[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 3/27 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 3/27 Update

We've got the 2x dungeon event coming back this week, along with April Tokens and some other events many of you will already be familiar with. Full list is below!

Activities
    March Token Exchange (Ends March 31st!) - More Info
    Not-A-Tricky-Pack - More Info
    2x Dungeon Challenge - More Info
    Blessed Bath Booty - More Info
    Treasure Hunt - More Info
    Cryptin' It Up - More Info
    Crystal Essence Swap - More Info
    April Token Exchange - More Info

Promotions
    Point of Interest - More Info

UPDATE
    Items from IoB packs have also been changed to BOUND with this week's maintenance.

that not a tricky pack . should be able to claim once per day ._.

Comment

not a bad patch note
      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

I like the mount fusion orbs in yellow rain packs being changed to Chi Essence, but Change Green Rain Packs back- FRC are way more useful that Amaranthine Essence, we can get that by farming gear to alchemize.

Comment

com 'on R2 agen i stilll cant log there is no point evan playing if evry few days i get my rewards messed up and can't log ive missed so much since the merge R2 seems to be nothing but let downs SOME1 SORT THE LOGIN ISSUES

Comment

My server is down too. Again! I filed a ticket but I doubt I will get a response until it is resolved so who knows when the servers will be back up? We just have to play the waiting game, again! Nice to see the problem is till occurring, good job R2.

"Greetings Champion wildcard03,
            Thank you for reaching out to our team of Support Elves with your problem.
            We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contacting you shortly.
            Your case # is 67098, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
            If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem please follow the instructions in the e-mail you’ll be receiving any minute now.
            The R2Games Support Elves"

Comment

Pretty ironic how we get a 2x dungeon event and now we will have less time to do them lol

Comment

Originally posted by wildcard03 View Post
                My server is down too. Again! I filed a ticket but I doubt I will get a response until it is resolved so who knows when the servers will be back up? We just have to play the waiting game, again! Nice to see the problem is till occurring, good job R2.

"Greetings Champion wildcard03,
                Thank you for reaching out to our team of Support Elves with your problem.
                We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contacting you shortly.
                Your case # is 67098, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
                If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem please follow the instructions in the e-mail you’ll be receiving any minute now.
                The R2Games Support Elves"

s33 kraken beach wild ?

Comment

less time ive lost all my rewards 2 days ov iob ladder n dailys And a friend R2 realy Dont like to help us

Comment

http://prntscr.com/34jk2c i try it like 10x But nothings happened ;(

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                      I like the mount fusion orbs in yellow rain packs being changed to Chi Essence, but Change Green Rain Packs back- FRC are way more useful that Amaranthine Essence, we can get that by farming gear to alchemize.
                      I quite agree the FRC is still a very much needed item there are people who are yet to fuse their weapon and some of them were really really close to fusing it. The Amaranthine could of been added to the blue packs instead of the Heroic Wings. But also Amarathine is something that cane be gotten really easily by disenchanting it in the Chi tab :-/ I have 3 stacks of it now by doing that.
                      APOLOYMI
                      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

it upset me that I hoard 26x +++ green packs on all my 5 to 10 toons and havent open it til before maintenance a while ago.. but when I was about to open it right after maintenance, damn, all the SUPPOSEDLY items included such as 2x FRCs were changed. hope R2 reply fast on my ticket

Comment

2x dungeon

Comment

Originally posted by RockFusion View Post
                            it upset me that I hoard 26x +++ green packs on all my 5 to 10 toons and havent open it til before maintenance a while ago.. but when I was about to open it right after maintenance, damn, all the SUPPOSEDLY items included such as 2x FRCs were changed. hope R2 reply fast on my ticket
                            The pack hoarding backfired, lol.

Is there a posting about the reward changes in IoB?

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnu View Post
                              The pack hoarding backfired, lol.

Is there a posting about the reward changes in IoB?

I believe there is none. I want my FRCs on all my green packs then they can just change everything they want XD

Comment

Working...
                              X