Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 3/27 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please show your support by posting on this thread and voting, the more support it gets the better. Please visit this link http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-New-IoB-Packs
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

You must be kidding me. Changing old pack rewards as well? Without prior notice? That's **! Change it back!
      Last edited by Schnurpsel; 03-27-2014, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Are you people at R2 ******* kidding us? Making the EWs bound that come out of new packs is one thing (a poor design choice at the least though). But the fact that all the packs I have worked for over the course of the last few months (my wings are already maxed, but the EW are a perfect trade item and have been requested all the time) are useless now, is incredibly messed up. Even dumber than the choice that you made back then to make the GMUTs bound, which you also rolled back on.

That is only the tip of the iceberg, considering that about 500 FRCs are also lost as part of the removal from the green packs. This is ridiculous.

All the more reason to leave this dirthole of a game, unless you rethink that.

Comment

The only response from R2 you will get is, "sorry, but you have to pay more money."

Comment

It is not okay to change the rewards of packs you have already collected before the change without any kind of announcement or warning.

Comment

OMFG R2 What are you doing Sort your acts out 72x purple pack useless now on 4 toons sort it out or ill walk

Comment

Good thing I got my divine wings and dont do IOB lol. I don't see what the problem is, I got demon lord wings before IOB was even released... with out cash either... its called actually having to try to upgrade something instead of storming alts and leaving them afk for an hour. I'm just seeing a bunch of complaints from people who don't know how to upgrade wings right.
                What are bugs?

Comment

This has to be the worst thing they have ever done they change Iob packs with out regaurd to those of us that have been saving for future use now all are trash. i am to the point of walking and with all the stupid stuff going on with the game i know alot are also going to walk fix your stuff R2 put packs back like they where, if want to add stuff then create a new pack for new stuff lol feel sorry for all the new players on new servers that have cashed, as for me i wil decide tonight whether or not to del chars and say good good by to R2 and this game. if they don't take care of base clients it will go the way of all there other games. One day you will wake up and listen to us R2

@ R2 i really hope that you listen to your players going forward and fix the issue you just made,

Comment

I'm happy that I got to UDL, didn't leave any pcks(Wish I had left some gold though ;>,,>) but not happy bout removing FRC...was on 70% <,,<...only way I can see to get em now is cash or farm Alts for red coins ;>,,>
                    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                    Kamikaze Member
                    Somany systems...so little time...
                    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Wow, they have a great coin exchange and then change the IoB packs without any notice. These guys just don't get it. They hand us ice cream in one hand and slap it out of our mouth with the other. Glad to see the Soul Stars and Chi in the exchange. Adding Rocky is nice too. The IoB thing doesn't hit people like me hard because I can only do IoB 2 times a week, but MallMMO is probably killing their sales.
                      Last edited by MomoJay; 03-28-2014, 06:58 AM.
                      "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

many you guys like to screw players out of everything and make them want to leave the game and really change a good thing with out notice you ppl are really something good way to care about the players.......................................

Comment

best update ive seen in a long time dont change a single thing r2 *two thumbs up*

Comment

Dear R2,

I am not verse at public speaking or do I desire to speak publicly, but this new change is an exception... and I would like to let you know that it really feels like a HAMMER ON MY CHEST.

I understand that changing the IOB packs may be the only answer you guys have against the increase amount of bots in IOB. Not an optimal solution in my opinion but a solution nevertheless. BUT is there anyway you can give players an opportunity to keep their previously earn packs? I personally have a row or 2 of unopened white, blue, green, yellow, and purple packs in my inventory space "RIGHT NOW" from IOB previously earned. I do not open them since I do not have the inventory space to accommodate the multitude of items that comes out of the packs. I strongly feel as if I am being punish for no apparent reason.

Please have an emergency maintenance to convert previously earn IOB packs back. This is really a pledge for some mercy on our souls.

Mai

Comment

LOLOLOL u babies are funny :P yall had a year of this,and most servers spammed the **** to purple... so not a single one of yall can say u didn;t have a chance... tbh i'm almost sure everyones mad cuz the money bags blew up and boo-hoo i can't sell ews nomore... lolol,maybe if yall spent more time upgrading ur wings instead of selling them this wouldn't be a prob huh? anyways like i said in server more reason yellow pawns purple... as if SS didn't pawn ew to begin with lol

Comment

Well all I have to say is at least put the FRC back in the pack I don't have an issue with the Bound Items!
                                *Shortee1119
                                Soul Of Ruins
                                Married to: Azurastrike
                                "*Life is too short to live with Regrets*"
                                (S42)Tinosia Delta

Comment

Working...
                                X