No announcement yet.

[Guide] Vidalian Legends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The computer BOT's a bit dopey ^^ but its fun I wish we could collect the rewards at any time though, I am only online at 7am - 8am server time so I miss out but its nice to try and challenge larger players without causing a fuss and to test skill ^^,
    Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

The HP buff doesn't seem to give 50% health, it doesn't wear off, and I think instead of honor, it should be wisdom. It makes sense, makes the event a must do every day, adds a huge amount of incentive to do it.

Please think about switching the reward from honor to wisdom.

Also, someone please tell me if the AI is in fact your AFK lineup. Because I think that would be best. It would allow you to configure yourself to defend better, give you some control over whether you lost or won.
      Last edited by InfernalDaimen; 05-15-2014, 10:33 AM.

Comment

We know ur going to give this more than a shot more like multiple techni shots NightMalice T.T
        Last edited by LadyKayla; 05-15-2014, 11:59 AM.
        I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

Put a 2 minute timer or something on the arena, the rogues can just shadow strike until the bot is dead.
          What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeiya View Post
            Good attempt at arena, but it's kind of lame. Basically giving out rewards to whoever's the luckiest and gets the battle at the last second, as the AI isn't very smart.
            Could not agree more the AI just isn't that smart if your with 40% of someone you should be able to win.

Comment

It be nice but R2 is not going to give away free Wisdom.They are too money hunrgy,killing servers so ppl have to buy more Wisdom and stuff to lvl in the new server.

But it would be nice.

Comment

So will it be fixed that rogues can just shadow strike until dead? Or will there be just rogues dominating this event as well?
                What are bugs?

Comment

well priests are bugged in there i managed to kill my main with my alt as my main just ran after it but didnt attack NICE R2 another sucky thing for priests

Comment

Originally posted by Angel.Blade View Post
                    well priests are bugged in there i managed to kill my main with my alt as my main just ran after it but didnt attack NICE R2 another sucky thing for priests
                    I saw this with my own eyes, her priest just ran after the alt without attacking, setting curses or even buffing this is quite a serious bug, this means given enough time even low lvl noobs could take her down without a fight.

Cmon guys sort it
                    DeathDealer
                    Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

So there's no free attempts every day?

Comment

yeah fix this stupid bug for priest not fair why priest always the bottomline when it comes on pvp

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
                          So will it be fixed that rogues can just shadow strike until dead? Or will there be just rogues dominating this event as well?
                          Rouge dont dominate this event. The top ranking knights on my server took me out of 1st place, plus you have to remember that you are not fighting the actual person in the arena you are fighting a clone of that person and the stats that person has at that moment in time. So if they are buffed and blessed at that moment when you challenge them so will their clone be, and if they are not at that exact moment when you challenge them then their arena clone wont be either.

I was the only Rouge in the top 10 on my server, its was mostly Knights and Rangers on the top rankings here, so it is by far not a Rouge dominating event.

In regards to the priest, they do attack but only when they are right up against the person that has challenged them, this is also the same for Mages and Ranger Arena clones too. That does need to be fixed as these are ranged toons so their clones should also be ranged and not close combat as they are right now.

Also please leave your comment regarding the rewards and cool down times on this thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....dalian-Legends. please keep it clean and pilot though..thank you <3
                          Last edited by Apoloymi; 05-15-2014, 10:26 PM.
                          APOLOYMI
                          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

4pm server time? gg. i'll never get to receive the darn rewards ;_;
                            IGN: (s52)MisterDerp
                            Server: (S52) Plethuran Plains
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Level: 57 (working on it D: )
                            Nobility: Grand Duke
                            Class: Ranger (mostly Anti-Mage)

Just another typical zombie nooblord

I am evil, stop laughing!

Comment

is there are certain area you have to be to access this or should i be able to fight anywhere im confused
                              blackrose26
                              eidolon lvl 84
                              cragstone server

Comment

Originally posted by Rosie26 View Post
                                is there are certain area you have to be to access this or should i be able to fight anywhere im confused
                                everywhere in Starglade just click the Vidalian Legends
                                “First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win."
                                ― Mahatma Gandhi

"Don't let the same dog bite you twice."
                                ― Chuck Barry

Comment

Working...
                                X