X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nabeschin View Post
    There are many bugs, but they won't fix them for 2 simple reasons:

1. They don't know how to fix them;
    2. They don't feel like spend their time fixing a game which is slowly turning into a waste for R2.
    I 100% agree with this!!!

Originally posted by raizencain View Post
    I have a very strong archer with very high hp and even with a priest i don't manage to kill the top bosses. I manage to get about 25 epic shards from the 2 side bosses and I have been running NM purgatory daily for this shard. I am more concerned with the number of fails in trying to synth the epic gear than killing the top bosses. As an example in trying to make a ring i saved up 43 shards and had 2 fails day 1, 4 straight fails on day 2, skipped a day and following day had another 3 fails, on 4th day i finally had success on my ring. Ofc it wasn't OS, but i planned to make the orange gear and failed on that. It is enuf to make me want to quit after working every day to get the mats and then to have so many fails...... As of this very moment, I am down to 21 shard from my daily run and am to disgusted to even try again to make additional epic gear - and i havent even tried again to make orange gear cuz nobody seems to have ESD and if they do they not selling it... Maybe i should be more concerned with killing the top bosses since that would give me more epic shard and perhaps i would not be so discouraged with the number of fails and the time it takes to work so hard to get more shard...... I sure hope GMs take notice of the original post and do their best to remedy the problems here. I am a high casher and it is enuf to make me want to just stop playing since i have nothing more to look forward to and failing over and over does not motivate me to do more dungeon runs.

Wish I had siggy but level 120 Eidolon Archer 41Shots
    Well I do priest and knight I can clean the lv 110 dungeon.
    Use tank pet with stun? Ranger have bubble through... Ranger have sleep trap too...
    I don't play ranger so i don't know about it but my friend is natural ranger and he solo the dungeon.

Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
    .. He's not a weak rogue though...
    I agree with you alex DDDD
    Renfa that all...
    I am non-cash player

Comment

Shaoren you were going to post a screenshot of your so-called ranger friend who can solo the dungeon on NM, where is it? And 41Shots is as far as I could tell the ranger with the highest defensive stats of whole CS and if (s)he can't solo it how could your so-called non-cashing rangerfriend?

I've finally managed to duo Purga NM with my alt healer using a LOT of orbs and some kiting required on the last boss + luck on the top-boss. Used the knockback-combination of Sperion, Tidal arrow and a bonkers BA with Mad Magic. Only way I lived through the 8sec stun was because there were knockbacks during this and a Silencing strike with luck.

The inability to purge is really taking it's toll in this dungeon. Meant for a Party or not, if you can't purge the effects with Goddess embrace and when you consider Priests have to mostly rely on an additional dps/tanker to finish this dungeon, how is this intended to be for party if the supporting-class of the game is half obsolete?
      Crystal Saga:
      IGN: speeds
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
      Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
      Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
      IGN: Speeds16
      Server: Temple of Ibalize
      Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

I have a guess who he's talking about, but all the rangers I know do NM Purg with their ladder parties.
        â™”
        Vampire Prince
        • Server: Aurora Point
        • Character: Alexmancerx
        • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
        • Level: Eidolon 120
        • Guild: TheWanted
        • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

Well my toon has not much to do with this thread, I just want that the nerf of class skills stops.
          Or that all classes get nerfed.

As soon as the new pvp set comes out, most people will use that instead of purgatory anyway. Now even the PC drop is non existent 10 lvl above the dungeon while exelorn has a 100% droprate.

The lvl 120 pet equips are nice but even with the moderate heavenly crystals its only a 30% chance to succeed enchanting.
          That whole dungeon is just a waste of time with these crappy drops.

Comment

I don't feel like reading through all of this- but here.

This is the stats of someone who can solo.
            119 Eidolon Rogue.

These are the stats of MY party which can kill all the bosses, all have my buffs, CoP, GP, HP lvl 7:

114 Eidolon Priest.
            118 Eidolon Knight.
            112 SCION Ranger.

First 2 bosses; easy. I just heal and chill.

Last boss, I keep distance to avoid 10 second stun, while dps and tank are horizontal from boss- clear mobs in front.

