This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rodwell View Post
    Someone put a 'Claim Prize' Button in Divinity please.. we did spend some and ranked 1-2-3 and didnt get anything..
    if your not on around reset time 0000 you dont get it which is sad
    (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• Originally posted by R21364772 View Post
      the wanted (my shop 2nd tab) is now fix, i can vend all those cape fusion token, Rune Medium, Supreme EXP Pearl and such... thank you Mods, devs and R2.
      I am pleased to hear they were fixed and you are welcome. Happy gaming!
      Last edited by *Minori*; 05-16-2019, 02:31 PM.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
        Here is a list of compiled known issues pertaining to CS1 that are currently needing to be fixed.
        If you have a glitch/bug please report them to us, and we will do our best to get them fixed. Comment here, or private message us the details.
        Every bug report should include the following information:

[] Removal of Treasure Keys from dungeons (Psychodelica, Exelorn Hollows, Purgatory, and Evil Beast Sanctuary) - Old event [pending player confirmation]
        Treasure Keys still drops

Comment

• Originally posted by Socrates77 View Post

Treasure Keys still drops
          Thank you, I will report it again.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• Lag started when bunny event started.. so my void party went separately ( and ofc nubs died). is there a way to make the bunny event not lag everyone and/or interrupt the game events?
            (logging off for today, cant play with all these happening, cya)

Comment

• Well since the s128 merged with the rest of the servers, some of us have faced random lag spikes as well....my net is good tho.

Comment

• http://puu.sh/DCoZH/fd94ebed63.jpg Level 240 to exchange charm to crystals at the fountain now???

Comment

• Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                  http://puu.sh/DCoZH/fd94ebed63.jpg Level 240 to exchange charm to crystals at the fountain now???
                  Seems like it. Beside them not giving us warning that theyre deleting Chars... thats the 2nd issue i found today...

Comment

• You can file a ticket about the missing characters. There is nothing I can personally do for that. In regards to the level change for charm to crystal that was intentional and will not be changed.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• minori http://puu.sh/DFhHp/d77887d0ed.jpg screen shot of my world boss kill, and the world boss event not giving credit for it. dont get credit for lvl 165 and up... not sure about bahamut tho.

Comment

minori http://puu.sh/DFhHp/d77887d0ed.jpg screen shot of my world boss kill, and the world boss event not giving credit for it. dont get credit for lvl 165 and up... not sure about bahamut tho.
                        Thank you for notifying me. Are you able to check if Bahamut supplies credit for the quest?

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• i dont do baha, but my guild mates say it does give the credit. they also say 165 does... so just the 3 new bosses. 205 215 and 235
                          Last edited by Dode.; 06-12-2019, 10:14 PM.

Comment

i dont do baha, but my guild mates say it does give the credit. they also say 165 does... so just the 3 new bosses. 205 215 and 235
                            Thank you for the information. I'll forward it to the team.
                            Please, let me know if it's still an issue the next time the events around, but for now I will add it in to the list.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Exquisite 100.png
Views:	1
Size:	838.0 KB
ID:	1986896

Is this a bug? Exquisite Enchantment Crystal seem to only have 72.72% when the description says 'Give a 100% success rate'
                              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post

Is this a bug? Exquisite Enchantment Crystal seem to only have 72.72% when the description says 'Give a 100% success rate'
                                That has been in the game for atleast one year and eight months as that´s the oldest recorded point in time with this being a thing (atleast that I know of) . I´ll also attach two screenshots which I did take but which are not from my character (said screenshots show how it used to be those 20 months ago).
                                Last edited by R2109499284; 06-19-2019, 03:55 AM. Reason: added information

Comment

Working...
                                X