Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mihonaco is correct. The stats supplied are 90%, but the displayed stats on the Ancient Soul State bonus are incorrect. I will speak with the team about correcting it.

For future reference, when explaining the issues pertaining to a system please, take the time to write it out on the forums. It's difficult to read the in-text messages. Thank you!
    Last edited by *Minori*; 05-19-2020, 05:47 PM.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• Noted, I was gonna voice it out but was kinda had alot of background noise XD. Many Thanks Minori

Comment

• Seems if Floor 140 of Ladder does not supply you with the new items "endless Rage" or "Ancient Blood"
        http://puu.sh/FOf6l/768563fb1c.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dode. View Post
          Seems if Floor 140 of Ladder does not supply you with the new items "endless Rage" or "Ancient Blood"
          http://puu.sh/FOf6l/768563fb1c.jpg
          I apologize for the late response. I have spoken with the team and they've confirmed it is a chance item. This means you won't always receive the items when completing ladder.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• ooh, many things are fixed, liking it more these days.

hide players and effect button should be more optimize i guess so when a player uses this, all the effects and player should be hidden forever until reopened (instead of coming back every few seconds) can be a good edition here in the list.

hope many will agree to this.

Comment

• BM Bugs/Skill issues
              Blessing of the Ancients. Skill description says 2 second active time. Actuality its 5 seconds.
              Truesight I (level 130 skill) does Not properly calculate damage. My normal hit is 14-18mil. Truesight I is currently doing 4-8k. Truesight II (155 skill) increases attack by 150% and hits for 32m(lowest ive seen) to 45mil
              Earth shield.(140 Skill) Does not properly increase defenses as stated. Level 5 Increases defense by 150% im only seeing a defense increase of 300k and ive got 2 mil defense.
              Behemoth, Feral (Lvl 70 familiar) +Feral Strikes Wrath is appearing as a debuff and CAN BE CLENSED.

Comment

• Originally posted by PsychNM View Post
                Earth shield.(140 Skill) Does not properly increase defenses as stated. Level 5 Increases defense by 150% im only seeing a defense increase of 300k and ive got 2 mil defense.
                That one is probably working as intended about 98% of all systems that give a % bonus work additively NOT multiplicatively. Meaning that if you already have something like a 1000% bonus to def a 150% increase would only mean a 13-14% increase in total DEF.
                If a 150% bonus gives you 300k DEF your base def (ignoring green stats, soul and tenets) is probably somewhere around 120k meaning you already have a bonus of about 1500% to DEF (probably slightly less).

If systems worked multiplicatively (very few do) a mount with a bonus of 500% + a pixie with 1197,8% + a genie with 594% + deification with 148% at level 2 + 50% from the soul would result in a 26325,25% bonus which would probably break the game considering some players have millions of base stats.

Comment

• Player bounties is Broken. So many "Issue Order 5*" have been turned in, that the coding cant comprehend it and the system now shows negative values, Can not accept any player bounties at all 1* - 5* http://puu.sh/FYUF7/1bfca02ee8.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                    Player bounties is Broken. So many "Issue Order 5*" have been turned in, that the coding cant comprehend it and the system now shows negative values, Can not accept any player bounties at all 1* - 5* http://puu.sh/FYUF7/1bfca02ee8.jpg
                    I've notified the team. Thank you!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• *RANT*
                      Literally all i wanted was for the skill description to change on Blessing of the Ancients. Now the skill has gone from somewhat decent to absolutely useless. and i dont mean useless as in its only got a 1 time use and throw it away. no i mean useless as in the ex girlfriend who mooches money off you like a sore thumb. Instead of fixing the other Problems with the Beastmaster Class yall LITERALLY break our one skill to use that has relevancy. and now we aint got a damn thing. There are more problems with the class than anything, Especially when one skill puts us at the soft cap for attack speed. (500%) Please Revert the skill back to 5 seconds. 2 Seconds doesnt do a thing at all. Its disgusting, Disturbing and makes the class useless now.

Comment

*RANT*
                        Literally all i wanted was for the skill description to change on Blessing of the Ancients. Now the skill has gone from somewhat decent to absolutely useless. and i dont mean useless as in its only got a 1 time use and throw it away. no i mean useless as in the ex girlfriend who mooches money off you like a sore thumb. Instead of fixing the other Problems with the Beastmaster Class yall LITERALLY break our one skill to use that has relevancy. and now we aint got a damn thing. There are more problems with the class than anything, Especially when one skill puts us at the soft cap for attack speed. (500%) Please Revert the skill back to 5 seconds. 2 Seconds doesnt do a thing at all. Its disgusting, Disturbing and makes the class useless now.
                        The skill you're questioning about was never intended to be 5 seconds. It was an error in the code. It's been fixed to work properly now. Supplying the correct 100% instead of 80% and lasting only 2 seconds. Please, understand not every fix will be appeasing to your standards. Thank you and happy gaming.
                        Last edited by *Minori*; 07-10-2020, 06:14 PM.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• Its not just me thats saying something Minori. Its Every beastmaster thats in my server. They LITERALLY killed the class. Its not even worth it to play the class anymore.

Comment

Its not just me thats saying something Minori. Its Every beastmaster thats in my server. They LITERALLY killed the class. Its not even worth it to play the class anymore.
                            Unfortunately, the skill is not going to be altered. It is now functioning properly. As I previously stated it was an error in the coding. The coding was corrected. Thank you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• the vampire skill from seiyru skill does NOT work for knights that have bloodlust. my bloodlust skill heals 13% of the damage i do as health, however it cancels out the 5% hp regen per hit that seiryu soul gives. i've tested this many times and i am not getting any 5% hp, only the bit from bloodlust. i hope this can be fixed because it was very expensive to get to seiryu soul

Comment

• Originally posted by mystican View Post
                                the vampire skill from seiyru skill does NOT work for knights that have bloodlust. my bloodlust skill heals 13% of the damage i do as health, however it cancels out the 5% hp regen per hit that seiryu soul gives. i've tested this many times and i am not getting any 5% hp, only the bit from bloodlust. i hope this can be fixed because it was very expensive to get to seiryu soul
                                It does work i believe at least it used to
                                just go to a mob in cragstone and hit it with a skill u will notice that u r getting 2 heals not one , those r one from seriyu and the other from bloodlust.

Comment

Working...
                                X