[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 4/3 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
    Once again I am going to point out there are many ways to get Gmuts and only one way to get FRC
    Sure it's nice to just pop in a bunch of alts and get Gmuts for free on half of them, however from a economic standpoint (also slowing mallmmo from farming) these changes make the most sense.
    If your not lazy and are actively trying to collect / farm / buy Gmuts , not getting them from IOB is a minor detail.
    They are available from daily exchange , CoF , rebirth quests , avernal realm , and buying from players.
    Not trying to disagree with you but... Cof maybe gives you one Gmut if your lucky. Next when you are past level 100 you can't accept rebirth quest so that's out, avernal realm...Does it even give gmuts?
    And finally buying from other players, prices will skyrocket if the mall alts aren't stoped everything will be bound. If they can run 100 alts in Lucky guess does that mean that that should be bounded? Same with morph crystals from the warriors trial. And even loot dropping in dungons.
    Originally posted by Auroria View Post
    You make it seem like everyone who plays this game has no life >.> A lot of us have jobs and/or families and aren't able to participate in all the events to get GMUTS. The bound ones from IOB were a great help, even if you only got 2 yellow packs that was 4 extra GMUTS a day on top of the 2 from exchange (3 for VIPs). Considering the amount of GMUTS required for ONE click of a mount transformation it would still take you days to collect enough. Then multiply that by how many clicks it actually takes to transform a mount then it's going to take forever. With the new lame purple packs, most of the servers would be stopping at yellow (considering a few bound EW's a day isn't very helpful due to the vast amount you need for wing upgrades) and now the yellow packs are being changed for the worst it makes IOB pretty pointless to participate in. There was absolutely no reason to remove GMUTS from the acks, they were already bound and the MMO bots could do nothing with them.
    Yeah it doesn't make sence why the gmuts were removed. The only solid way to get them now is from alting...

Edit proof inside the Avernal Pack...
    Gold Honor Badge x 1
    Pixie Upgrade Crystal x 2
    Health Orb (Bound) x 2
    Mana Orb (Bound) x 2
    Purified Crystal x 10
    Soul Shard x 5
    Ethereal Wings x 5
    1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x 5

So since the ew in avernal pack is unbound they will be eventually to stop bots ? O.o
    Or the prizes in survival of the fittest I've seen hoards of bots in there.
    Last edited by Insanity; 04-03-2014, 11:02 PM.
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Once again I am going to point out there are many ways to get Gmuts and only one way to get FRC
      Sure it's nice to just pop in a bunch of alts and get Gmuts for free on half of them, however from a economic standpoint (also slowing mallmmo from farming) these changes make the most sense.
      If your not lazy and are actively trying to collect / farm / buy Gmuts , not getting them from IOB is a minor detail.
      They are available from daily exchange , CoF , rebirth quests , avernal realm , and buying from players.
      FRC can be... on void and dragon spins

Comment

Originally posted by xBawy View Post
        It was such a simple fix, why ruin the game?
        That my friend is how its done.. Best post on this subject yet.. This is what needs to be done.. HI 5 Bro

Comment

whats does R2 Management thinking.. getting rid of one of the hardest hunt to this game EW and FRC... it takes time(months) to upgrade... did the management care to play thier game with a semi-cash and non casher players.. for example did they evaluate how many months to get the ultimate demon wings and how many pieces-gold-cash they need just to complete the upgrade. ( for me it took me one month and half just to get ulti-angel wings.. )

are the management staff care about its players supreme efforts.. many of us really love the game and play with them as longer possible... or they just really giving their players get P issed-unhappy-uncomfortable and unaddicted to play this game.
          Last edited by adoy30; 04-04-2014, 02:55 AM.

Comment

I agree to most of the people here since i myself have been trying hard to get things upgraded (the star system on upgrades is the biggest blunder imo) but they dont care since cashers will cash and non-cashers like us will complain. Frankly speaking they dont give two fingers about what the majority feel except the ones that send them christmas presents. The only thing happening will be one fine day r2 will put up a board saying " CS is shutting down. Toodles"
            IGN : zq_DeathStab
            Server : S33
            What goes around comes around real hard

Comment

Let's see you were gettin bound g muts so they weren't farmable by alts like Frc! FRC drop from void and dragon coins so there's other ways too!And even if don't they were farmable for all this time from IoB since they were unbound! Avernal don't got g muts on it's pack! So if since they make all bound i would like to see those frc bound too and then what all you gonna say??! You just gonna complain again , they'll give another week free for all like this one for bots to open the packs that have pre-farmed! So in the end what R2 accomplised by all that??? Lost some more players and got some more Bots! GOOD WORK r2!

Comment

I think a lot of things when wrong more than just the change in the packs.(Sorry for the wall of text)

1. Announcing the change before it becoming effective
                Let time for people to know about change that will affect items that they already have.

2. Announcing the change when it became effective
                At least let us know that there was a change, the patch note was changed after people discovered the change.

3. The reason of this change
                Tell us why this change is needed, I don't think this will do anything against MallMMO (see below).

3.1 MallMMO(I just visited the site to see if this update would be effective)
                MallMMO only sell Ethereal Wings and Soul Print from IOB. They have a lot more items that doesn't come from IOB like Dragon Essence that isn't available unbound except for fate shop. This seems more concerning to me than them selling items that are available ingame as unbound. Binding IOB is only logical to block MallMMO if it's a first step towards binding everything. The game will die before that if it's your goal. So I don't think this update was to block MallMMO.
                3.2 Stop alts usage
                That might be an another possible reason for this change but there are weekly events like "Wreck the elites" that seem to encourage using alts by lowering the drop rate and making the vouchers tradable. This is sending mixed messages if you really wanted to reduce alts.
                3.3 Attempt to reduce the playerbase to justify a shut down
                I'm just trying others possible reasons because the most obvious reasons doesn't seems true to me.
                3.4 ???
                I can't see what's the reason for this change.

