crystals, I'd buy that mount in a snap.
                          I demand to know what server you play on so I may see this mount in action.
                          Game: Crystal Saga
                          Server: Armor Games (Server 1)
                          Title: Elite Slayer
                          Class: Hybrid / Attack DPS
                          Reincarnation: Eidolon
                          Level: 150
                          Other info: Romantically involved with Stormaggedon

Comment

Orange Poodle, Purple Lizard/dragon and Pink Ninetails pokemon.
                            Server:Eternal Sanctum
                            IGN: (S57)Marsilio
                            Lv 150 Eidolon Combat Rogue
                            Pet: , Guardian Angel Gen 5 +13, Ultrasaurus rex Gen 1 +13, Scorpy Gen 1 +13
                            Soul completion: 1700+
                            Promethean Wings IV
                            Auguric Frag X +14

P.S. DeathDealer is my honey.

Comment

its not a pokemon! its a tailed beast, maricon version!!!! straight up maho! kuramas secret lover!
                              Last edited by PrinceKuja; 01-23-2014, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkProjection View Post
                                I demand to know what server you play on so I may see this mount in action.
                                Our server has a gen 2 kyuubi already. T____T;

Comment

Working...
                                X