No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 1/16 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm can't you do something about the fox his colour make something nice for it plz only pink colour lol
    (V1)Flashnight
    Level160
    Class Knight
    Guild Spartans

Comment

hmm...awesome new updates for the token exchange and the points of interest system. Those two are very useful.

next.....the mounts.....are totally awful......I want to ask you the mod specifically some questions and food for thought maybe, not the developers since I'm assuming they don't even bother read forums, thats why there are such mess up updates at times, irregular changes to game content etc... hence thats why there are mods here.

Here we go :

Why was these kinds of mounts release IF r2 gets updates from the original cs. Original cs has further version of mounts that is completely different from these current ones that is being release by r2, far more detail, far more creative and simply just better. In my opinion this version of cs is certainly not reflecting any sort of copy of the original, more like plagiarizing the name of the game and structural set up of the game. Many of us players do not understand chinese as such, so we play the US version, and we as players will of course expect most things that the chinese version have also be reflected upon in this US version of the game. Now IF this is a US version of the original game then I do believe many of the "current existing features" and many of the "soon to come features" should also in some way reflect upon what the original version has right? So therefore why in the world was these three 5yr old drawings introduce as new epic mounts with little to no creativity as far as color wise and worst of all, would you mods honestly see massive people rushing to get the final stage of the mount, a pink fox that is evidently being seen by the community as an upgraded version of the smaller fox for beginners? Food for thought : Gaming experience with great graphics is more enjoyable or upgrading like you are some mad person for some mount stats in which the mount reflects little to no creativity at all?

Plea : Please add more creativity to the mounts, as far as color wise. It is just plain too simple with one whole color covering the mount. What happen to the kind of creativity that was use to make kilin look cool, and stallion look shiny, and all the other mounts before it?

I am a paying customer of r2 games, so I do believe as far a customer rights go, we are allow to make specific demands when the providers are not doing what they are suppose to do?
      Last edited by CampoLover; 01-16-2014, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Don't see a change in key drop rate at all, for me its worse.
        What are bugs?

Comment

we don't need change drop in keys... we need enhance drop in stones LOL
          beside S63 witnessing some strange stuff..... its either ppl start cash reckless ... or the chance of heraldry failure is vanished
          both cases ,,, awesome

Originally posted by CampoLover View Post
          hmm...awesome new updates for the token exchange and the points of interest system. Those two are very useful.

next.....the mounts.....are totally awful......I want to ask you the mod specifically some questions and food for thought maybe, not the developers since I'm assuming they don't even bother read forums, thats why there are such mess up updates at times, irregular changes to game content etc... hence thats why there are mods here.

Here we go :

Why was these kinds of mounts release IF r2 gets updates from the original cs. Original cs has further version of mounts that is completely different from these current ones that is being release by r2, far more detail, far more creative and simply just better. In my opinion this version of cs is certainly not reflecting any sort of copy of the original, more like plagiarizing the name of the game and structural set up of the game. Many of us players do not understand chinese as such, so we play the US version, and we as players will of course expect most things that the chinese version have also be reflected upon in this US version of the game. Now IF this is a US version of the original game then I do believe many of the "current existing features" and many of the "soon to come features" should also in some way reflect upon what the original version has right? So therefore why in the world was these three 5yr old drawings introduce as new epic mounts with little to no creativity as far as color wise and worst of all, would you mods honestly see massive people rushing to get the final stage of the mount, a pink fox that is evidently being seen by the community as an upgraded version of the smaller fox for beginners? Food for thought : Gaming experience with great graphics is more enjoyable or upgrading like you are some mad person for some mount stats in which the mount reflects little to no creativity at all?

Plea : Please add more creativity to the mounts, as far as color wise. It is just plain too simple with one whole color covering the mount. What happen to the kind of creativity that was use to make kilin look cool, and stallion look shiny, and all the other mounts before it?

I am a paying customer of r2 games, so I do believe as far a customer rights go, we are allow to make specific demands when the providers are not doing what they are suppose to do?
          ppl here are not interested in details . they don't have alot of staff ppl to work on it,
          they might be excused , but if they ask me i can design some cool mount for them and send them template for free of charge
          Last edited by VicZar; 01-17-2014, 12:17 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Increased more corrruption key drop rate please !!!!!

Comment

Kilin looks a lot stronger than these one year old drawings.

Comment

Good maint - EPIC mount fail! Really that's the worst designs you could make! Better make a mount like the black dragon on VOID that's a good design!

Comment

Why are they ripping off Naruto, lmao!!! The fox should be orange and not pink. Seriously, a pink mount?!?!?!?!

Comment

Really sucks for those people that collected therion.

Comment

lol riddick obvieusly u havent seen S32Galon which id have to say is by far the strongest priest
                      Crystal Saga:
                      IGN: (S57)Suzemebatchi
                      Server: Eternal Sanctum
                      Class: Rogue
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Level: 150
                      Spouse: (J7)Rhaiine01
                      Wings: Demon Lord +4
                      Weapon: Prefect Frag IX +9
                      Mount: Gilded Battle Stallion, Alicorn, Flying Carpet, White Griffin, Angelfire Dragon
                      Pixie : Celestial
                      Nobility: Emperor
                      Guild: (S2)Dragonspine
                      Pets: Teeka Gen 3 +9, Fire Lord, Ultrasaurus Rex, Gobbler, Dark reaper +13, Werewolf Overlord +12, Pet Bunny, Panda Adult, Super Angel/Demon.

Comment

nice mounta but give us g munts as drops so us free players can get them

Comment

I'd rather have the Pink Fox than the other two ugly mounts AND the Kilin. Not because of the looks, rather because the Kilin is absolutely and unnecessarily huge when it takes up the screen.
                          The stats of the Kyubi is more than enough for people to fear you.
                          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	topmountpinkninetailsgg.gif
Views:	1
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	1679851Click image for larger version

Name:	f3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	1679852
                            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]68329[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68330[/ATTACH]
                              nuff said yo

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                                I'd rather have the Pink Fox than the other two ugly mounts AND the Kilin. Not because of the looks, rather because the Kilin is absolutely and unnecessarily huge when it takes up the screen.
                                sigh, you win mods, you guys win =), if everyone was blood lusted to be OP in a game where they can cash or work their butt off to get strong rather then enjoy the little details every now and then, this would be the perfect game for those type of gamers, sad reality though, every game is made up of more then 1 type of players, and apparently, r2 is failing ridiculously in either aspect. All evidence seem to point directly to money making rather then gaming experience. I'll take a seat and enjoy a break, even playing tetris might be more fun then to be smack everytime by r2 XD

Comment

Working...
                                X