No announcement yet.

[Guide] Vidalian Legends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not only buff. vagabond + wings blessing + buff ,, we got character do that before the prise delivering after taking one ,
    she do all buffs , then she fight mobs until her wings blessing triggers , then she just use vagabond and log off .... her stats get 115% dodge from glitching the level,,, now her bot fixed on 178% ... and now she reaches 179% so is that legal???
    i would say its totally ILLEGAL because abusing a glitch or a bug in the game is against TOS ... its been 2 days and she keep doing that to get the first prise... oh common men ,,, she is a cashier isn't that enough? or when u cash ,,, u become above the law?

i did that myself to check out by and it worked ,,, and its time to report that issue live in a video stream

here is a link showing her stats inside the game ,,, and watch carefully vagabond gone after 10 sec... but in bot case it stick to the highest value
    well i can kill her ... but ppl weaker than me ... will just dream about hitting her

watch in HD for high quality to see the numbers correctly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqvQv...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Okay just so everyone knows. If it is a buff or skill or blessing or anything that your toon can use normally, then it is NOT A BUG! The HP buff not disappearing has been reported. The balancer buffs have also been reported.

But think about this this way, just because a rogue has vagabond when they log out, does not make it a bug. If they took away a skill that a rogue can use for the clone stats, then they would have to take away priest buffs, on themselves. If you did that, then a priest would never be able to beat anyone. A character clone is supposed to be able to use any skills available to that toon, at the time of challenge... so if that means that you challenge someone with a blessing, then they get to keep that blessing. Right now, if it is available for you to use, with your toon, in any area (outside of dungeon or event) then it should be able to be used IN the event. If you took away buffs, and skills. Then that would mean when you challenged someone you would also not be able to use those things in battle. So basically, you take away those things and you get to enter the arena, and only use your basic attack. Taking away all challenge to this type of arena all together.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
        Okay just so everyone knows. If it is a buff or skill or blessing or anything that your toon can use normally, then it is NOT A BUG! The HP buff not disappearing has been reported. The balancer buffs have also been reported.

But think about this this way, just because a rogue has vagabond when they log out, does not make it a bug. If they took away a skill that a rogue can use for the clone stats, then they would have to take away priest buffs, on themselves. If you did that, then a priest would never be able to beat anyone. A character clone is supposed to be able to use any skills available to that toon, at the time of challenge... so if that means that you challenge someone with a blessing, then they get to keep that blessing. Right now, if it is available for you to use, with your toon, in any area (outside of dungeon or event) then it should be able to be used IN the event. If you took away buffs, and skills. Then that would mean when you challenged someone you would also not be able to use those things in battle. So basically, you take away those things and you get to enter the arena, and only use your basic attack. Taking away all challenge to this type of arena all together.
        we didn't say take the skill off...... when he use vagabond ,,, and log off ... vagabond suppose to go off after 10 seconds... but in bot case ... the vagabond's stats keep on -_- watch the video again plz .. the video length is more than 10 seconds ,,, and his dodge is 178% which is the same when he do vagabond.... while the vagabond icon near her name is already gone... but the stats still like vagabond is ON

Even if u claok then log off.. when someone jump to fight u ,,, your toon is already cloaked

no one said take away skills .................but if i got vagabond that give 50% dodge for 24 hours ... that is nonsense or (BUG!!)

Comment

Sylvantia #2 rogue in game 0.0

180% base dodge = semi immortal
          Originally posted by iTz_SoN
          I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
          I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

with tricks and glitches ,,, these players cannot do anything without exploiting the bugs of the game

go to S63 server now and check her stats ,,, she is using the bug again ....
            Last edited by Zenzibar; 05-18-2014, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post

well your kinda right its technically not a bug its an exploit o.o

If tails did this ( he didn't ) he would have 220% dodge all the time o.O don't think much people can hit 120% hit rate lol

Comment

This is the concept people seem to be missing, IF you are buffed, Blessed, Wing Buff, (Rouges) Vegabond dodge, (Knights) Fight On and HP Buff, (Mages) Flame Shield or Frost Shield and (Priests) Goddess Embrace and you log off, as these are skills and passives that are available for your toon to use anyway it is not a bug. When you log off with these skills on your always log back on with them still there, the fact that your clone also has this when you are logged off is not a bug at all as that is what your toon looks like at that moment in time. The event clones exactly what your toon looks like the moment someone clicks battle it is why there is a view button there, so you can view them and their stats before you fight them.