LASTER boss- clear mobs, run in circles while Ranger tanks, I place curses in succession with each other, making sure it is constantly rooted.
            Last edited by adrimid; 12-26-2012, 09:19 PM.
            Ign: (S44)Euthanize
            Guild: (J1)Philippines
            Level: 150 Eidolon
            Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
            I'm annoying.
            ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Originally posted by Shaoren View Post
              Well I do priest and knight I can clean the lv 110 dungeon.
              Use tank pet with stun? Ranger have bubble through... Ranger have sleep trap too...
              I don't play ranger so i don't know about it but my friend is natural ranger and he solo the dungeon.
              Why would you go with a priest and a tank? Even if you kill all 4 bosses, thats the loot of 2 bosses per person, which most people can do on their own [might include a lot of dying]. (Killing dragon first, then killing bishop)

@adrimid

Most rogues can solo it but it takes time. Either using devoid or firelord + bbk + restealthing.
              That rogue looks strong though, but he will die as soon as he gets stunned unless he is using orbs.
              Last edited by sebastian1988; 12-26-2012, 09:14 PM.

Comment

GOD, PEOPLE. REGARDLESS OF WHAT PARTY YOU GO WITH, THIS DOESN'T CHANGE THE BOTTOM LINE.

The purge skills need to be working properly. There is no ifs, ands, or buts about this. It has to be done. Plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                  @adrimid

Most rogues can solo it but it takes time. Either using devoid or firelord + bbk + restealthing.
                  That rogue looks strong though, but he will die as soon as he gets stunned unless he is using orbs.

Agreed. He uses orbs I'm pretty sure of, but he's debuffed in the pic, he has self-light as well, so it helps. Majorly.

Originally posted by crackerjac View Post
                  GOD, PEOPLE. REGARDLESS OF WHAT PARTY YOU GO WITH, THIS DOESN'T CHANGE THE BOTTOM LINE.

The purge skills need to be working properly. There is no ifs, ands, or buts about this. It has to be done. Plain and simple.
                  Of course, but until then there are ways you can work around it, since they probably won't fix it. >_>
                  Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                  Guild: (J1)Philippines
                  Level: 150 Eidolon
                  Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                  I'm annoying.
                  ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Of course, but until then there are ways you can work around it, since they probably won't fix it. >_>
                    It's a matter of figuring it out, yes, in the mean time. But this isn't a suggestions page for getting around this glaringly obvious issue, so people are getting off topic.

Comment

Yeah, it is a little silly that I can't use Embrace to purge the effects. I don't like having to do any dungeons in groups.
                      â™”
                      Vampire Prince

Comment

I haven't replied to this yet, due to the fact I am still waiting to hear back. I will let everyone know ASAP what is/isn't happening with this. Sorry for the delay!

Comment

Thanks for the replay ^^
                          It's always nice to see a GM post a response.
                          â™”
                          Vampire Prince

Comment

Sure thing, I will always do my best to keep up with everyone and fix things as quickly as I am able to. Now, in this case... What I have heard back is:
                            1. There should be some upcoming events which will give players plenty of opportunities to get the epic purgatory shards
                            2. This dungeon was created to be the most difficult one to date, so, *don't shoot the messenger* these BOSSes were intentionally created with buffs that can't be negated (which you all have found out, only instead of being a bug it's a means of making purgatory an even eviler place)...

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                              Shaoren you were going to post a screenshot of your so-called ranger friend who can solo the dungeon on NM, where is it? And 41Shots is as far as I could tell the ranger with the highest defensive stats of whole CS and if (s)he can't solo it how could your so-called non-cashing rangerfriend?

I've finally managed to duo Purga NM with my alt healer using a LOT of orbs and some kiting required on the last boss + luck on the top-boss. Used the knockback-combination of Sperion, Tidal arrow and a bonkers BA with Mad Magic. Only way I lived through the 8sec stun was because there were knockbacks during this and a Silencing strike with luck.

The inability to purge is really taking it's toll in this dungeon. Meant for a Party or not, if you can't purge the effects with Goddess embrace and when you consider Priests have to mostly rely on an additional dps/tanker to finish this dungeon, how is this intended to be for party if the supporting-class of the game is half obsolete?
                              I SS my friend but he using crypt atm and he is not on atm- -

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                              Why would you go with a priest and a tank? Even if you kill all 4 bosses, thats the loot of 2 bosses per person, which most people can do on their own [might include a lot of dying]. (Killing dragon first, then killing bishop)

@adrimid

Because the knight and priest are my characters.
                              Attached Files
                              Renfa that all...
                              I am non-cash player

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Cherith View Post
                                Sure thing, I will always do my best to keep up with everyone and fix things as quickly as I am able to. Now, in this case... What I have heard back is:
                                1. There should be some upcoming events which will give players plenty of opportunities to get the epic purgatory shards
                                2. This dungeon was created to be the most difficult one to date, so, *don't shoot the messenger* these BOSSes were intentionally created with buffs that can't be negated (which you all have found out, only instead of being a bug it's a means of making purgatory an even eviler place)...
                                due to 2nd one, it mean it is not a bug?
                                Renfa that all...
                                I am non-cash player

Comment

Working...
                                X