No announcement yet.

[Annoucement] Multiple Server Merges Scheduled for Tuesday, September 18th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand why you don't merge servers of equal strength together.
    Being on one of the newer servers, it's going to suck in Sengolia, Guild Resource, etc. now ...
    Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
    IGN: Elysia
    Class: Priest
    Level: 69
    Plane: Scion
    Guild: CrimsonSword

Comment

• 1 question!!! Where is lycanmarsh in sever 1 ?
      Lycanmarsh (s14)
      Eidolon 149 ....... gmi hate me.....
      Wings Divine.. (are horrible)
      Mount: the pink ( orrible too)
      low tenets

souls alot of...... but pixie eating all my ss#09

Looking for------->
      Pucs , want the last pixie#14
      and new mounts#24 plz :cool:

Comment

• Tell me!! In what server is lycanmarsh i cant find................. S14! Lycanrmash!
        Lycanmarsh (s14)
        Eidolon 149 ....... gmi hate me.....
        Wings Divine.. (are horrible)
        Mount: the pink ( orrible too)
        low tenets

souls alot of...... but pixie eating all my ss#09

Looking for------->
        Pucs , want the last pixie#14
        and new mounts#24 plz :cool:

Comment

• I like the idea of the merge as Mt. Nubina was quiet and didn't have many shops but we didn't need 4 different servers merged with us...

I can barely play now, the lag is awful, i've tried on every L and it doesn't help any, tried to afk and my afk spot was taken on every L too =/
          (S36)Auroria
          160+ Eidolon Knight
          Apocolypse Co-leader
          (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

• have you all noticed not 1 gm as answered us i think they should roll back the mergers

Comment

• This was probably the dumbest idea that has ever come from R2.... like THE DUMBEST.

Sorry but merging 7 servers at once doesn't help ANYTHING it only makes it worse! I saw people quitting today because of this HUGE merge with servers MUCH OLDER than Crimson Groves.

God! Who is running your company>? A retarded 12 year old?

Comment

• i dont like merge cimmerian will be bully

Comment

• There are 2 options here: OPEN UPP SENG TO MORE PLAYERS PER L OR U CAN GIVE US ALL DAY PVP ARENAS

Comment

• This is dumb. Really. Really. Dumb.
                    You are ONLY creating more lag. It's impossible to do seng, crypt, and other large player area's because of how many players there are. That's a LOT OF LAG. This has screwed up my bath runs since there appears to be more lag. How can you fight in sent with so much lag? How can you possibly move in crypt with so many players on one screen? It's impossible!
                    I say either separate the servers and only have them equally matched and paired, or lose a lot of players because this will be extremely stressful to a lot of players. I will say this was the worst move R2 has ever done.

(s38) Shrine of Ariel, (s66) Nightmoor Hollow
                    IGN: Mulan, Starz
                    Level: lvl 105+ , 55+
                    Plane: Eidolon, Mortal
                    Class: Rogue, Rogue

Oh, is this the part where I'm supposed to care?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	wtf2.png
Views:	1
Size:	131.5 KB
ID:	1660602

ok this is pritty bad if you are going to shuve us all into one server atleast let more instances of seng happon cause omg 7 min after it starts it is full as hell there goes any chance the rest of us had to get honor even honor from loging on and getting in if im not sitting there waiting i can not get in so how is this fair???
                      Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                      Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                      Class: Ranger Hybrid
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                      Level: 143+
                      Honor Rank:Emperor
                      Mount: Killin
                      Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

• undo the damn merges cuz we have only 10 or so people on s51 ..

Comment

• Originally posted by R22596188 View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]24283[/ATTACH]

ok this is pritty bad if you are going to shuve us all into one server atleast let more instances of seng happon cause omg 7 min after it starts it is full as hell there goes any chance the rest of us had to get honor even honor from loging on and getting in if im not sitting there waiting i can not get in so how is this fair???
                          Just noticed the exact same thing, this is rediculous! I did like the merge at first, eventhough im from the newer server in this whole thing, new peeps seem cool, a lot of new cheaper shops, but the lag and now this to top it of.... seriously.... what were you thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                            After the merge the following things will happen:
                            1. Each character will still have a S# marker added to the front of their name. For example, (S15)RoryWilliams on Aquatic Crypts will still be (S15)RoryWillaims.
                            2. All characters will be preserved, even if you have more than 3 characters between the servers.
                            3. All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, wings, Crystal, Gold, Honor, PK rating, Nobility and VIP statuses).
                            4. Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved.
                            5. Current quest progress will be preserved.
                            6. Any items in your temporary inventory will remain; any items currently in a shop will be moved to your inventory.
                            7. Dungeon attempts will be maintained.

The following things will CHANGE:

8. All data related to the Guild Showdown will be removed. Guild Showdown will restart at the normal time after the merge.
                            9. All rankings will be recalculated.

5:00 AM EST Update - All servers are now up and running!
                            Thought nothing would change D:

Comment

• Nice way to fix lags by making more lags great job!

I want someone who work at r2 to reply here. Starting to think being v.i.p was a bad idea. Poor custom server , poor on communicating with us.

Comment

• They should seperate out the servers into lesser ones... not undo the merge entirely. The idea of merging some of these servers was smart, but merging them all is like a gigantic clustermuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X