Only way that I can see for it to be stopped is to let the buffs and blessings etc timer count down while you are logged off. But them you will get players complaining that their seal broken isn't there anymore and that now they have wasted 10 charm, and that R2 has messed up again, and they want their charm back and stuff, so either way R2 can't win really.
                APOLOYMI
                MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Seal broken has same cooldown as it lasts o.o but I'm wondering if its not bad for me to use then lol o.O

Comment

The sad thing is, that it has nothing to do whether it would make people angry if a counter was placed on those things or whatever. And it has everything to do with whether the clone character would be allowed to use all skills available to that character.

I want every one to think about it this way, if they get rid of the clones using these skills, then you using this skills will also go away in the arena. Now I am all for fixing a bug that is allowing people to use balance buffs (such as exe totems and sengolia balancer) so that people cannot log out and keep those stat boosters. BUT if you start taking away the ability for someone to use their passives, their regular skills, anything... then they might as well get rid of the whole thing right now, because eventually we will all be fighting naked, with only your base attack.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

You keep protesting and/or complaining about rogues have this and have that.. if you want fair challenge then request R2 not to allow skills on every classses, just the default they have on each classes.. :/
                      “First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win."
                      ― Mahatma Gandhi

"Don't let the same dog bite you twice."
                      ― Chuck Barry

Comment

I'm a rogue I'm all for them being even stronger

Comment

so just to make it clear, it's ok for rogues to log out with vagabond and basically the bot there have permanent 'sort of passive' vagabond ? or it's just a display issue ? Maybe in reality the bot doesn't really have that much dodge ? But if the bot really have a permanent 179-200+ % dodge, that is just some really sick exploit...

Comment

my only complaint is the Bots being dumb :P i challenged my own knight and he didn't drag or charge or do really anything in his afk but chase me around in circles til he caught me... i would expect my knight to be a lil more smarter than that and or atleast use afk skills even in range skills like crater/charge fight on/angelic something besides chasing... i have to log my main out with such things active... gtfo i got stuff to do than be offline....

Comment

Has Anyone tried using Angelic Blessings on a knight toon and went offline immediately. and when someone challenged the knight toon, it has 8 second invincibilty?
                              This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Okay, what I am saying is NOT that it is okay for it to happen. But what I am saying is that there are parts like balancer buffs that are definitely a bug of some type. I am also saying that we cannot say that you cannot log out with a skill being used, or a buff at all on, or you will log out and lose everything and your clone toon would never stand a chance in the arena area at all. Is it right for people to abuse this? No. Maybe there is a way around it. Obviously is cannot be that you lose everything on log off, or that times continue to count down after log out because that would suck for buying a blessing, having something come up, and have it count down while you are offline. Obviously we have to look at ways to fix this, but you cannot say "Well this class has this skill and they should not be allowed to use it in the arena" there cannot be any singling out of classes. As I have said, if Rogues are targeted for Vagabond, then knights would have to be targeted for their fight on, or their little bubble that makes them invincible, mages have buffs, priests have buffs. Those are skills that make the classes what they are. If you took away the priest buff, then they would never win. There has to be a happy medium.

I have yet to hear of a good fix for anything. Just people attacking certain classes, and complaining. Someone come up with a good idea to get this fixed without toons being base attack, and completely naked with no gear, wings, etc and base stats only. Because if that is the only fix, they might as well do away with the arena idea as a whole, seeing as how that would not be much of a challenge at all, and you could not make any good advantage of your toon. Come up with an idea, and I will see what can be done.

Comment

Working...
                                X