No announcement yet.

[Guide] Vidalian Legends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in my opinion r2 should make player vs player manually...not player vs computer (auto handling)..

it is more interesting and awesome if r2 can make player vs player (manual handle and not some kind of auto)

Comment

There used to be a manual player v. player arena (Warrior Arena) not too long ago, but it turned out to be a hot mess loaded with issues and was later removed.

Comment

when rogue use vegabound / crit buff then gets offline it stays as perm buff on them and while ppl doing delivery their bot arent able to attack in vidalian its just fail event

Comment

I've attacked my GM while he was in delivery and his clone attacked perfectly fine and killed me
          Ign: (S44)Euthanize
          Guild: (J1)Philippines
          Level: 150 Eidolon
          Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
          I'm annoying.
          ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

I am sure there will need to be adjustments made.
            Post issues with the event in Suggestions and I will try to make sure they are forwarded and looked at.
            Just be patient while all the issues get worked out, this event has great potential

Comment

Originally posted by AltChars View Post
              when rogue use vegabound / crit buff then gets offline it stays as perm buff on them and while ppl doing delivery their bot arent able to attack in vidalian its just fail event
              tested with alt does not work.
              Originally posted by iTz_SoN
              I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
              I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                There used to be a manual player v. player arena (Warrior Arena) not too long ago, but it turned out to be a hot mess loaded with issues and was later removed.
                warriors arena was better you actually fight a player the computer playing as me sucks... I lose to people id normally win to with ease lol. Too bad it was glitched I liked that you can pvp anyone -.- and there was no limit.
                Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
                  warriors arena was better you actually fight a player the computer playing as me sucks... I lose to people id normally win to with ease lol. Too bad it was glitched I liked that you can pvp anyone -.- and there was no limit.
                  yesss...agreee...may be r2 should make time for vidalian...and only pvp on that time....

Comment

Agreed. And if they do not wish to replace the warrior point system soon, then they should remove it, plain and simple. it's an extra bit of code that isn't even necessary anymore.
                    My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
                    Character ~ I'm never telling~
                    Guild ~ That would institute telling~
                    Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by AltChars View Post

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
                      tested with alt does not work.
                      couldn't be asked to troll through to find the post you replied too LOL (I'm in a lazy mood)

The things that stay on you when you log off your toon is

* Buffs
                      * Blessing (Seal Broken and unbroken)
                      * Sengolia buff (If you win)
                      * Zodiac Blessing

As far as I know, and as far as I have seen, those are the only Buffs and Blessings that stay on your toon when you log off as they don't carry on counting down while you are off. So if you log off with them on you, they will stay on your Clone as well.
                      APOLOYMI
                      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Hmm...no skills or range....mages, priests and rangers all wait till their ontop of you before they atck rouges won't stealth...so that means that most of em can be taken out just by rooting them and running...pets work in there...bet theres more buggs that no1 knows yet >, ,<
                        IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                        Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                        Kamikaze Member
                        Somany systems...so little time...
                        If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

I met a stealthed rogue in there O.o

Comment

Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
                            I met a stealthed rogue in there O.o
                            If you use any buff skill before you log out your bot version will spawn with it.

For example, if you log out while in delivery with Heavenly Protection, Guardians Protection, Circle Of Power, Battle Hymn and a Blessing your bot will spawn with all of those buffs and will also have the Battlefield Balancer buff. Also, if you use a Combat Healing Flask, Combat Vitality Flask, Improved Holy Light, Goddess Embrace, Barkskin, Fight On, Titans Guard, Fire Shield, Stealth and any other Healing or Buff affect and then log out, your bot will spawn with it.

Another thing which is kind of stupid but also pretty hilarious is that in the last 5 minutes of IOB, you get the silence status which stops you from attacking and using items. If somebody challenges you while you are affected with this status, your bot will also be affected and will become completely useless, passives will still work however.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcard03 View Post
                              If you use any buff skill before you log out your bot version will spawn with it.

For example, if you log out while in delivery with Heavenly Protection, Guardians Protection, Circle Of Power, Battle Hymn and a Blessing your bot will spawn with all of those buffs and will also have the Battlefield Balancer buff. Also, if you use a Combat Healing Flask, Combat Vitality Flask, Improved Holy Light, Goddess Embrace, Barkskin, Fight On, Titans Guard, Fire Shield, Stealth and any other Healing or Buff affect and then log out, your bot will spawn with it.

Another thing which is kind of stupid but also pretty hilarious is that in the last 5 minutes of IOB, you get the silence status which stops you from attacking and using items. If somebody challenges you while you are affected with this status, your bot will also be affected and will become completely useless, passives will still work however.
                              Yes all of these do work as it is taking an exact clone for your toon and what it looks like the moment someone challenges you. SO what ever is on your toon when you are on or logged off, will be on your clone. Buffs, Pots etc dont count down while you are logged off, so therefore it will not be counting down on your clone either.
                              APOLOYMI
                              MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                              LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                              (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                              GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

sadly vagabonds glitch does work ( insanity ) i said that it didnt because i didnt understand what he ment r.r this does need to be fixed....

Comment

Working...
                                X