This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Epic Purgatory Set Successrate / Bugged Bosses

The last thread got closed but I think the issues aren't resolved yet.

So for purgatory, the boss at the top has 3 negative buffs that can't be purged, not with my rogue passive nor a pet with purification.
    The problem is that the boss just keeps me trap'd for like 10 seconds and 3hits me. Even with my 20k def, 260k hp and 34% dr.

The only way I can kill all 4 bosses in nm purgatory is to use my firelord, let it cast infernal destruction and restealth until the bosses are dead. And that takes far too much time to actually use that strategy.
    If you would at least allow us to use a purification pet to get rid of the debuffs then more people would be able to kill more than 2 bosses.

With only 2 bosses per run, the gain of epic purgatory shards is really low.
    The synth for the epic purgatory equips has a 25% successrate, like master equips, but unlike the master pieces, the epic pieces ain't outstanding by default. It's far harder to get the outstanding epic purgatory set than the master purgatory set.

Please look again into this issue. It's currently impossible for almost everyone to kill all 4 bosses. Even 3 bosses are like impossible.
    And then again, I believe the drops in purgatory are unworthy for all the repair costs and pet growth food that we need to run it.

I don't see the issue I don't see the bug.
    Renfa that all...
    I am non-cash player

Comment

Originally posted by Shaoren View Post
      I don't see the issue I don't see the bug.
      Purification and the rogues passive are debuffs to all negative buffs but the negative buffs in purgatory can't be purged.
      There is no way to survive the boss on the top without purging the negative buffs.

Also, the Bishop is summoning some ogres which immediately attack you for 1/4 or 1/3 of your hp per ogre.
      You don't have a chance to react to that. This can't be intended.

Comment

same as priest Goddess' Embrace don't work too and forgotness don't work too.
        so i am consider it is set not removable.
        btw, not removable debuff start from spernal dungeon.
        either you skip the boss or find the way to do it.

bishop's summoning skill is part of boss. Can't say because people can't react it then remove the skill. In general, dungeon is for party.
        Renfa that all...
        I am non-cash player

Comment

finally make a dungeon that requires a party, and it has the worst loot of all dungeons..hmm

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post

Please look again into this issue. It's currently impossible for almost everyone to kill all 4 bosses. Even 3 bosses are like impossible.
            And then again, I believe the drops in purgatory are unworthy for all the repair costs and pet growth food that we need to run it.
            I am so proud to fall outside of 'almost'. ^___^
            Last edited by Arhallogen; 12-22-2012, 11:07 AM.

Comment

i think it's Great to actually have a hard dungeon..

Comment

yea it's great if the drop is worth it, how do you feel if a dungeon is as hard as purgatory / spernal ruins dropping stuff like Indigo ?

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                  Purification and the rogues passive are debuffs to all negative buffs but the negative buffs in purgatory can't be purged.
                  There is no way to survive the boss on the top without purging the negative buffs.

Also, the Bishop is summoning some ogres which immediately attack you for 1/4 or 1/3 of your hp per ogre.
                  You don't have a chance to react to that. This can't be intended.
                  This unable to purge-issue has been mentioned eversince they brought out Spernal ruins and Nargon. I posted it along Daimon shield removing positive effects as well. They haven't fixed any of it but did get a reply from GM saying 'we'll fix it with one of our maintenances shortly'.
                  Since I rely a lot on the purge of Daimon shield to survive something like a 80sec lasting skill that lowers HP by 8% every time you're hit (spernal ruins skill-effect) or an 8sec stun/no items (top-boss purgatory, my pet dies every bloody time if I don't call him back or set on Follow, and it's a gen3 BA with 40k hp), I can hardly do these dungeons even with a 50k lightheal every second on top of Slither's 12k p/3sec due to this unable to purge-issue.

This is NOT how you make a challenging dungeon for group-effort, this is how you mess up players who work hard for their char to be smashed down by impossible bugs, turns chars and their specialties obsolete (priest's Goddess Embrace/pure in heart), weaker pets that were usefull for their skill rendered useless.
                  This game isn't based on tactics, group-efforts or any form of fair fights for everyone, it has come down to pure raw power of being able to survive long enough, endure if you will to beat the skills. In short: Cash if you want to beat it, pay repairbills and burn through coupons if you want progress really really, REALLY slowly.
                  Epic purgatory shards are unobtainable for non-cashers even in a party. Either that top-boss or the middle-boss screws up who-ever has the threat. (I got stuck on middle on hard-mode with a badass healer so only guessing that middle boss is in NM too).
                  Crystal Saga:
                  IGN: speeds
                  Server: Windshear Peaks
                  Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                  Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                  Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                  IGN: Speeds16
                  Server: Temple of Ibalize
                  Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

A really simple solution is just to bring out perfect fragarach as soon as possible, there are 2 vampiric / hp leech skills on there, I hope they don't nerf it. With the perfect frag, everyone can be knight who is currently the best to conquer any kind of hard/impossible dungeons/tg. Knights with hp leech skills are almost invincible. Also, not to mention much much more damage, it's been almost 8 months since the release of fragarach, and superior 7 of our version is basically the same like legendary slayer weapon, only maybe a little bit more powerful, but actually for people who have 95 %+ crit chance, it's just the same, 3-4 k patk/matk vs 30 % crit dmg. Other version's superior frag 7 already have those 2 vampiric skills but with low chance, it's kinda useless that our version is easier to make but weak, i really prefer it to be harder to make, but worth to use...

