No announcement yet.

[Guide] Goddess System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its fair in the way that everyone can get the same stats. Some people can get those stats quickly, while others have to crawl their way to those stats.

The games not fair by having both of those people fight each other. Its like telling a little whimpy kid to go have a boxing match with the school bully. (Probably a bad comparison)
    IGN: (S6)Brian21
    Class: Anti-Mage Ranger
    Honor: Archduke
    Lvl: Scion 85
    Pet: Super Demon, Teeka, Fire Lord
    Guild: (S6)Athena
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Wings: Angel Lord

Comment

• only cashers get blessings only cashers can buy them when cashers see no one is buying them they wont sell them = it will die out in a couple of days

Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
      Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

Comment

• The games not fair by having both of those people fight each other. Its like telling a little whimpy kid to go have a boxing match with the school bully. (Probably a bad comparison)

Right, theres NO skill to the pvp... I used to play a game where my lvl 79 could OWN lvl capped players lvl 169 at the time... It took PURE SKILL this pvp takes PURE CASH lol

Comment

• I've been a pvp'r for many years myself.
          I know where you're going with this but also remember this: why in other games, that have a pvp arena or a battle for something, all levels are allowed in?

That's what you're saying here.
          It's a huge difference from my example I'ma say, but, I'm a Lv. 67 Rogue now and I happened to go against the biggest casher in my server whom could end sengolia quite fast if he wanted to.

When I fought him, I must have been at least Lv. 64 and he was a Lv. 67 scion Mage.
          With my experience as a Rogue, I could kill him as long as no one else is there.

In all honesty, sengolia is a poor joke excuse as a battleground - but it helps players team up to kill others.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

• In all honesty, sengolia is a poor joke excuse as a battleground - but it helps players team up to kill others.

It promotes bullying? Good job there...

why in other games, that have a pvp arena or a battle for something, all levels are allowed in?

Thats not true. I played World of warcraft since beta and theres lvl BG's.. I have a Rogue dedicated to pvp in WOW...

Comment

• How to obtain charm read

Charm – Required if you wish to obtain blessings from fellowplayers. Charm points are either obtained by simply purchasing Roses from theItem Shop or by exchanging your blessing for these points from fellow players.10 Charm points may be turned in for either 1 Crystal or 1 Prestige point atthe Wishing Well in Starglade.

ItemShop Items:
              Ÿ
              Faith Reset Card – Want to follow a different goddess? Sweat nomore. The Faith Reset Card can be found in the Item Shop for 200 Crystal apiece. Once used, all Loyalty points will be reset to zero.
              Ÿ
              Rose – Looking for some quick Charm points? Purchase a Rose for 10Crystal in the Item Shop and receive 10 Charm points just like that! You mustbe at least level 40 to use this item.

Comment

• Dont get me started on rogues BrotherVT :P

Plain and simple. Rogues can kill anyone cause they can stun, attack, run, hide, stun, attack, run, hide... and reapeat that cycle until the other person is dead with almost no damage to themselves.

Comment

• but how do we get charm ?

Comment

• people can workl towords this just like thay do every thing else its just like soul frag wepon wings and pets non cashers can get them just takes alot mroe hard work and time. knowing cs next week thay will bring an event to help people upgrade them

also every time see people selling costumes and mounts for a few d ask them to sell the stuf for this insted

Comment

• Buying Roses in item shop gives 10 charm REEEEAD!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sninaglazaya10 View Post
                        Buying Roses in item shop gives 10 charm REEEEAD!
                        Yeah, but only cashers can buy that! >.>

Comment

• Yea, thats another thing, why would you guys make an event thats sort of confusing for us, when you know world chats are going to be filled up with noobs that dont know how to read the forum asking dumb questions??

Comment

• Originally posted by Infector View Post
                            Yea, thats another thing, why would you guys make an event thats sort of confusing for us, when you know world chats are going to be filled up with noobs that dont know how to read the forum asking dumb questions??
                            infector is the reason our merged servers are fun he loves having argument

Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
                            Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

Comment

• how to lvl up title ???
                              CRYSTAL SAGA

(S37)AkiraKusano
                              Server: Cheurna Gorge
                              Lvl: Eidolon 150
                              Class: Ranger (Agi type LOL)
                              Pet : Burning Angel 3rd Gen, Demon King 3rd Gen
                              Guild: (S26)FTW

League of Angels
                              AkiraKusano
                              Server: [S141] Lake Nadir
                              Lvl: 75
                              Class: Berseker
                              Guild: Fairy Tale

Comment

• errm ok usually i get what the description that comes in the events but this description is way to confusing
                                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                                X