X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Venomeh: K?

Originally posted by dovoImport View Post
    nuff said yo
    "nuff said yo" what? I really don't see the point being made here.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

They are trying to compare the stats of the super kyubi to the Gilded Battle Stallion in another version, even though the different versions are known to have different stats. Whats more they are trying to compare a max level, and likely fed, gilded battle stallion to a brand new super kyubi.

Comment

i think those mounts look Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢, like wth is with the solid colors? they dont even look like they could be any sort of imaginary creature, more like something from a kids coloring book.
        Last edited by BrotherVT; 01-18-2014, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Well, r2 should have taken the fire/ice kirin from chinese servers directly instead of doing so absurdly poor job of graphics & make 3 mounts to leech more cash :/ It hurts to imagine that these gonna be compared with Phoenix >_<

Edit: The 300% + stats of Mythical unicorn isn't from any mount we saw! Is it? I never saw or heard any mount with such a name. They seem to be main attributes too & not fused.
          Last edited by Himadri; 01-18-2014, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Himadri View Post
            Well, r2 should have taken the fire/ice kirin from chinese servers directly instead of doing so absurdly poor job of graphics & make 3 mounts to leech more cash :/ It hurts to imagine that these gonna be compared with Phoenix >_<

Edit: The 300% + stats of Mythical unicorn isn't from any mount we saw! Is it? I never saw or heard any mount with such a name. They seem to be main attributes too & not fused.
            Dat mythical mount is Fire kilin.

Comment

Originally posted by R22517848 View Post
              Dat mythical mount is Fire kilin.
              ..Can't you read, it's Mythical Flame Unicorn
              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

For all those that are still considering trying Magic blast it is fixed this time...range still sux though.
                If ure wondering on range then its twice the size of the curse circles.
                IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                Kamikaze Member
                Somany systems...so little time...
                If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by CampoLover View Post
                  sigh, you win mods, you guys win =), if everyone was blood lusted to be OP in a game where they can cash or work their butt off to get strong rather then enjoy the little details every now and then, this would be the perfect game for those type of gamers, sad reality though, every game is made up of more then 1 type of players, and apparently, r2 is failing ridiculously in either aspect. All evidence seem to point directly to money making rather then gaming experience. I'll take a seat and enjoy a break, even playing tetris might be more fun then to be smack everytime by r2 XD
                  i like this, nicely said +10

Comment

anyone knows when upgrading Kilin, will your Kilin disappear or stay in your mount slot??
                    Originally posted by Dr.Q
                    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	r2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	183.7 KB
ID:	1679885

R2 , pls do something about this problem .. its so hard to log in >.< it takes 5mins to log in then it will show DNS address blahblahblah .. my connection is good but i dont know why im stuck on this loading page .. it happened to my guildmate too yesterday during ladder .. this really sucks .. pls do something ..

(S52)chixYORR / 128 / priest / (DP1)Really Guild / Raw05's wife <3
                      IGN : (S52)chixYORR

Dont let your DREAMS just be dreams ♥♥

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                        anyone knows when upgrading Kilin, will your Kilin disappear or stay in your mount slot??
                        It stays.

But yet again, I must mention the mounts don't look good by any possible means. Hopefully they will do some patchwork & change the looks soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Himadri View Post
                          The 300% + stats of Mythical unicorn isn't from any mount we saw! Is it? I never saw or heard any mount with such a name. They seem to be main attributes too & not fused.
                          Take a look behind the stats in the picture, and you will see it is Gilded Battle Stallion. That picture was from Saga of Heros, which is the European version of CS, and translate differently. A lot of stuff has different names there than we have here.

Comment

Originally posted by chixyorr View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]68467[/ATTACH]

R2 , pls do something about this problem .. its so hard to log in >.< it takes 5mins to log in then it will show DNS address blahblahblah .. my connection is good but i dont know why im stuck on this loading page .. it happened to my guildmate too yesterday during ladder .. this really sucks .. pls do something ..

(S52)chixYORR / 128 / priest / (DP1)Really Guild / Raw05's wife <3
                            heh I've had a similar problem for over 2 weeks...only its a constant disconnect almost everytime I change Zones
                            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                            Kamikaze Member
                            Somany systems...so little time...
                            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

I'm curious about these mounts, the mods keep saying that this version of CS can't update / change anything if it's not from the Original version, does anyone find this kind of new mount in any chinese version of Crystal game ? I've only checked saga of heroes chinese, the mszj wowan365 thing, and Seal of magic crystal (The chinese version of Crystal Legacy) , they don't have these mount at all, either because people already have Mounts that are too OP and don't feel like making a new one, or in reality, This cs can do whatever they want, but keep claiming they need to wait for the original...

Comment

well i still think r2 should hire monkeys. theyd do much better in certain areas. and im guessing they took their work home with them one night and asked their 4 yr old sons and daughters to color in a picture of the dragons and fox, then brought it back to work and added sparkles then called it done. and for the record, how does a dragon evolve in to a fox?

Comment

Working...
                                X