Also, some defense, hp from pvp set lvl 100 would be helpful too ..... i guess... ? Don't forget we still need to farm Diamond Honor Badges to make the epic set, why not at least release the diamond honor badges first ?

Comment

Something with Knockback helps a LOT on the judge. A Super Angel, the ranger skill, or a sperion with Liturgic actually does very well.
                      â™”
                      Vampire Prince
                      • Server: Aurora Point
                      • Character: Alexmancerx
                      • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                      • Level: Eidolon 120
                      • Guild: TheWanted
                      • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                        This unable to purge-issue has been mentioned eversince they brought out Spernal ruins and Nargon. I posted it along Daimon shield removing positive effects as well. They haven't fixed any of it but did get a reply from GM saying 'we'll fix it with one of our maintenances shortly'.
                        Since I rely a lot on the purge of Daimon shield to survive something like a 80sec lasting skill that lowers HP by 8% every time you're hit (spernal ruins skill-effect) or an 8sec stun/no items (top-boss purgatory, my pet dies every bloody time if I don't call him back or set on Follow, and it's a gen3 BA with 40k hp), I can hardly do these dungeons even with a 50k lightheal every second on top of Slither's 12k p/3sec due to this unable to purge-issue.

This is NOT how you make a challenging dungeon for group-effort, this is how you mess up players who work hard for their char to be smashed down by impossible bugs, turns chars and their specialties obsolete (priest's Goddess Embrace/pure in heart), weaker pets that were usefull for their skill rendered useless.
                        This game isn't based on tactics, group-efforts or any form of fair fights for everyone, it has come down to pure raw power of being able to survive long enough, endure if you will to beat the skills. In short: Cash if you want to beat it, pay repairbills and burn through coupons if you want progress really really, REALLY slowly.
                        Epic purgatory shards are unobtainable for non-cashers even in a party. Either that top-boss or the middle-boss screws up who-ever has the threat. (I got stuck on middle on hard-mode with a badass healer so only guessing that middle boss is in NM too).
                        If thing too easy then everyone can do it. Then it will end too quickly to make the item useless or not worth anything.
                        "Epic purgatory shards are unobtainable for non-cashers even in a party." I am not casher but i still able to do nightmare but only top and middle boss i need a priest to heal then it will all clean.
                        If you treat it as a bug for not able remove debuff and GM said they will fix it.
                        How long we wait? If this is serious bug or obvious a serious bug, then why R2 still didn't fix it or make announcement to let everyone know?
                        So I treat it as challenging~

one of my friend ranger he solo hard mode even nightmare mode and he is not casher.
                        It have better way to play in your class, seek it then you will solo it.

Comment

Originally posted by Takeda01 View Post
                          If thing too easy then everyone can do it. Then it will end too quickly to make the item useless or not worth anything.
                          "Epic purgatory shards are unobtainable for non-cashers even in a party." I am not casher but i still able to do nightmare but only top and middle boss i need a priest to heal then it will all clean.
                          If you treat it as a bug for not able remove debuff and GM said they will fix it.
                          How long we wait? If this is serious bug or obvious a serious bug, then why R2 still didn't fix it or make announcement to let everyone know?
                          So I treat it as challenging~

one of my friend ranger he solo hard mode even nightmare mode and he is not casher.
                          It have better way to play in your class, seek it then you will solo it.
                          I have nothing against a challenge, but making skill-effects that are a huge part of one class obsolete is not a challenge. This Ã*s a bug and this has been known eversince the sperion came out. Now you can see how long this has been going on.
                          The only announcement they make is 'we'll fix it shortly', evidently you haven't been a lot on the forums to know how they do communication towards the community.
                          And please post a screenshot of your non-cashed char to see how you manage the left and right boss solo on NM, and that ranger is anti-mage I reckon?
                          Crystal Saga:

Wartune (semi-inactive):

Comment

Just ignore takeda's post, I think he's renfa/shaoren or whoever who keep claiming he didn't cash. I looked up previous posts of his, he managed to get superior frag 7 +13 in just a week or so time and this is before the fragarach change. Over 1000 Shining gems used, and claimed didn't cash, also about 500 DC that he got from no cashing in a week or 2.....

You replied to his post too, speeds. Lol

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....566#post173566

Comment

Maybe I should post less so I keep track of that lol thanks. And yeah sup frag VII +13 and only shining gems socketed isn't the sign of a non-casher so he's talking bull most probably bout solo'ing purga NM >.> this secret way of solo'ing must be a secret cc lol.
                              Crystal Saga:

Wartune (semi-inactive):

Comment

Working...
                              X