4. Letting it go for a week without saying anything
                I know it's the way R2 is working, but when there's a big problem you should say something in the forums. Moderators can do a part of the job but in the end they can't make decisions for the game.

5. Punish players for complaining
                This week update seem like that, we get one week to open our packs but next week pack are going to be even worse than last week packs. You're also ignoring the fact that Amaranthine Essence is obtainable by disenchanting equipement in greater amount than needed and that make it the least useful item in any IOB pack. Even bound Heroic Wings can be used be newer players.

This week rollback is a good thing for people that didn't open packs from 2 week+ ago, but it isn't the first time that packs have changed in players vaults without notice (Points of interest packs for example). People cashed for points events, I think they deserve better customer support for these issues.

6. Unwanted changes?
                Except for blue packs, I don't think I ever saw someone complaining about the packs contents. Complaints were more aiming for Yellow pack being better than Purple pack, that stay true with the new packs. In the poll that was started last week about 57% of the 349 votes want the old packs back compared to 6% that like the new packs.

7. Problems for R2
                Even thinking like R2 doesn't make me feel like it's a good update.

7.1 Bad reputation
                In my case, I already know that I won't ever play another game from R2 after I quit Crystal Saga.
                7.2 Less sales of Divine/Promethean wings
                In my opinion, that's not even a good change money wise, not a lot of people want to cash for Ethereal Wings because the bonus is very low compared to others systems, but Divine and Promethean wings offer a better bonus so after having finished with Ethereal wings there might have been some small cashers that would have bought some Divine Wings.

8. A patch prior to this one corrected the main problem of IOB
                I heard that a patch made rainstones stop spawning after IOB is over. That seems to have cleared the 11 purple packs problem (for my server at least).

9. A lot of events need an update more than IOB

9.1 All Honor/honor badge based events
                These doesn't have much meaning anymore since PVE equipement is giving better bonus. Another PVP set, Grand Mashall Insigna would revive those events for a while. If PVE is the only future of Crystal Saga, add PVE rewards to these events but don't remove honor or honor badge, they might be useful for newer players.
                9.2 Dragon Hunt/Fate Shop's Limited Sale/Daily Discount
                These should be updated everytime new items are added into the game
                9.3 Daily Hunt
                When Tenets were released, I tried doing at set of 20 hunts. It took 3 hours of Starglade, Necropolis, Bloodfang Village and start again at Starglade to finish 20 hunts. That's way too boring to do daily even if it give some wisdom.
                9.4 Avernal Realm
                Bane is dying too fast with frag skills
                9.5 Seed of Life/Delivery
                Gold reward doesn't worth the effort compared to events like Chamber of Fate.
                9.6 Ladder
                Floor 75 is soloable by some non-cashers in older servers. Some cashers have 10x or even 100x the strength needed to reach level 75. Before, ladder was having new levels added every once in a while, but it's been a long time since the last update.
                9.7 Bugged Events
                There's lot of bug reports that seems to be ignored about many events.

Comment

A Better Idea For All

They could just switch out the Heroic Wings(bound) and put in Greater Mount Token(bound). Would be helpful for a lot of people since every one that attend Island of Blessings would just collect enough rain stones so they can skip the blue packs.

Comment

theyll never put gmuts in the blue pack use ur brain

Comment

I say everyone should unite and quit. Let this entire legal scam of a system dissolve into the nothing that it really is.

Comment

i dont know who's makes these updates but im telling this to r2 fire this person...

Comment

Originally posted by DovoDuke View Post
                          theyll never put gmuts in the blue pack use ur brain
                          Wouldn't be the first time they did something stupid lol.
                          What are bugs?

Comment

damn always loadng map ***

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
                              Let's see you were gettin bound g muts so they weren't farmable by alts like Frc! FRC drop from void and dragon coins so there's other ways too!And even if don't they were farmable for all this time from IoB since they were unbound! Avernal don't got g muts on it's pack! So if since they make all bound i would like to see those frc bound too and then what all you gonna say??! You just gonna complain again , they'll give another week free for all like this one for bots to open the packs that have pre-farmed! So in the end what R2 accomplised by all that??? Lost some more players and got some more Bots! GOOD WORK r2!
                              in regards to FRC can be obtained in other areas would like to point out that in Void they start dropping once you get to a certain level in there, and dragon hunt might have frc in the spin it might not. When it comes to Gmuts there are LOADS of way to gain unbound and bound Gmuts from Rebirth Quests, the Mut exchange, Token Exchange, Dragon Hunt, Guessing Game, Treasure Trove etc the main area to gain FRC is in IoB.
                              APOLOYMI
                              MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                              LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                              (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                              GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

since you guys removed greater muts from the yellow pack, can you guys lower the requirement to get the battle bear rewards? down 5 level to just 40.
                                i'm sure everyone will cool down from flaming if you guys just do this.
                                i just made 10 lv45 alts, just to get my GBS from 5 star to 8 star. it's too much work.
                                [edit-adds]
                                fyi, ever since the 'super' mount was added, some of the players cant compete
                                Last edited by MisterCuddles; 04-06-2014, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X