Level: 30+
    IGN: Ttdp
    Class: Rogue
    Level: 30+
    IGN: HealerTdp12
    Class: Priest
    Level: 15+

Comment

• Don't worry people will get sick of the lag and quit. And as more quit there will be less lag. So now its just time to play the waiting game.

Comment

• cimmerian get bully! GM r u out of ur mind? just think about it!

Comment

• LAGGGGGGGG!!

As already said by many many many many other players... WTH were you thinking?

This is a bad move on your part. Yes these servers needed to be merged. NO they didn't ALL need to be merged into one STUPID CLUSTERMUCK.

#1 Seng is ruined. Can't fight... lag is too bad.
          #2 Seng is ruined there are TOO MANY PLAYERS.
          #3 GR is UNPLAYABLE.
          #4 Crypt is UNPLAYABLE.
          #5 Dungeon runs are UNPLAYABLE.

Concerning #5 this is the WORST PART because the dungeons I used to be able to solo.... I can't even do anymore because I stand there swinging at an enemy DOING NO DAMAGE while it can damage me.

IF you look at my account you will notice that I have faithfully bought VIP for the last 4 months. IF you look at my account you will notice I AM A MAJOR CASHER!! AS IN I SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON THIS GAME IN 4 MONTHS.

I AM NOT SPENDING ANOTHER DAMNED DIME ON THIS GAME OR ON ANY OF YOUR GAMES UNTIL YOU FIX THIS. PERIOD.

Comment

• When will a CS employee respond to this thread, this is a bigger mess than what blizzard did with D3. Atleast in D3 they had the balls to respond to people and tell them they were working on it, here they haven't said a dang word and its only gotten worse.

Comment

• You wanna fix the problem INSTALL A WORLD MARKET! Then you dont need merge.

Comment

• Well, a couple are quitting now because of this..Lol. Too many ignorant players from the older servers. This server merge really has ruined it for a lot of players. Oh well, thanks R2, now I can rest off the computer again. xD

Comment

• not impressed with this at all ,, more lag than usual you can barely move in starglade ,,, more people means less grind spots which causes pkin and arguments ,, please undo the mess you've made !

Comment

• u can't even get into seng anymore if ur even slightly late ._. both lines were completely full today

Comment

• Not only that seng is over in 5mins cause 2-3 eidlons run to crystal and kill it in 2mins, how are players supposed to make honor if bunch of emperors dont want them to and wanna kill crystal soon as they can.

Comment

• Originally posted by emanresu0 View Post
                        Well, a couple are quitting now because of this..Lol. Too many ignorant players from the older servers. This server merge really has ruined it for a lot of players. Oh well, thanks R2, now I can rest off the computer again. xD

lmao!!! aha

Comment

• undo the merge please.... 2 - 4 servers in 1 is okay ... 6 - 7 servers in 1 = very very very bad idea

Comment

• Gmut! Gmut! Gmut!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ttdp1 View Post
                              .... 3rd instance of seng now?
                              lol like they would be that nice with so many players over lvl 30 and everyone wants the honor it fills in minuts hence my photo of it being full with time stamp from my computer note im pst so im 3 hours behind my server lol

Originally posted by XxTaLoNxX View Post
                              This was probably the dumbest idea that has ever come from R2.... like THE DUMBEST.

Sorry but merging 7 servers at once doesn't help ANYTHING it only makes it worse! I saw people quitting today because of this HUGE merge with servers MUCH OLDER than Crimson Groves.

God! Who is running your company>? A retarded 12 year old?
                              it is not just your server cimmerian lost like half our strongest players cause of this merg including one of our bigest cashers
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-19-2012, 12:31 AM. Reason: merged posts
                              Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                              Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                              Class: Ranger Hybrid
                              Plane: Eidolon
                              Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                              Level: 143+
                              Honor Rank:Emperor
                              Mount: Killin
                              Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

• why cimmerian merged with old server like dat sir ?

think about it GM .. its unfair ..

more players in Cimmerian r Quitting ..

i think im next >.<

IGN: Femy
                                Guild: Fatality
                                LEVEL: 44 Scion
                                Class: Anti-Mage
                                RANKING: Grand Duke
                                You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X